main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A/V STAR WARS REBELS (show's over, spoilers allowed)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by JoinTheSchwarz , May 20, 2013.

1. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Freddie (and Sam Witwear) said after S2 that S3 would have Maul and Kanan as the 2 voices on each shoulder of Ezra telling him which way to go both bad and good. Needless to say that never happened.

Jedi Knight Fett and Vorax like this.
  2. Yunzabit

Yunzabit Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2015
    Does anybody know when in January, the second part of a season is usually announced? Based on past announcements? I'm looking for a pattern. I was thinking it would be announced tomorrow on The Star Wars Show but January 3rd seems a bit early if memory serves. A Princess on Lothal the first episode of the second half of one of the seasons was announced January 11, 20XX

Sinre Edit: Merger of double post

Never mind. Just did the research. Based on past premieres the mid season premiere of Rebels Season 4 could be Jan 8 to all the way to Jan 22. (Hoping for the former)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2018
  3. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    Sinre Edit: Don’t double post.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2018
  4. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    I still stand by my stance that the wait between the first and the second part of the season was worst for season 1 and 2.

5. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    It will likely be the latter.

6. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    FPJ continues to superbly balance the line between getting me excited for the show and embarrassed for him.

7. TheAvengerButton

TheAvengerButton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 2011
    Why be embarrassed for him?

8. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    So no The Star Wars Show today. I was hoping that we'd get the premiere date for the second part of the season but it looks like we'll have to wait till next week, the 10th. Tracy Cannobio on twitter teased the **** out of us by posting a picture of Hera (not a new image) and said early 2018, Rebels coming, as if we didn't already know. Then 32 voices (including me) cried out in question and were silenced with cryptic "soons". I doubt they will throw us a bone tomorrow, and looking back Season 2 had the announcement on January 11, 2016 so it may fit that it will come on The Star Wars Show on January 10, 2018.

9. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I am excited to get the last few chapters of this show. Then I can go over them all when this gets released on DVD and analyze them all again. :p Maybe they are really going to hype things up and finally bring Mara in. (Though they won't do that, but I can still dream.)

10. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Florian {ACTUAL INSIDER INFO}‏ @germanjedi
    Florian {ACTUAL INSIDER INFO} Retweeted Jedi-Bibliothek

Well, we now know when #StarWarsRebels season 4 is going to continue in Germany... ;P March 19, 2018. (Thanks, @MeyrMax)

Florian {ACTUAL INSIDER INFO}‏ @germanjedi
    It'll be a daily burnoff marathon.

https://jedi-bibliothek.de/2018/01/star-wars-rebels-staffel-4-teil-2-maerz/
    The German TV channel Disney XD will rerun the 4th season on March 18th and broadcast the final seven episodes from March 19th till March 23rd.

11. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    What about for the US?

12. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Well generally, the US broadcast Rebels episodes around a month earlier than in Germany so when can we expect a trailer for the second part of the season and will they broadcast them daily as in Germany?

13. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    Pushing it back to February would really piss me off.....but it would make sense as this season is shorter than the previous 3

14. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    How many episodes are left?

15. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    7 episodes (the last one being a two-parter according to Kevin Kiner).

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    Grievousdude likes this.
  16. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    I knew they wouldn't let Rebels finish up so early in the year. They need to draw out what they have left as much as they can.

17. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    Unless they have another animated series waiting in the wings......

18. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    I kinda hope they don't, after the disappointment that Rebels has been. Let Disney pour their resources into other forms of Star Wars.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  19. Noash_Retrac

Noash_Retrac Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2006
    Originally, my only disappointment with Rebels was their use of Ahsoka and the clones, now they've grown on me as we see the story come to its climax. Hondo Ohnaka's continual survival remains my only disappointment.

20. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Dave Filoni‏@dave_filoni
    The final music for #StarWarsRebels. Thank you, Kevin Kiner. #FollowTheWhiteLothcat

[​IMG]

21. Cynical_Ben

Cynical_Ben Force Ghost star 4

Aug 12, 2013
    I think this show has been fantastic, and I'm glad they're getting to end it on their own terms than it being canceled by the network.

22. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    Season 4 was okay...nothing special. Hopefully these last 7 episodes will be exciting. The Loth Wolves better have something interesting in store for Kanan, otherwise I will write them off as being silly.

kalzeth and Vialco like this.
  23. Nom von Anor

Nom von Anor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2012
    I don't know what to make of the Loth Wolves.... Seemingly all they do is stand around, look mysterious, and occasionally utter "Dume/Doom" whatever; and Kanan is like "You're right, I totally get it!" :confused:

Still, something interesting may yet come out of this.

24. Coherent Axe

Coherent Axe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2016
    They're pretty obviously being used as set-up to be paid off in the second half of the season. Let's wait and see before assuming Filoni and co don't have a plan.

25. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    The Loth-wolves are one of my favorite addition to this season. And apparently Filoni and Freddie said things will get even crazier not unlike what they did in TCW, yay! I wonder how far they'll go this time though. I want to know whether Kanan is from Lothal because the wolves seemed very obsessed with him for some reason. I thought they would connect with Ezra more but no, they seem want Kanan to do something. I still think whatever the Empire is doing on Lothal has something to do about the Death Star, like Tua implied in Siege of Lothal. We also didn't get the context about Kanan saying "We are the balance" from the trailer, right?