main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    "We were kind of looking for a new sponsors for this. And I'm a believer in the flat Earth," Hughes said. "I researched it for several months."
    The host sounded impressed. Hughes had actually flown in a rocket, he noted, whereas astronauts were merely paid actors performing in front of a CGI globe.
    "John Glenn and Neil Armstrong are Freemasons," Hughes agreed. "Once you understand that, you understand the roots of the deception."

WOW :eek:

2. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Now you can see why I put it in the derp thread. Hope he never runs into Buzz Aldrin.

VadersLaMent likes this.
  3. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  4. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  5. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  6. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  7. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005

Presuming he lives to tell the tale...

Ghost likes this.
  8. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Ringo Starr made it ok for Roy Moore hit on minors

POLLAK: In 1973 Ringo Starr hit number one in the Billboard charts with a song "You're Sixteen You're Beautiful (And You're Mine)," and it was a remake of an earlier song. He was 30 something at the time, singing about a 16-year-old. You want to take away Ringo Starr's --
    CUOMO: You can't be serious. You can't be serious.
    POLLAK: You can't be serious. You're talking about relationships that were legal.
    CUOMO: I'm dead serious. You think that Ringo Starr's song is supposed to be a nod towards allowing 30-year-old men to prey on teenagers? You don't believe that, Joel. You're a parent. You don't believe that.

9. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    SateleNovelist11 likes this.
  10. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    Every time I go to Denton Square, I see this ridiculous truck with paint on it that alleges the Earth is flat. So weird.

11. Talos of Atmora

Talos of Atmora Force Ghost star 5

Jul 3, 2016
  12. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Oh look, a millionaire wanting tax laws that benefit millionaires and blaming it on the middle class and poor.

Juliet316 likes this.
  14. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Flat Earther rocket launch

Despite not getting the launch he is claiming success and admitting it was a publicity stunt that worked. He's potentially getting documentary deals.

15. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Of course it was a success *eyeroll*

16. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  17. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  18. Talos of Atmora

Talos of Atmora Force Ghost star 5

Jul 3, 2016
    This is, by far, some of the most misandristic crap I've ever read from a major news publication. I know it's an op ed but the sheer amount of stupidity put on display here is simply astounding.

Whether it be citing Freud like he's somehow a reputable source on psychological phenomenon, stating that the nature of all men is akin to Oedipus, applying some secularized yet equally moronic version of original sin to the male sex that they "have to reconcile" (which she supports by using a Catholic theologian who allegedly castrated himself), using Andrea Dworkin as an actual role model, etc., this article pretty much teems with fundamentally flawed analysis and blanket statements.

VadersLaMent likes this.
  19. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  20. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Roy Moore:

*head desk*

When asked earlier this year when America was last great, Moore acknowledged, according to the Los Angeles Times, that the country had a history of racial tensions. Then he answered the question: “I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another. … Our families were strong, our country had a direction.”

21. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Just say "white" families, Roy. Those are the only families that were united during slavery.

VadersLaMent and Juliet316 like this.
  22. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Well, the black families were united too... by chains.

23. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
  24. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Hey you! Trying to advance the Kingdom of God? Need to infiltrate the evil processes of the left?

This evangelical says it's ok to lie

“When I hear people say, ‘Well, Judge Moore is not worthy of the office if he’s lying about what he did,’ I want to grab them and I want to slap them upside the stinking head,” Daubenmire said.
    “Judge Moore is trying to infiltrate an ungodly system and the stakes in this campaign are so great for the cause of Christ and Judge Moore is being lambasted by the holier-than-thou Christians who think [the Bible] says we can never lie.”
    “It’s best to lie if it advances the kingdom of God,” Daubenmire declared. “There, I said it.”

25. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Well it's a good thing Roy Moore won't be advancing this person's version of the Kingdom of God.

26. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    Juliet316 likes this.
  27. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Safety violation at the gun range, "commie dogs", taking on the globalists, civil war...

Yeah, gotta prepare for when Trump is removed from office

Stone, who is a contributor to Jones’ Infowars website, said, “We do not advocate violence or foment violence, but if there is a coup d’etat, if there is an illegitimate unconstitutional effort to remove Donald Trump on trumped-up charges by a biased and partisan prosecutors (sic) or an illegitimate takedown by the 25th Amendment, there will be a civil war in this country.”