main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions Characters fate's in your own canon

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Fallen Jedi Master, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    At some point, I think Vestara did join the One Sith, even though that wasn't implied in Crucible (but it was in FOTJ: Apocalypse). Maybe she had already joined them, but Darth Krayt wanted her to act as their public representative in order to trick the Jedi and GA she was only doing this for the Lost Tribe.

2. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    The Lost Tribe was by Crucible I think largely put to pasture-it's members dead, in flight or inprisoned.

I always was a Ben/Vestara shipper myself-it makes sense Cade's darkness and somewhat unique abilities might come from his paternal grandmother.

BenSkywalker26 likes this.
  3. RKR

RKR Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 22, 2013
    Darth Invictus your posts have been interesting food for thought.

- Would there have been any confrontations, even minor, between the NJO & One Sith?
    - Would the One Sith have found Kesh and integrated most of the surviving Lost Tribe members (partially explaining their vast numbers by the time of Legacy)?
    - Where would the initial batch of Imperial Knights originate from? A mini-schism within the NJO? Or just gradually built over time by identifying Force-sensitives?
    - Would Ben be the immediate successor to Luke as GM? Would he be granted a place on the Council at an unprecedented age?
    - Would Abeloth make a reappearance prior to Legacy, and the Mortis Dagger found?
    - What exactly would Allana being the "Jedi Queen" have entailed? Surely more than just being a monarchical ruler of one isolated system, who happened to have had Jedi training?

4. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Thank you problem is Legends ending gives a lot for better or worse to work with.

First question-No I don't think so Krayt revealed the existence of another Sith group to Luke in Apocalypse-they would have laid low until the Legacy era.
    I think the main Keshiri would have integrated into galactic society Vestara couldn't keep the planet's location secret forever.
    That's an interesting one-Jaina may have taken some Jedi with her especially given the more insular attidude the NJO was taking by Crucible(threatening to kick out or force a trainee to restart because he had anger issues). I imagine others were drawn from the Galaxy's force sensitive population pool.
    I think so-the return of the OJO Jedi in Legacy seems to be a post Ben thing.
    Abeloth-not sure, she may have fled back into hiding or she may have been defeated
    Allana being Jedi Queen I always interpreted to be of both political and metaphysical significance. Perhaps Hapes in the post crucible era grew into a sort of mediator role in galactic affairs. Also the whole white throne vision seems to be very much an era in which the light side shown through and an era of galactic good will and peace(she is surrounded by friends). So I think Allana's reign was both a political thing and a spiritual thing.
    The Lost Tribe itself was largely gone-it's members dead, having joined the one Sith, or imprisoned perhaps with some defecting to the Jedi.

RKR likes this.
  5. Wolfpack5

Wolfpack5 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2017
    Mas Amedaa gets killed by Palpatine after his usefulness expires.

(Yes I know that couldn't happen because Amedaa has appeared in the new post-ROTJ canon, but I still like that idea of Palpatine killing that weasel)

6. RKR

RKR Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 22, 2013
    Weasel? In Legends it was specified that he was an honest albeit bureaucratic politician, until Sidious transformed him into his corrupt puppet.

His canon fate is a pitiful yet amusing story

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I assumed Mas Amedda became Darth Wyyyrlok I.

Just seems neat and tidy.

As to the general thread concept...

1. Ben and Vestara have Nat and Kol.

2. Starkiller and Juno abandon the war after Vader kills Kota while escaping Dantooine; the Dark Apprentice is killed in the process.

3. The Tribe discovers the Sith are the original Destroyers thanks to Vestara and the Keshiri drive the humans from Kesh; those Sith join the One Sith.

4. Jaina and Jagged have a son, who is anointed the Emperor of the Empire, and he himself declares Jagged as Fel I.

5. Luke, Leia and Han pass away peacefully (in pure Legends with no crossover).

6. Allana’s daughter is Leliah, who marries Roan Fel (Fel III). Yes, I know, but it happens.

7. Ania is the son of Allana, who takes her great-grandfathers surname as the last non-Force user in the family tree.

8. Hogrum Chalk gets caught assisting Sith survive, as they blackmail him, and is executed by Marasiah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    I always thought Starkiller, Juno, and Kota died when Vader inevitably escaped rebel activity at the end of TFU II.

