main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Marka Ragnos: My greatest phobia is oddly specific: tomb raiding grave robbers.

What is the greatest anger you have ever felt?

2. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    Masochus (OC): "I'm always angry, as it's necessary to keep me alive. And they say I'm always trying to make up excuses to butcher or torment people. However, if I can think of an example of someone making me angry by their own actions, it was when that Chiss schutta, Grein castrated me! And she got away with it! Just who does she think she is?! I had every right to do what I did with her sister! Provoke me any further, and I will give you a dosage of Parnassos beetle venom!"

What is the most tolerable crime syndicate you have run into?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    Ewok Poet likes this.
  3. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    La'avé Vendara (AKA Lavender): The Rebels. Or as they like to call themselves formally, The Alliance to Restore the Republic. But informally, even they call themselves "The Rebellion" or "The Rebels", because that's just shorter. They do all kinds of illegal crap. I mean, heck, they're trying to overthrow the existing government. (*sotto voice* And just between you, me, and the glowpanel, I'm all for it...... Don't tell anybody, though.) But they're not bad people. Most of them are not scum by even the broadest definition. And those that do edge into being scum are my kind of scum.

Who is your kind of scum?

Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  4. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    Imogen Tarkin (OC): That would be the Alliance to Restore the Republic. The members I have met are so earnest, so happily naive (I mean--look at that name), that it was hard to believe they were attempting to screw me even when I knew they were.

What's your drink of choice?

5. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Anjie Mencuri: "My own mix - keelekay tea with a spoonful of Gungan mud!"

What do you believe in?

Findswoman likes this.
  6. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Rebekka Grunewald: I believe in Harmony and Order; some idiot tried to make it sound like i believe in the Force but they aren't the same thing.

The silliest thing you have ever done?

Master_Lok likes this.
  7. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Kestrel Antilles (OC): Well, one time, right after I got out of the Academy, some of my friends and I went dancing, and we were drinking Chocolate Os. We were on Nazarath, you know, with all those waterfalls that have the carbonation? So we were drinking and dancing, and Jamari bet that I couldn't steal a kivvet from the top of the Moxx building without being caught, and I couldn't reach the kivvet. And then...I dunno, the rest of it is sort of a blur, but we all decided to go skinny dipping under the big waterfall, the Bridal Veil, I think it's called? Except the Matriarch of the City--wait, my dad's not going to see this, is he?

What is your favorite vacation spot?

8. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Finn: What's a vacation?

Does that answer count as a question too?

9. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    C-3PO: R2D2 says the probably of that counting as a question is 1-1.

Your favorite season?

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  10. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Rey: what’s a season? I thought all planets had one climate. Jakku is hot all the time, Ach-to is moderate all the time, it always rain on Camino, it always snows on Hoth. I like cooler climates best though.

Where did you meet your significant other?

11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Linza Grunewald (OC) : I met David inside a dam after i fell into the retaining area and almost drowned; he saved my life and now we're getting married!

Who's your favorite local person?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  12. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    Hothan (OC) Dex. He runs a great diner here in the lower levels of Coruscant. After a day in the Senate the last thing I want is to be surrounded by more politicians. Dex gets that and his Jawa Juice is on point.

Q: Favorite entree?

13. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Luke Skywalker: It's going to sound crazy, but fish! We almost never got fish on Tatooine. There was some imported, but it was too expensive for my family to buy. There were some in the caves around the Dune sea, but it was dangerous to go fishing there, Sandpeople, you know. When I joined the Rebellion, the Rogues & I were based off one of the Mons Cal cruisers, and the main part of their diet is seafood. Not easy for them to get either, but man, they know how to prepare it! I've really learned to love fish; it's my favorite thing now.

What's your favorite way to spend a day off?

14. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Kylo Ren: Ah, a day off. Well, first I go work out because I gotta stay shredded. Then I glower in the mirror for about an hour. I might spend some time going through my wardrobe, deciding what colors I should wear (Dark black, light dark black, matte black...it gets so complicated). Sometimes I will Spacetime this girl I know. She doesn't always pick up though. Then I go hang out with the guys and scream at them. Good times.

Who was the one that got away?

15. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Luke Skywalker: Well, there was Camie...and Gaeriel Captison...Jem Ysanna....and Callista....and... you know, what, I’m going to stop here, because Mara looks like she’s about ready to Force-choke me...

Have you ever said something you wished you hadn't?

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Luke Skywalker: Yeah, what I just said.

[face_rofl]

Favorite sandwich? [face_mischief] [face_batting]

17. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Thrawn: "much sandwich very beebleberry wow..." *drools*

Favourite SOUP?

18. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Emperor Palpatine: ANGRY MACE brand Cream of Vengeance soup! Yes, I know it’s cheap canned artificial soup product and it causes hemorrhoids in clones. And yes, my personal chef prepares an exquisite cream of fleek eel soup, but every time I see Windu’s crazed face on the label it makes me smile. BWAHAHAHA! Who decided whose fate, eh, Baldie?!?

Best way of eliminating your enemies?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Grand Admiral Thrawn: Strategically analyze them through artistic proclivities & draw deductions about how they would react in a crisis and then set the perfect trap.

Q. Cleverest solution to a hard difficult situation?

20. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Emperor Thrawn: That depends entirely on who I want killed. If it's a subordinate, I will send Rukh. However, if it is someone who has crossed me personally, or my beloved Minerva, than I will take care of them personally. My father-in-law had his Force powers stripped from him by the Bendu... and I killed him for abducting my wife.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  21. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Q: What happens when you forget something? ;)

22. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Doran Blayne: I’m sorry, what was the question? :D

No, really, I have a wife and two daughters. If I forget something, there’s always someone to remind me. Always.

Who’s had the biggest impact on your life, for good or ill?

23. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: What happened to me that day has had the greatest impact on me. My decision to seek revenge and venture out into the galaxy without telling a single soul has brought me experiences I never would have had if i didn't leave but at the same time I lost my beloved sister and to go back home and try to live my old life isn't something I think I can do; I would always be looking for my sister. Out here in the galaxy I can't see her out and about because this isn't home.

What's your favorite pickup line?

24. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Antonio Nokaarbe (OC): "Hey, cheeka, you a computer? Because Imma slice you!"

Can you dance?

25. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    C-3PO: Of course. The Robot is popular in our galaxy too.

Q: Jam or Jelly?