main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorgz

Jorgz Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 11, 2017
  2. Skyla Skywalker

Skyla Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Apr 17, 2017
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Bardan, you might want to fix @Rebecca_Daniels' points! Also while I'm being picky, you misspelled Jorgz on the roster. ;)

Bardan_Jusik

BookExogorth likes this.
  3. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    No, I like RD being the super-knight.

4. Jorgz

Oct 11, 2017
    Indeed spell my name wrong Jorgz

5. Skyla Skywalker

Skyla Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Apr 17, 2017
    Me too. [face_laugh]

BookExogorth likes this.
  6. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    Well, that will be when you're assigned a master. Patience is key.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  7. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    I think I'm the longest-running active Knight so it only makes sense :p

BookExogorth likes this.
  8. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003

Yeah, might give you a run there honey..... ;)

9. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    There you go. Plus it's in an official document.

So, after you've attained super knight status, are you just the force now?
    *holds microphone to Rebecca_Daniels *

But master Addie, you're a master.

10. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006

That's why I specified Knights, I know which Masters have been around a while :p

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    This is true, although, I cannot remember my trials! I know I did them with Mac years ago, but cannot for the life of me remember exactly what I did to get here............wasn't too painful though I'm sure. Maybe it was, and I've blocked it out?

12. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    If we're being picky I noticed several of our Knights don't have their characters mentioned on the OP.[face_whistling]

Iteote
    vncredleader
    TheSilentInfluence
    Skyla Skywalker (I know her character is the same as her username but Master Chetan also goes by his user name and I'm not sure if there is a difference there by him being a Master and her being a Knight)

and what class is Jedi Master Kenobiwan anyway?

Yes I got a bit of OCD.:p
    Bardan_Jusik

vncredleader and BookExogorth like this.
  13. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I know I started as an initiate in 2013 because it was just after I moved to Sweden, after that it gets fuzzy :p I was a friend of the Order before that though, just didn't have the time or interest in being a Jedi... and then before that, many years before, I was a Sith apprentice... how times have changed.

Iteote and Adalia-Durron like this.
  14. Jorgz

Oct 11, 2017
    Can't wait to be a padawan this got to wait patiently!!!!!

vncredleader likes this.
  15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Not everyone is cut out for all aspects of the GoL, some are the silent type, some are the lurky type and some.............just like to pretend they are all powerful when the truth is so much less :p ;)

Sarge likes this.
  16. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    I remember looking through some of the old threads a while back and I'm pretty sure Master Mac granted you knighthood right off the bat because we were on the verge of extinction then Master Adalia.

Could be wrong about that. When there are so many pages to go through I might have missed some stuff in favor of the major events.[face_tee_hee]
    And it has been a while.

BookExogorth likes this.
  17. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    Ooh, can I help you with the archives, jedi Semaji?

18. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998

Wow, Addy just called me out! :eek:

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  19. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016

It's not easy. The GOL has existed in various forms over the years. And the older threads, particularly those that were made prior to signatures and Profile pictures can be rather tedious to read.

Though it is pretty fun seeing the masters as they were when they first joined the order.[face_laugh]
    And I have been slacking on my crusade of reading the old threads for some months now. I've seen all of them, but haven't been very committed in reading them all. It should be easier now that we have a search bar though.

20. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    Many hands make light work. [face_batting]
    I've already been working on the Shadow War.
    I'd be your research assistant.

21. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    If that is what you desire, by all means. I definitely recommend the original GOL thread, that is where most of the interesting events of our orders history occurred, if i'm recalling correctly that is.;)

BookExogorth

22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003

I was actually referring to someone else I know very well, but hey, if the shoe fits...............

Sarge likes this.
  23. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Well, it's getting late. I need to shut down pretty soon if I'm going to be in any decent shape for class tomorrow.[face_tired]

24. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    I'm a Jedi Guardian. I created a character sheet for Irishi waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2015 2013 when I first joined GoL. I still have it somewhere, if anyone ever want to read/see it. I created my character sheet, but I told Swannie back then that I wasn't interested in joining any long-term RP, except for a couple of saber duel here there.

Name: Irishi Kenobiwan

Homeworld: Stewjon

Hair: Light brown

Eyes: Crystal blue

Heigh: 164cm

Weapons: Lightsaber and blaster

Ship: Delta-7 Starfighter - Blue/white detailing

Call-sign: Alfa

Biography:
    Born on Stewjon to common parents that lived in the city. Her father was a general of the GA under the invasion of the Empire and her mother was the leader of the rebel group in Stewjon. Most part of her life was destroyed because of the war and invasion, she was raised up by her grandmother and grandfather. At the age of 13 she joined the rebel because both of her parents was killed under the same operation a couple of monthes ago. She became a commander of a squadron after two years of staying. During one of her many missions, she felt in love with a boy that was called Arthur Birkeland. But it became nothing more than a short relationship because he was killed on a battle against the Empire. After the death of Arthur, she traveled with her Delta-7, that she inherited from her dad after he died, to Coruscant to join the GA Defence Forces.
    Personalities and traits: Irishi is tough but fair and she is a good pilot with some good experience about ships that she got from her grandpa. Has a temper that is well known, but that is getting better as she gets older and older. She can a bit reckless and shows off, but is learning to curb that as well.
    Powers and abilities: While she was raised by her grandma and grandpa, she got to know that her grandma was also a pilot and a admiral. She also got to know that her grandpa and her father was both a Jedi Master. The lightsaber that she has was passed from her grandfather to her father then to her. The lightsaber is hidden in her R4-unit. Her grandfather had taught her the basic form of the lightsaber when she was young and since then she has practised on it when she can. She is Force sensitive and can use the Force, but she only uses it when it is necessary. She is good with blasters, fighting on the ground and on the air. But when it comes to acting, she isn't an expert.
    Force powers: yes, uses when only it is necessary.
    Lightsaber training: learned basic form from her grandfather, practises when she can.
    Equipment: blaster, Model 22T4 hold-out blaster pistol and Vibro double-blade hidden behind her robe. Hidden lightsaber with a blue blade. Wears a belt with other objects in the pouches.
    Droid companions: R4-unit called Rocky, was her grandmothers. Has never been erased.
    Clothing: It is very low on her list of priorities. Wears comfortable fitted clothes with a Jedi robe outside. (Was her grandfathers and fathers)

PS: You won't be able to find this character sheet in the old GoL thread because it was never posted in the thread, I pm-ed it to our dear GMs back then.

Oh....one more thing, excuse me for my very, VERY, poor english skills in that character sheet. My english back then was awful! Compare to what it is now...WOW....the progress, man!

PPS! Irishi has grown a couple of centimeters since THAT character sheet was created, so right now she's 166cm. :p (I basically use my own height. :p)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  25. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009

I don't update names until that user has PMed me or tagged me here with their GoL persona name and class. Some folks use different personas here than in the game so I can't presume that they are one and the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.