I imagine Starkiller and Kota died protecting or at least ensuring Vader didn't slaughter the rebel leadership.

Juno could have died in the same way and time or perhaps soon prior or after.

If there was a dark apprentice in the light side version-I imagine Palpatine had the facility and clone destroyed.

I suspect any surviving OJO Jedi-those that abandoned the Jedi and force and decided to adopt mundane lives or live in permanent exile where all dead by 150 ABY at the latest probably much earlier. There wouldn't be any more potential K'hruhk's running around.

Any KOTOR era character who wasn't dead by the events of the novel Revan were dead within the century.

Any and all remaining characters born between 100 BBY and 20 ABY were likely dead by 160-170 ABY. Barring long lived species of course.

9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Council master Lowbacca died during the Sith-Imperial War?

SpecForce Trooper likes this.
  10. Your Pal Friendpatine

Your Pal Friendpatine Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 29, 2017
    My head canon is pretty nebulous. Generally it just contains the OT and selections from the EU (which selections usually depends on my mood at the time) but if I find myself watching the PT or ST I'll play along for the duration of the film and temporarily go along with the official canon. I'm a somewhat creative person but my artistic talents don't include storytelling, so when it comes to my head canon I'm mainly an editor and not a creator. Keep what I like and discard the rest.

LordDallos likes this.
  11. srd5090

srd5090 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 2, 2012
    With Legends being frozen (I hope not forever) I really wish we got one last Essential Guide book or something told from the perspective of 150 ABY to provide some coda-like clean-up to the end of Legacy volume 2. I'd rather the newer Clone Wars TV show be removed from Legends continuity as the DH comics stuff and everything else from before it fit better together, but whatever I've gotten used to it so assume it is still valid. Anyways in chronological order:

The Old Republic era:

All the dumb 'Eternal Empire' stuff is a fever dream. Eventually the Republic is able to defeat the Sith Empire and removes its influence from the galaxy, eventually making way for the New Sith of Darth Ruin's era.

Dark Times:

From the end of Order 66 onward, any OT-era Jedi that is not accounted for elsewhere is killed during the Dark Times. This includes Quinlan Vos, Jax Pavan, etc. All of them Death-By-Vader. This bolsters Vader's reputation as someone who destroyed the Jedi Order. Also retains, as much as possible, Luke's importance.

Darth Maul (without the Rebels TV show to provide a death) dies via the Tales story 'Old Wounds'. Or Palpatine/Vader kills him earlier than that. Either is acceptable.

Originally I imagined Vader escaped his capture at the end of TFU2 and killed Starkiller, Juno, and Rahm Kota. I hate having to try to integrate the Elite Squadron game, but Kota is in that, just prior to ANH. Fortunately, it still works out that Vader escapes, his capture being a ruse to locate Rebel VIPs. Starkiller and Juno are killed but the Rebel leaders evade execution. Kota is one of those who escapes and after sending X2 on his way is killed by Vader in some encounter. The Rebellion losing their primary Jedi leader forces them to call in their 'reserve' in the form of Obi-Wan. I didn't like what the TFU games did to the overall lore and timeline, but that is how you make it fit.

Del Rey Legacy Era:

Jagged Fel becomes Emperor as a result of a second Daala plot. He defeated her by withdrawing his candidacy for Head of State of the Empire before, but he is forced to defeat her again by jumping full into leadership of the Empire. This time, someone (maybe Jag) puts a laser bolt in her head to end it. I've always disliked Daala and was really put off by her getting the Head of State of the GA position at the end of LotF. Didn't make sense and she is a total failure in her plots anyhow.

Jagged becoming Emperor puts Jaina in the odd position of being an 'Empress'. Knowing their children will likely be Force sensitive and in an effort to protect Jagged while mitigating the influence of nefarious Moffs, Jaina forms the Imperial Knights (perhaps with the help of Tahiri). Better to have a Jedi Order analog than none at all in the given situation. They started as a Lightside organization but after Jaina eventually passes it becomes geared more towards loyalty to the Emperor. Fel II is Jag and Jain's son, Roan their grandson.

