main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue One Poll: Who is your favorite character of Rogue One?

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Ricardo Funes, Jan 24, 2017.

?

Who is your favorite character of Rogue One?

1. Jyn Erso

16.7%
  2. Cassian Andor

13.8%
  3. Orson Krennic

9.2%
  4. Chirrut Îmwe

18.0%
  5. Baze Malbus

1.1%
  6. K-2SO

19.8%
  7. Bodhi Rook

3.5%
  8. Saw Gerrera

2.9%
  9. Admiral Raddus

3.7%
  10. Darth Vader

11.2%
  1. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    Ahmed was very good in the role, very convincing. I love Felicity and the subtlety of her emotions. Love that actress.

2. Bosozoku27

Bosozoku27 Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 10, 2017
    Cassian Andor is my favorite character from Rogue One. Low key but awesome, and devoted to the mission (most of the time)!

3. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Jyn and it's really not even close. You follow the story of her character from beginning to end; and it's easy to appreciate all that she overcomes through no power of her own except for her commitment. I admit I got a little choked up at the end. It was that ending that had me rank it just below the OT among my favorite SW movies to date.

Akane, DL44Jo and mirrorbright like this.
  4. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004
  5. BadAcrobat

BadAcrobat Jedi Master star 4

Apr 20, 2015
    You know what. Over time I have come to love this movie even more so than this time last year. I think its fabulous. And what's more - its hard to pick out a character I like most - as they are all exceptional.

6. BadCane

BadCane Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2015
    Got to be my boy Cassian. Loved his arc.

7. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    Revisiting, I’d say Chirrut, Cassian, K2SO and Baze. Jyn has some good moments, but her pep talks and ‘rebel’ personality still aren’t working for me. Same for Saw. I understand their arcs and all, for me execution was not quite right.

Ricardo Funes and Sarge like this.
  8. Bob Effette

Bob Effette Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2015
    Toss up between Cassian and K2, so I’m tempted to say joint first seeing as they come as a pair anyway.

Cassian is one of my favourite Star Wars characters ever. I just really believe that he is this committed revolutionary, and would do anything for the Rebellion’s cause, even die, which he ultimately did.

K2-SO is awesome. He’s like the anti-Threepio. His sarcasm and caustic comments and put downs are very funny. My favourite is his response to Cassian when he says to look for a map

“Well I’m sure we’ll find one just lying around”

Oh my god, so funny.

9. VanLiz

VanLiz Jedi Master star 1

Apr 13, 2002
    K2 with Jyn a close second.

Ricardo Funes likes this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Jyn, but Krennic comes close second

11. SateleNovelist11

Jan 10, 2015
    I always felt that Bodhi was underrated and needed more backstory. But on this note, I'm throwing this in here. I've been looking for this for a while, approximately a year.

Gotta love Riz for his bluntness sometimes.

DL44Jo, La Calavera and Sarge like this.
  12. Kuro

Kuro Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 17, 2015
    K-2SO. If they made an entire movie that was just him and HK-47 sitting around talking for a couple hours, it would be the greatest movie ever made.

J7Luke, DL44Jo and La Calavera like this.
  13. SateleNovelist11

Jan 10, 2015
    Looks like K-2SO is winning this poll, with Jyn and Chirrut coming in second. Understandable. This film is filled with great characters, and I'm thankful it introduced me to the lovable Felicity Jones and her body of work.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  14. Kladdagh

Kladdagh Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 9, 2017
    Liked the Cassian\Jyn alchemy ... The other characteres are great also ... It is a really good Star Wars Movie ...

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    Bob the X-Winger and DL44Jo like this.
  15. DL44Jo

DL44Jo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 7, 2014
    I agree. I love all of these characters and this movie a great deal. It was really hard to pick one. I'm going to enjoy reading the rest of your insights of them here.

SateleNovelist11, Snafu55 and J7Luke like this.
  16. SateleNovelist11

Jan 10, 2015
    YES! ^:)^:deathstar::vader: And why aren't there emojis on here for Jyn, Cassian, Krennic, K, and the other R1 characters?

Ricardo Funes, DL44Jo and Snafu55 like this.
  17. DL44Jo

DL44Jo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 7, 2014
    Yes, it's an embarrassing shame.

SateleNovelist11 likes this.
  18. Doom Trooper

Doom Trooper Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2014
    Jyn but I also love K2, Cassian, Baze, Chirrut, Bodhi, etc. very much as well. Heck, I loved pretty much all of the new characters in some capacity. I never thought we'd get a new SW ensemble who could be on the level of the original crew but R1 did just that for me.

DL44Jo likes this.
  19. Akane

Akane Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 20, 2018
    Jyn and Chirrut were my favorites! The first because I was moved by her story and the second because he had his own special connection with the force despite not being a Jedi.

DL44Jo and Ricardo Funes like this.
  20. BadAcrobat

BadAcrobat Jedi Master star 4

Apr 20, 2015
    Jyn, Cassian, Baze, Krennic in that order (not counting Vader as he is my favorite character in all movies, ever)

themoth, DL44Jo and Ricardo Funes like this.
  21. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    He’s the best. :vader::redsaber:

22. RogueZero

RogueZero Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2009
    My favorite character in Rogue One is Princess Leia Organa, as Leia is my second favorite Star Wars character, but that's me being technical about it. My favorite of the new characters in Rogue One is K-2SO. I like his design, I like his personality, I like that he's voiced by Wash (er, I mean Alan Tudyk. Sorry, I'm a huge Firefly fan), I like that Disney/Lucasfilm are now 2 for 2 with their new droid characters.

DL44Jo and Sarge like this.
  23. IlhamKamaruddin

IlhamKamaruddin Jedi Master star 2

Nov 29, 2017
    Every character in Rogue One had an amazing arc, and are extremely likeable and I connected to every single one of them. I felt like I was one of them as we, the audience too, are nobodies who are forced to join the fight for the same cause.

In my opinion, Chirrut was really amazing. I've only seen Donnie Yen in the Ip Man films previously ( and that was awesome! ) and I am extremely surprised he had a bigger role that I ever thought. Every moment we spend with him and the crew is very meaningful and the lines he had, together with the delivery was splendid.

To be honest, the stand out quote in Rogue One, is definitely "I am one with the Force, the Force is with me". That line is up there with "May the Force be with you".

I do not hate any other characters as I loved every single one of them. :)
    "Rogue One, may the Force be with you" - Admiral Raddus

24. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Darth Vader followed by Cassian.

25. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    Orson Krennic for the win.

I was a little gutted he was killed off, but it makes sense, his cape was awesome. He stood up to Tarkin and stood his ground.. Considering Tarkin was the big bad boy in those times Krennic was like na man...

Love the character, want a book on him and yeah