main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A/V STAR WARS REBELS (show's over, spoilers allowed)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by JoinTheSchwarz , May 20, 2013.

1. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Not sure if this has been posted by Sam Witwer ran a game of Fantasy Flight Games' Age of Rebellion roleplaying game for the cast of Rebels:

2. Yunzabit

Yunzabit Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2015

I agree with you. Perhaps Lothal's core is kyber (above the mantle of course) and they plan on harvesting the whole planet in order to provide the Death Star with plenty of power. Each of the 8 "kyber crystals" that power the Death Star, might be a chunk or piece from the core and be as large as a city since the Death Star is the size of a small moon. This may seem a little too far-fetch'd but it would certainly classify as "crazier" as FPJ suggested.

3. The Positive Fan

The Positive Fan Force Ghost star 4

Jan 19, 2015
    "Wait and see before assuming" has not exactly been the watchword of this thread, based on how often the "Ezra and Kanan contradict Yoda" argument (aka the "Filoni and the Story Group have never watched ROTJ" argument) pops up.

4. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    Very soon now, we'll all know the truth. It's only a matter of weeks or months at the most.

5. Darth_Duck

Darth_Duck Chosen One star 5

Oct 13, 2000
    Don't say months. That might break Yunzabit if they have to keep waiting.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Vialco and Sinrebirth like this.
  6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Maybe it’ll be years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vthuil, Darth_Duck and Nom von Anor like this.
  7. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    LOL. You guys

8. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I'm hoping the Emperor's interest in Lothal has more to do with the larger force than just kyber. Something that might justify a surprise personal visit to the planet...

Barriss_Coffee and RavagerFish like this.
  9. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Two new titles and synopsis. Numbers seem to be wrong though because that would mean the show comes back in late February.
    Florian‏ @germanjedi
    "Jedi Night" - S4E10 Airing Feb 24, 2018 The Ghost Crew infiltrates the Imperial headquarters on Lothal to save one of their own.

"DUME" - S4E11 Airing Mar 03, 2018 Reeling from a devastating loss, the Ghost crew rallies together to find a new purpose and resolve.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  10. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

11. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
  12. nancipants

nancipants Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 16, 2017
    Well, uh, those are interesting titles and descriptions.

13. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    I was RIGHT. They pushed it back to milk it as far into 2018 as they can. This is bantha poodo! I've waited for weeks and weeks, and on the last episode of Rebels Recon, Andi Guiterriez said it would be coming back in a few weeks. I guess she couldn't say a few months, because it would piss fans off too early. They want it to end in April/May like the other seasons.

14. ManWithoutAStar

ManWithoutAStar Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2017
    I hope those premiere dates are wrong, because 4 month break between two episodes is too ******* much...

15. Coherent Axe

Coherent Axe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2016
    What's the issue here? It's starting again in late February, but has there been an announcement of another gap between episodes after that?

16. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Still no announcement.

17. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015

They want it to end in May like the other seasons. They better have another series waiting for us in the Fall......

kalzeth likes this.
  18. Coherent Axe

Dec 20, 2016
    Okay. I mean there's only what, seven episodes left in the series, isn't there? I don't see how they could conceivably string them out much further than April or May.

And we know Filoni is working on something, and it's not likely we'll get an announcement about that until after Rebels ends and Solo is out. But... it's possible there will be some other series waiting in the wings, if not in the fall then next year.

19. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Uh, yeah, this is gonna be a fun time for all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    Yeah just until May. An episode in February, 2 episodes in March, 2 episodes in April, 2 episodes in May.

21. Coherent Axe

Dec 20, 2016
    I'd rather have them all weekly, but it's only seven anyway, and I can see them wanting to keep the content rolling until Solo hits, so it makes sense.

22. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Rebels never ended in May, at least in the US.

23. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    Oh right. April. My bad. Still unfair.

24. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    Obviously "Jedi Night" is the Ghost crew rescuing Hera. Yet in "Dume", says they suffer a horrible loss. Its definitely Kanan. At least that's what I think. If Call of the Spectre is still the name of Episode 12, then I think its Kanan's Force Ghost reaching out to help Ezra.

25. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    Apparently Tracy Cannobbio confirmed somewhere on twitter that the episodes will continue to air back to back, so make of that what you will.