Allana Solo eventually becomes the Queen of the Hapes Consortium. Her parentage becomes public after coronation. She is symbolically on the White Throne of Balance or what-have-you from FotJ. She keeps the One Sith and other forces at bay, managing to keep the peace for decades as a mediator on the galactic stage. Eventually, she does have children who bear the Solo name, either by a marriage partner taking her last name or no marriage at all. A son, who is not first in line for the throne of Hapes and perhaps named Isolder (nicknamed Izzy), grows up to be a bit of a rogue. After hearing tales of grandpa Han he adopts a similar lifestyle as Han had when he was younger. He eventually settles down a bit and has a daughter named Ania. Ania adopts his attitude of avoiding 'royalty'. Allana's other heirs continue to rule Hapes.

Ben Skywalker and Vestara do get together, but only after a few years. Ben has other loves that don't work out but he and Vestara eventually seal it. They have at least one son, who is the father of Nat and Kol. Doing the math is just seems better to have an intermediary generation. This son, (we'll call him Kane) doesn't make it to advanced age for whatever reason.

Remnants of the Lost Tribe of the Sith find refuge with the One Sith.

Over time the Executive branch of the GA remains a sole Head of State but at some point after Wynn Dorvan's term(s) is/are up, an ineffectual or corrupt leader (not catastrophically so though) leads the GA to re-adopting a Triumvirate as the Executive branch.

Eventually all the OT heroes die of old age in peace, surrounded by friends and family.

Legacy Comics Era:

I did not like the direction the Legacy comics went, honestly, and a lot of fleshing out should have been done in a novel at some point. And the presence of so many Dark Horse pet characters was jarring. I'd rather it never have existed. That said...

After Legacy Volume 2, the One Sith really are pretty much gone. There is some narrative justice in Ania Solo (secretly Force sensitive or not), a descendant of Anakin Skywalker, killing the 'last Sith' Darth Wredd. It is conceivable a small handful of lone Sith are left after the attempted infiltration of the governments of the galaxy at the end of Volume 1 but the One Sith are pretty much done. You can't do 'infiltration' when your organization is comprised of edgy losers tattooed completely in 'red and evil'.

Dac's poison status is resolved with the help of Vong shapers and the remaining population of Calamari and Quarren return to re-populate the planet.

The Ossus Project eventually gets a re-do that successfully restores planets ravaged by the Vong war.

Political Scenario A (return to reasonable status quo): Since Krayt's Empire was functionally just another layer/level of governance above the existing Galactic Alliance and Fel Empire structures, the Galactic Federation Triumvirate effectively replaces the Sith at that level of governance. However, the 'GFT' is merely a provisional organization in place while the galaxy recovers from the last conflict. With the Sith gone it lasts until 142 ABY or so when it is agreed to be dissolved. After that point the political picture of the galaxy is very similar to 45 ABY, with a decent and widespread Galactic Alliance and an Empire operating out of Bastion/New Territories. Maybe the Empire has managed to hold onto some of the worlds that willingly changed allegiance just prior/during the Sith-Imperial War, including worlds like Orinda. The two major political factions are nominally allied and the galaxy is peaceful. Marasiah and Draco have little Royal Imperial babies. Stazi assists in setting up the normal workings of the GA government, the GA Triumvirate, etc.

Political Scenario B (my happy ending for the last Legends era): The Galactic Federation operates for a time, before political pressures cause some changes. Understanding that the Imperial Knights should serve the will of the Force (the Lightside AKA just The Force) Marasiah Fel disbands the outfit. The members are absorbed by the New Jedi Order. Realizing that an 'Empire' was the vehicle used by Darth Krayt to bring horror to the galaxy, Marasiah abdicates the throne of the Empire but not before seeing Imperial worlds transitioned to be full fledged members of the Galactic Alliance/Federation. There is no more Empire (sorry Monarchists and Fascists). The Galactic Federation is merely the current form of the Galactic Alliance, and the legacy of relatively representative government continues. The contribution of the OT heroes in re-forming such governments is retained. The designer of the CF9 Crossfire fighter is cast out of starship design for life. K'hruhk realizes he is a relic of an older age and crappier Old Jedi Order, and so steps down from Jedi leadership.

