main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ahsoka in Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Valkyrus, Nov 6, 2013.

?

What should Ahsoka be like if she turns up in Rebels?

1. Like she was before the S3 timeskip. Snippy, impulsive, petulant, a little over-agressive

4 vote(s)
    1.1%
  2. Like she was post-timeskip: Mature for her age, insightful, reserved, able to mentor others

203 vote(s)
    57.2%
  3. Radically grimdarkened, fatalistic, sarcastic, determinist, but still essentially a good guy.

115 vote(s)
    32.4%
  4. Non-Sith Dark Jedi... either freelancing it, or with a group like the Nightsisters

15 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Sith-aligned Darksider working with the Empire / Vader etc.

18 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    The series was never about her so it should not happen in the last episode.

2. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

Why would it need to be the last episode? It's not even written in stone that Ezra won't live on past the series.

3. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Considering how Ezra is our POV character in this show and how Taylor Gray said that he will make some "great decisions", I will say that Ezra's survival is pretty much guaranteed.

Vialco, revan772 and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  4. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I am not too worried about Ezra surviving, he probably will. I really hope Ahsoka does, but I have no idea what they plan with her.
    Becoming the successor to the "ones" still seems like a valid theory to me.
    Kanan's survival seems soo much less likely. Unless that is what they want us to think. ;)

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I am conflicted with that theory, but we’ll see

6. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    I cant imagine they'd leave the Ahsoka storyline alone since her duel with Vader only to kill her by the series finale of Rebels - it would be a complete waste of one of the best characters to ever come out of SW animation. Like I mentioned on the previous page, I still believe we might see the apotheosis of Ahsoka, which will be tied to Mortis. I believe they're introducing the gateway on Lothal to allow the escape of at least one of the Ghost crew, likely Ezra. We already know Hera and Chopper survive the finale - my guess is that Kanan and Zeb may sacrifice themselves before the end, leaving the others to continue in the Rebellion, while Ezra exiles himself with Ahsoka's help.

7. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    While Ahsoka will probably get a "mystical ending*", it is possible Disney will kill off Ezra. Lest we forget, everyone in Rogue One was wiped out - no one honestly say that coming. Everything is up in the air at the moment.

*So, somehow, Ahsoka can meet Luke Skywalker.

8. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    ... Maybe, when Luke has become a force ghost too. :p

9. Shadowcatcher

Shadowcatcher Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2017
    Rogue One was a movie rated PG-13, a couple steps above what Rebels is rated at. Think of the age of the target audience, then think of all the angry phone calls Disney would get because they can't get their kids to stop crying?

So no, I'd be really surprised if we see a Rogue One style party wipe here.

10. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    I agree Ahsoka may get a mystical ending, but I do not think they will not kill off Ezra. Also, I had a lot of friends who swore up and down everyone was going to die in R1, I did not think they would though, so I have been wrong before. :p I do not care much if Ezra lives or dies either way, I mostly care for Thrawn and Kanan and Ahsoka.

11. Sudooku

May 31, 2014
    When the prophesy of the Bendu in S. 3 is not to be in vain, Thrawn has bite the dust in S. 4 as well.

12. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    I saw the RO ending coming a mile away, but I don't think they'll do the same thing for Rebels, it would enrage younger viewers and their parents. I'm hoping Ahsoka plays a pivotal role before the show ends - if its a brief grab, pulling Ezra and Kanan to safety, it will be disappointing. They do need to explain how two "jedi" can survive into the OT era, unless they are no longer Jedi by the end of the series. Ahsoka is already free of those chains, so I think they could carry her forward, and I hope they do.

Ahsoka's Tano and revan772 like this.
  13. Shadowcatcher

Oct 30, 2017
    I dunno.
    "I see your defeat. Like many arms surrounding you in a cold embrace."

Defeat is an overloaded word, a person doesn't have to die to be defeated. It almost sounds like his many plans within plans are doomed to fail.

14. Sudooku

May 31, 2014
    Maybe you don't see in the poetical description the true meaning. When Thrawn fails as a non-human, there are some human competitors laying in the shadows, only waiting to do the final stab into Thrawn's back.

And btw. it would be quite boring if the Bendu would announce Thrawn's demise that bluntly.

15. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    Maybe Thrawn just gets his project he is working on this season shut down, by Palpatine and Vader and Tarkin for reasons other then him failing, and he gets punished by going to the unknown regions. That was many hands (Vader, Tarkin, ect who are Palpatines hands) spell the demise of his project and push him down to being a lesser Imperial?

16. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I think we're diverging from the thread's topic here (Thrawn does have his own thread).

An image of the Black Series Ahsoka. I have a hard time getting the figure to pose like that.
    [​IMG]

Darth Kickass, Sudooku and Vialco like this.
  17. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    That is a very detailed action figure. Resembles Rebels Ahsoka exactly.

18. Sudooku

May 31, 2014
    You really gave Ahsoka a remarkable pose. Kudos for this. :)

19. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    I am hoping for Rebels Ahsoka to have a good articulated 3 3/4" release, and TCW Ahsoka (later years) to get the 6" figure treatment. :)

20. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I actually have a small TCW Ahsoka figure. It's not that articulated. I bought it from eBay a while back.

[​IMG]

21. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    She is a great figure, I remember my dad surprising me with her and Commander Cody (both from wave 2 of the Clone Wars wave of figures) and I was so happy I cried lol. Ahsoka was my favourite then, she is my favourite now.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  22. Shadowcatcher

Oct 30, 2017
    Ahsoka, you need to lay off the starch when you do your laundry. XD

23. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
  24. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I have a Rebels Ahoksa (one that came with the TFA figs) and for the longest time she had 2 lightsabers. now she has one. No idea where the smaller one went. I'm assuming it fell off / got vacumed up one day. Ah well, she can still handle with one.

25. Darth Kickass

Darth Kickass Jedi Master star 3

Aug 3, 2013

What's with the blue lightsaber though?