main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011

Bardan_Jusik Irishi Kenobiwan is a Human Female Jedi Guardian.

2. Skyla Skywalker

Skyla Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Apr 17, 2017
    Skyla Skywalker is a human female Jedi guardian. Bardan_Jusik

Also, I haven't been getting all alerts. If I don't respond, you know why.

3. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Me and BookExogorth have been working hard on our historical research and have compiled a guide to the history of our order.

History of the GOL
    Note: GD stands for Galactic Defenders, the group that directly preceded the Guardians of Light. GOL stands for Guardians Of Light. The Numbers represent the order in which the threads of each version of our order were created.

GD-1: Created By BOOSTERERRANT
    GD-2: Created By Angelic_308
    GD-3: Created By SorcerousWays
    GOL-1: Created By Teegirloo
    GOL-2: Created By CPL_Macja
    GOL-3: Created By Bardan_Jusik

Master Chetan recommended we post it in thread, and I am quite impressed with the work we gathered. I couldn't have done it without you Book.:)

4. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    I’m so happy. My phone’s back on! I will be able to post regularly.

5. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    That's great, Skyla Skywalker. It's good that you got all that resolved.

Edit
    If you want to see something interesting, check out the OP of GOL-1... ;)

Also, Bardan_Jusik, I think you're secretly a Jedi or something with the way you were always in some of those threads.

Skyla Skywalker likes this.
  6. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Either one is fine with me. Also sorry I never completed that Knights task, I've been busy and exhausted at the end of the day. I'll try to be more active from now on.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  7. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    ^I'm only aware of your character Cora, Female Mandalorian.

Or are you referring to "the Padawan Only Known as Silent." I used for your Knighting Ceremony.:p
    TheSilentInfluence

8. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014

Maybe I'm a Silent Mandalorian?

9. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Silent...those tasks were completely voluntary. Don't at all feel that it is expected that in order to participate in the GoL that you must complete them or undergo any advanced training. However, we are pleased to have your quiet company whenever you have a free moment to pop-in. ;)

Force Points

3 pts each for your thorough research in creating our first GoL History Holocron.

ConservativeJedi321 BookExogorth

Bardan_Jusik

10. Iteote

Iteote Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2017
    Bardan_Jusik

Iteote Roslagen
    Iridonian zabrak, Female
    Healer

Name: Iteote Roslagen
    Appearance: Iridonian zabrak with dark skin and black, curly, very short hair. One eye is brown and the other is green. She is very strong and tall.
    Personality: She likes to be the leader and is very determined, but she is also very kind. She is often very calm and hates when people are yelling at her.
    Weapons/iventory:
    ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ ▒ [ ] ▒▒ | ▒ | = | ▒ | ▒ [] ◙◙ ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙
    And a first aid kit

Affiliation/Rank: Guardians of Light - JEDI HEALER
    Iteote was born on Iridonia and was taken to the temple when she was five years old. She loves missions but also to just walk around in the temple, taking care of people there and read books in the library.

11. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Hey Iteote, I like your new profile pic.:)

Loth-cat and Iteote like this.
  12. Iteote

Jan 10, 2017

Hehe, thanks, some people may say it's too early but I really don't care about that :D

13. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Sarge have you had any further contact with your 'future self' from you padawan training days?

Loth-cat and Adalia-Durron like this.
  14. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998

After our last conversation, I'm not expecting to see him until he looks out of my mirror in a quarter century or so. OTOH, I'm off to the lake for a couple of days of quiet, and who knows if he'll drop in while I'm there?

15. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    You forgot to mention your unique ability to eat a taco flawlessly. :p

16. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    So many new update in LOTG over the night.:eek:

17. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009

[​IMG]

18. Iteote

Jan 10, 2017
    Oh no, why didn't I do that..
    Maybe I don't have to, everyone already knows, I'm a famous taco eater in this group you know

Sarge, Loth-cat, vncredleader and 2 others like this.
  19. Blade Of Kenobi

Blade Of Kenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 18, 2012
    Padwan Task :bluesaber:
    IC: Blade

Temple Grounds/Forest

Blade breathed in the damp, evening air; his eyes shut. The sky was cloudy and gray. Lightning struck the horizon followed by the rumbling of thunder. Mixed feelings of apprehension, excitement, and eagerness swelled in his chest. He had taken a sabbatical due to a spell of illness and was eager to resume his Jedi training. Having just graduated as an initiate and attained the rank of Padawan, he was unfamiliar with most of the denizens of the Temple save for his Master Edo Vilsa and his peer, Padawan Tython whom he had graduated with. Blade was eager to prove himself to his fellow Jedi and make his Master proud. He quieted his mind and stepped forward into the rain that pelted the temple grounds from inside the protective alcove he was standing in. He felt at peace. A gust of wind blew back his Padawan braid; his short, brown hair, now flattened by the rain, clung to his forehead. He had been assigned a task by his Master to enter the forest surrounding the temple and master a force technique. Unfortunately, the weather had decided not to cooperate. He shielded his brown eyes from the rain and headed past a clearing beyond the temple gates at the edge of the forest to where the forest began. He cautiously entered the foliage and made his way inside. His boots crunched on the leaves and twigs underneath the forest floor. His cloak felt damp and heavy. He could feel the forest teeming with life through the Force and heard the strange, alien sounds of wildlife. He trekked until he found a spot where the trees cleared and sat down with his legs crossed to meditate. Think... What Force technique can apply here in the middle of a forest? He was partial to acrobatic and telekinetic force powers that required physical prowess and mental powers like force persuade. Not that that would do him any good here.