This post kind of makes me want to write a treatise on governmental transitions in Legends continuity...

12. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    I think Nihl, Maladi, Talon, and Havoc survived Wredd's rampage they were never accounted for and I doubt they were all present at that battle. Also Saarai was still alive(Wyyrlok's daughter)

I imagine they fled into hiding and probably waited for another opening at some point later in the second century ABY.

I also like to think with the establishment of a unified government and perhaps the Ascension of Marasiah the Galaxy stabilized and unified or at least was heading in that direction.

I imagine future GFFA historians would refer to the period of maybe 22 BBY to I dunno 150 ABY as the galactic anarchy or something given all the violence and chaos that occurred.

Ackbar's Fishsticks likes this.
  13. srd5090

Dec 2, 2012
    I find it really unfortunate an Empire exists at all the end of the story. It is the legacy of a fascist and sometimes genocidal government, even with a benevolent dictator in charge of it.

14. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    The Felpire I think is the future of the Galaxy. The GA has proven to be a failure.

SpecForce Trooper likes this.
  15. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Luke dies sometime in his 90s surrounded by his loved one’s plus Chewbacca.

I still think that was a bad idea

16. srd5090

Dec 2, 2012
    It is as much a failure as the 'Felpire' considering it was comprised of evil Moffs who engineered the deposition of the Fels and allowed the Sith to take over the galaxy with a ready-made totalitarian government structure. The entirety of the Legacy series does a good job of illustrating this.

17. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    The GA failed-LOTF shows it falling to a military coup and an actual schism within its navy. Daala actually somehow got elected. Then it seems after FOTJ the GA government was perennially weak and unstable hence the triumvirate-I seem to recall in RL history triumvirates appear in periods when the state is either changing, crumbling or society is. Like the Roman Empire. Triumvirates are an expression of political and social factionalism that is simply so strong the only way the system can be held together that is everybody has a man sharing the office. Their inherently unstable government forms.

The empire was smacking the GA in terms of soft power and propaganda. The Imperial Mission seemed to buy the empire a lot of good will and made it so during the Sith Imperial war planets seceded and joined the empire. So much so they could call it the Victory Without War program.

So unstable and unpopular was the GA that when the GA sided with the Jedi and hence the Vong after the Ossus debacle the empire had basically a legimate cassus belli and in three years. All the Jedi were doing was stemming inevitable defeat-Roan Fel didn't even want the war and was pushed into it by Moff Calixte and covertly the Sith and kept his IKs out of it. And they were still stalemating the GA despite the Felpire holding back. With the Sith joining-the war turned quickly.

The GA failed as a government and so died. Except for Gar Stazi who didn't really threaten Krayt's empire until he linked up with the Felpire hence the conflict at the end of Legacy Volume 1 being called the second imperial civil war.

To be sure a GA security zone was left in the core but it was basically under Imperial control even if the GA maintained some sort of standing force for policing duties.

The GA lost legitimacy and so it died as any government that loses legitimacy does.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  18. srd5090

Dec 2, 2012
    I will point out Daala wasn't elected, she was appointed in a weird series of events involving the power blocks of the galaxy putting her in power after a war. Triumvirates, at least in Star Wars, is just another form of structuring an Executive branch. The Roman Republic's triumvirates were not an established branch of government and don't really apply in the same way. The Galactic Alliance was not a Triumvirate, it has had one in the Executive Branch. The Galactic Alliance was winning the war prior to the Sith joining, at least from my understanding. This idea that the GA was falling apart might be overstated, though the Ossus project was leveraged to cause division and hurt it, certainly.

I mean, based on your logic, the Rebellion should not have been fighting to restore a Republic. It should have instead fought to install Mon Mothma as Empress.

But regardless, the GA didn't die. The One Sith put themselves at a high level of government keeping the GA structure as a sort of vassal state underneath them, including much of the systems of governance. We don't get a lot of detail on this, other than presumably if a Sith showed up to town you behaved.

