main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Galaxy's Dump (A Paradoxical Echoes OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Not meaning to copy Sith, but I wanted to point something out galactic-vagabond422 . Amazing personalized character detail! Loved it!

2. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Excellent writing, galactic-vagabond422!

I'll get a post up when I can, probably later this week. But, Bravo I have a message to send IC that I'd like answered possibly before having to tangle with people trying to enter my house. I might have to play catch-up with the posts, but it's in regards to that thing you the GM knows about my character. :D PM me if you don't remember or want a preview of what I'm planning.

Bravo likes this.
  3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001

I may need a refresher....but the old thinking cap remembers something, because its on the tip of my tongue. I'm like running circles around it in my head----let me look at my PMs. But a refresher would help speed along the process. :)

4. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Triple posted.

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Trippe posted

6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    For some reason---it posted itself 3 times. Argh. [face_plain]

7. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    I've tried to post since Friday and I've been getting error messages. Note to self: Don't try posting on opening weekend. I'm at my parents' now and will try to make a post as I can.

8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001

Its been stupid. I've been trying to post since Sunday.

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
  10. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    During the weekend just gone, most of my British day was a waste of time, but I realised that I needed Grahame, operating in a US' time zone, to wake up in his morning, and reboot the server.

Still, it was glitchy as drokk, going down freqeuently, sometimes because he was trying stuff to stabilise it.

11. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Yeah, posting has been pretty impossible before today, and it still has glitched out on me twice. But it's coming back faster to allow me to actually get things done. Posting takes a literal minute though. [face_hypnotized]

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Never occurred to me that there would be flooding from taking the water tower down.

Bravo likes this.
  13. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Not flooding (I could have used a better word). Water towers hold a lot of water---constantly being pumped from the ground for storage---and I had imagined the gravitational force of that held water being suddenly splashed out would at least create a small tidal wave effect (like a rock in a pond) and at least disrupt immediate surroundings on the street level (flooding several surrounding streets, but staying clear of most buildings). Would that gravitational force be strong enough to throw a few organic beings around? I would imagine so, imagine a tidal wave pool at a water park. Could it at least disrupt non-secure objects (speeders, debris, etc.)? If the weight of the object wasn't sufficient, I would imagine so. I'm not saying total flooding here, but enough to disrupt the immediate battle situation to demand a realignment of forces because of the water's immediate situational effect.

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    [face_laugh] That is all.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  15. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Between my own health problems, and the Boards shutting down for maintenance / software upgrade, I am probably not going to be able to post, any time soon, but looks like Natalia's actions could make my trio's infiltration of one of those building's less pleasant.

16. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    I didn't even know about the upgrade, so imagine my surprise when I finally came into post and discovered they were down. But now they're back up, and I will do my best to get a post up soon.

Bravo likes this.
  17. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Everyone's behind on posting. Its the holidays----focus on your families and loved ones. We'll get back to our regular scheduled programming sometime after Christmas. :)

With that said, I should be able to get a post up tonight (after my wife gets home, so she can watch the baby). I have a post saved on my desktop from last Sunday, but I'll need to see if it still fits with the current posts since then (or if I'll have to type up a new post).

Sith-I-5 and Laine_Snowtrekker like this.
  18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Somebody's for the high jump.

Didn't the Commodore specify no ships in or out without his personal authority?

19. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    High jump? He's in for the high hop! :D

Glad I was finally able to get a post done and catch up in here though.

Bravo likes this.
  20. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I am back online from the holidays and boards being down the latter part of December....

Off to catching up! :D

21. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Yes he did. But I have a feeling it has to do something with my ISB freighter... [face_blush]

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    First tag is up! [face_party]

I'll be doing a tag a night (more if possible). :)

23. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    *Scurrys off to go read the update.*

24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I'm alive. [face_beatup]

One of those weeks at work. I'm reading and posting now.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.