main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Unlikely Spin-Offs (Jokes welcome)

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Han Burgundy, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Is this sarlacc portable?

2. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    Nope. It's a chain of humans buried into the ground connected from....well, let's just say they have a close relationship.

Sab Jo likes this.
  3. fizzbin

fizzbin Jedi Grand Master star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    Life of Brian Vader

Brian Vader is an average young Tatooine man, but through a series of ridiculous events, he gains a reputation as the Chosen One. When he's not dodging his followers or being scolded by his shrill mother, the hapless Brian has to contend with the pompous Palpatine and acronym-obsessed members of the separatist movement.

4. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Three Jedi and a Baby

One morning Luke wakes up in his Ahch-To hut, opens the door and finds a baby. With the help of his master Obi-Wan and his father Anakin's spirits, he must look after the baby. Then one day the baby is taken and handed over to Unkar Plutt on Jakku....

And Disney is saved!!! [face_laugh]

5. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    I know that was silly, but.... Rey's parents are not set yet. Don't discount a version of your idea, done with serious dramatic John Williams music.

It's more a flashback than a spinoff.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  6. fizzbin

Mar 21, 2005
    Youngling Alone

After the Masters mistakenly leave for the spaceport without K'vin, he awakens to an empty temple and assumes his wish to have no training has come true. But his excitement sours when he realizes that two Sith lords plan to attack the Jedi residence, and that he alone must protect the Jedi's home.

Django Fett likes this.
  7. Django Fett

Nov 7, 2012
    The Tatoonies

Hey you guys....

Luke, Biggs, Tank, Deak, Windy, Fixer and Camie go on a quest to find the lost treasure of One Eyed Quilly, with the treasure they hope to stop the Hutts from bulldozing Tosche Station. In their quest they run into the villainous Gritelli family, led by Ma Gritelli they include brothers Tran, Pake and the deformed Zotney "Froth" Gritelli.

8. fizzbin

Mar 21, 2005
    Hammerhead Corvette Summer

Luke Skywalker goes in search of the starship he was restoring gets stolen. With the help of an interstellar prostitute, he chases the stolen ship throughout the stars, but only catches up with it after the thief has crashed it into an Imperial Star Destroyer...

9. JediMasterSven

JediMasterSven Jedi Master star 3

Apr 21, 2014
    A team-up movie with Major Bren Derlin from The Empire Strikes Back and Tobias Beckett from Solo: a Star Wars Story is a must.

10. Bob Effette

Bob Effette Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2015
    Beepy Feet.

An R2 unit must show off his incredible dance moves if he is to win his true love

[​IMG]

11. Cantina Regular

Cantina Regular Jedi Knight star 3

May 24, 2016
    I still love that poster for "Gonk - A Star Wars Story"

Sab Jo likes this.
  12. Sab Jo

Sab Jo Jedi Master star 2

Jul 2, 2013
    I'm not saying this for snark, laughs or likes:
    I just really want to see Jar Jar on screen again in a live action film, and not as a background character. Truly and seriously.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  13. Django Fett

Nov 7, 2012
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    That gives me flashbacks to a movie I did not want to remember.

15. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Michael Bay directs a film where the billions of Galactic citizens each have their own Death Star.

Sab Jo likes this.
  16. Ricardo Funes

Ricardo Funes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    Watto: A Star Wars Story

In this movie we will follow Watto in his daily struggle to grow a successful business in a galaxy at war.

Learn all the best sales techniques to sell your stuff for the right price.

Watch as he deals with the dangers of cheap-ass Jedi trying to buy valuable stuff for unreasonable prices, and how to be prepared to avoid them.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    Ewok Poet likes this.
  17. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    Modal Recall: A Star Wars Story

Luke Skywalker may have dematerialized, becoming one with the Force, but was he the last Jedi? No, there is another.
    When Rey left Ahch-To, Luke became very distressed, confiding in the Caretakers.....

Luke: "Rey told me something that really resonated with me, and it made me realize.... something inside of me has also always been here... and now it's awake, and I'm afraid. I don't know what it is, or what to do with it, but I need help. Does this look normal to you?" [Luke shows his belly to the Caretakers]
    The face of an infant-sized symbiotic mutant, whose conjoined twin is Luke Skywalker, gazes at the Caretakers.... and they gaze back at it.
    Suddenly, Luke gives birth to his twin brother, Kuahchto. Luke passes away, and the Caretakers weep.
    Caretaker: "Oh woe, oh woe, oh woe is me! Master Luke is gone too soon! Oh woe!"
    Kuahchto: "No. He is no Luke. My brother was Jake, for I, Kuahchto, am the true Luke Skywalker! I am the Dantian of Jake's physical body. The heart, the soul, the center of his life force energy! Luke."
    The Whills had summoned Kuahchto/Luke to emerge from Jake's crude matter vessel, in order save the dream and save the Resistance.
    Like a masterful illusionist, Kuahchto projected the epitomical vestige of the legendary Luke Skywalker onto the salt plains of Crait, operating him like an adroit marionettist.

The adventures of Kuahchto Skywalker continue in Rian Johnson's new trilogy.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  18. xoubara

xoubara Jedi Master star 2

Mar 4, 2003
    The Adventures of Jar Jar Binks, Wicket the Ewok and a bunch of Porgs

19. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Zombiewok - A wicked Wicket Star Wars Story

20. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    "Wizard of the Outer Rim" starring Kitster as the hero, with the villainess being a Nightsister who makes her way to Jakku to become..."The Wicked Witch of the Western Reaches."

:p

Django Fett likes this.
  21. Kenneth Morgan

Kenneth Morgan Chosen One star 5

May 27, 1999
    "Oh, thank you, Light Side of the Force! Thank you so bloody much!"

22. Millennium Falcon 888

Millennium Falcon 888 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Who's with me in watching a Star Wars movie with this wonderful delicacy? :p[face_dancing]
    [​IMG]

23. Finland Skywalker

Finland Skywalker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 13, 2016
    A movie about the porgs.

24. Luke'sSeveredHand

Luke'sSeveredHand Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2014
    SIAP, but I'd love to see a documentary on Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes 1977 Galaxy Tour entitled "The Last Alderaanian Waltz" (directed by Scorsese, of course).

25. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    How about There's Another a short movie where Master Yoda encounters another survivor of the Jedi Order who figured out how to hide their presence from force users?

So a short movie about their encounter he mentions it to Obi-Wan and the scene shifts to a remote world hidden somewhere in the Outer Rim where he/she's training literally dozens of new Padawans all trained to be able to hide their presence and dedicated to doing good but avoiding being recognised for it so the Empire can't track them down!

Final sequence is them being contacted by Luke about the First Order and we witness entire armies of Jedi preparing for the fight in Episode 9!

Sigh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.