By comparison the Fel Empire suffered the same result. A strong man overthrew the legitimate ruler, placing the One Sith above the normal Imperial operating structure. The Empire's totalitarian legacy lived on in the Fel Empire and was made to fulfill the Sith's whims. I'm not sure how you define a government that is a success, but I certainly wouldn't count one that depends entirely on despotic individuals wresting control back and forth from one another. A Monarchy/Totalitarian regime has these weaknesses and we saw them play out in Legacy. Who is the rightful ruler? The one with the strength to hold the throne? Then the contenders fight wars over the throne constantly. And the will of the governed? Not likely the enter the contention.

Representative governments get a rough time in Star Wars, because they are the 'good' state of things always at risk from the bad guys. This probably reflects considerations from our own modern world, but Lucas's stories involved defeating the totalitarian regimes to restore representative government. I'm certainly not going to be the person arguing in favor of Monarchy, whether it be Absolute Monarchy or otherwise. The Fel Empire's ability to govern was always dependent on the nature of the monarch. If Marasiah's child is a rotten egg, the galaxy suffers.

19. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    I always got the impression the GA was weak and unstable especially after Daala was installed and the Jedi conducted a coup in Ascension(or was it Apocalyps?) governments that have coups within five years of each other are by definition unstable. The triumvir arrangement seemed to be the only thing holding the GA together.

As for the Sith Imperial war-I felt it was more of a stalemate with the Jedi's participation giving the GA at least a tactical edge. It didn't give them victory. And it's quite telling all the empire had to do to win was allow the Sith to participate.

20. srd5090

Dec 2, 2012
    We have a jump of 80ish years between Crucible and the stories shown in Legacy. I'm sure there were bumps in the road, but as a galactic entity the GA was performing the mundane task of being a galactic government for the majority of the galaxy. By the end of Apocalypse I believe Wynn Dorvan was a single Chief of State, but in the intervening 80 years there was a switch to a Triumvirate for the Executive branch. All this did was make Executive branch decisions have more deliberation, which on the face of it doesn't seem to be a good or bad thing, just different than having a single person. Pros and cons there.

The Fel Empire had an initial advantage in being the ones to declare war, with some element of surprise. Also important to mention, being a descendant of the Galactic Empire, likely tended to be a more militarized society. Throw in the Sith who launched a surprise attack on Ossus to kill/scatter the Jedi, yes they were able to drive the war to a successful conclusion for the Imperial-Sith.

But winning wars doesn't make a government the best government. Doesn't help then that Krayt's Empire suffered a civil war immediately, and was defeated by the joined efforts of the Empire-In-Exile, GA remnant fleet, and the Jedi. Take away one of the three components and you likely see Krayt win. There is some mention in Volume II by a side character that Marasiah's stake in the galaxy isn't well understood by people. Does she control a third of the galaxy? Does she have 1/3 stake in all of it? At the end of the day her power (and whatever way the 'Fel Empire' still exists) is checked by Gar Stazi who represents the interests of the arguably-restored GA, and the Jedi.

21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Let’s keep in mind that the GA had to face against the forty year plan of the Dark Lady of the Sith, the reactivation of the most dangerous superweapon in galactic history, the return of the only faction of Imperial hardliners left, more Sith in the galaxy than had been seen in a Millennium, and the Apocalypse incarnate.

Oh, and it survived those events, and flourished, keeping peace, by all accounts from 44 to 127 ABY - eighty three years in all.

That surpasses the New Republic in either continuity, and the Galactic Alliance outgrew the issues of civil war between Populist and Centrist elements in its own Senate, a leftover issue from the New Republic. It resolved it with some simplicity - the Alliance simply expanded its standing forces and became less reliant on the member states by building Regional fleets, and removed the Supreme Commander from the chain of succession so the Solo-Niathal coup could never happen again. It similarly introduced a precedent for resolution of a crisis that never concentrated emergency powers in one hands ever again - the triumvirate, which managed to get the Galactic Alliance through innumerable crises.