Suddenly, his senses sprung into high alert. He rose to his feet and gripped his lightsaber. Something was watching him... He heard a low growling and a wolf-like creature stepped out of the darkness. It lunged at him and he reacted immediately; he extended his arm, palm raised and sent the creature flying back with a force push. His heart pounded in his chest. The canine slowly stumbled back onto its feet and tried for a second round. That's it! he thought. He had heard about force techniques used to calm the minds of savage beasts in order to tame them. Blade tried to calm his own mind and reached out with the Force in an attempt to tame the beast's mind. He concentrated and reached out with his palm, attempting to soothe the beast with the Force. The creature seemed to relent; it stopped in its tracks, lowered its head and ceased growling. That's a good doggie. Blade thought, breathing a sigh of relief.

As soon as he let his guard down, the creature snapped and bit his hand. Blade jerked back his injured hand in pain and force pushed the creature back again with his left hand. He ignited his saber and rammed it through the creature's chest as it attempted to make another pass at him. The creature collapsed lifeless onto the forest floor. Blade dropped to his knees exhausted. He panted, making a crude bandage for his torn and bloodied hand from his tunic's sleeve. Well this didn't go exactly as I had hoped, he thought glumly. He had never put this ability into practice before. But I think I did it, he thought, getting up to his feet.

@BookExogorth

OOC: I don't know what name I'll be using yet, but I think using my username would probably be a little silly. I left my lightsaber/class vague, since I don't know if that's something that I'll get to choose later on. I don't know what kind of creatures reside in Saridona Prime, so I left that vague as well. This is the best I could come up with. :p I tried not to make my character too Mary Sue-ish, so I had him sort of fail.

20. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    IC: Edo Vilsa
    Temple

Edo had faith in her Padawan, yet the way the weather seemed gave her a misgiving in sending him out alone. She had worked a bit in the archives today, trying to help Master Octaris organize some of the artifacts they held. That had gone extremely well, with Edo learning many interesting pieces of history, but in the afternoon, she felt something off, and her hand started to ache. Edo excused herself to the master, and walked out slowly. The miraluka found the nearest bench, and started to meditate. Something was indeed wrong. Blade was hurt, that much she knew, but she also knew he was taking care of himself. Knowing he would arrive soon, Edo ran to the healer's wing and made sure they prepared him care. She smiled. He had just gotten out of there.

Questions about his learning would wait until he was recovered from his injury, of course, but Edo had no doubt that he had accomplished his purpose.

Tag: Blade Of Kenobi

OoC: You responded well. Beast control was a very good idea. Not having a name yet is fine, as is the ambiguity you wanted. I appreciate your willingness to not succeed all the time, and I think that was a very nice writing.
    Five force points. Bardan_Jusik (pts)

P.S. Saridona basically has the kinds of creatures that are most convenient. :p That is actually a good question.
    Your next task will be coming shortly.

21. Blade Of Kenobi

Blade Of Kenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 18, 2012
    IC: Blade
    Jedi Temple

Having completed his task, Blade trudged back towards the Jedi Temple, his damaged hand leaving a trail of blood on the forest floor. The rain had turned into a downpour and the heavy droplets pelted his face. He felt somewhat let down he but also felt a sense of relief as he saw the familiar, grandiose temple flooding back into his vision. He knew his Master had faith in him and his abilities and the thought cheered him up. He made his way up the path that led towards the temple and finally reached the gates. He walked through the courtyard and opened one of the massive wooden front doors and entered the Grand Hall. He was still amazed at the sight of it and the sheer size and scale of the temple. He took in stock of his fellow Jedi wandering about and going about their business. These were his extended family. He felt right at home. The temple teemed with life as much as the forest he had departed.

He went down a narrow side corridor and made his way towards the healer's wing; a place he had spent far too much time in as of late. He was greeted by the familiar warm and friendly staff of the infirmary, he had gotten to know over the past couple of weeks and saw they had been expecting him. He caught sight of his Miralukan master and smiled. She always seemed to know exactly what he needed. He bowed politely. "Greetings, Master."

Tag: BookExogorth

OOC: Thank you. I will develop my character as I go along.

22. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    OOC: Nice! That's the path I took and I am really happy about that. I did not even give my character a name till I was inside the caves on Ilum getting my crystal.

23. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013

Cultural night at the Temple via a little musical interlude. :luke:

*opens the doors to the amphitheater*

24. Iteote

Jan 10, 2017
    Sees the snow falling outside, and soon, but not yet, it's the Wookiee day.
    (Do we have any Wookiee day-songs? Why do we even celebrate it?) :chewie::greensaber:

Loth-cat and vncredleader like this.
  25. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    As a pianist, I would do anything for that piano! =P~ [face_hypnotized]

Loth-cat and Tython Awakening like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.