Yes, it had a spell after the Yuuzhan Vong War - which was quite understandable in the circumstances where a less militant and democratic philosophy resulted in half the galaxy falling in two years - where a more centralised Imperial philosophy prevailed, which resulted in Niathal, Caedus and Daala being palatable. In the face of events before them, no surprise. But fundamentally those regimes lasted a handful of years when they started acting out - the One Sith only succeeded because they took a divisive issue like redeeming the Yuuzhan Vong and hammered it into the fault-lines of the Galactic Alliance. The Jedi and Galactic Alliance has no knowledge that the Sith sabotaged the Ossus Project - had they, they perhaps could have unified the galaxy against the Sith. Instead we saw what happened - and being as the Old Republic and Fel’s Empire both fell to Sith treachery, it’s a statement as to their weakness and instability as much as anything... no, it’s not, really.

It’s just a statement of how corrosive the Sith truly are, and how attractive the concept of centralisation continually is.

Force Smuggler and PCCViking like this.
  22. srd5090

Dec 2, 2012
    I'm not sure if you are insinuating centralization itself is a bad thing, but yes it certainly has an attraction. The GA was more centralized than the New Republic, but still a far cry from an Imperial successor state. Any government is susceptible to being hijacked by a Sith (post-Ruusan Republic, Jacen's GA, Fel Empire, etc.).

Such a conversion's lifespan seems tied to the type of hijacking that took place.

1,000 year plot to overthrow the Republic and transform it into the Galactic Empire = Technically successor states still exist in 138 ABY. Rule-of-Two-Sith/Palpatine's actions certainly had consequences.

Less than a year of actual plotting to take over the GA around 40ABY = Less than a year of Sith rule with opposing factions sprouting up quickly.

Coup that instantly takes over a ready-made Imperial/Despotic regime in 130ABY = Roughly 8 years of Sith rule but a civil war being waged the entire time, though some genocide occurred along the way.

23. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016
    Re: Post Legacy.
    I see the Triumvirate being dissolved after a short period. A NATO-ish alliance is formed from the wartime Allies, now including the Hutts, Chiss, Hapans and other factions. Krayt's Empire is dissolved and the GA and Empire's borders are returned to their size before the war. Meanwhile the Sith Empire's remnants are defeated over the course of a year. The head of the Empire was cut off at Coruscant, having left only divided warlords. The infiltration idea mostly flops with a lot of the saboteurs killed at Wredd's homeworld. As a last ditch effort Darth Nihl uses his ties with the Nagai government to secure a hiding spot for the Sith. Allied Intel catches the scent, and a final epic battle is fought as the Allies cut through Nagai lines to catch the Sith they've been hunting. Hogrum Chalk's allegiances are discovered meanwhile, and Marasiah defeats him in single combat. With the Sith virtually defeated and Outer Rim industry booming, the Allies begin colonising the satellite galaxies starting with the Nagai's former territory. A little specific, I know.

Re: The Empire.
    I can't fathom the Empire being dissolved. Not only has the Remnant been democratic since at least the 40's, but even if it doesn't have a senate I imagine Marasiah would instal one. The Empire and Alliance are at their closest in probably forever. They'll be influencing eachother surely. But dissolving the Empire is mostrous, even if it isn't democratic. It was built on literally a thousand generations of bloodshed and sacrifice. Destroying it will make it all in vain.

SithOverlord101 likes this.
  24. srd5090

Dec 2, 2012
    The Remnant seemed to stop being democratic once it become a Monarchy. The Fel Emperors aren't elected, at least not counting the first one if that is how Jagged came to power. An Empire molded in the image of a totalitarian regime is not worth 'saving', in my opinion. That bloodshed and sacrifice was given by all the subjugated species and people under Imperial boots for decades and decades since 19BBY. But if someone really wants an Empire to exist at the end of the Star Wars Legends timeline, that is what this thread is for, sharing our personal endings. Certainly makes for an interesting playground for RPGs, which I've always given Legacy some credit for.

25. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016
    Dynasties can be elected. In America we have the Roosevelts, the Kennedys, the Bushes, the Clintons. It's possible Jagged was just really popular, with his son and later grandson being elected.
    A lot of nations have bad stuff in their history. I can name quite a few countries that persist, even if they were once totalitarian.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.