main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode IX

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth Chiznuk , Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    Happy new year from Germany!!!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit Tapatalk

2. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    is anyone else always depressed by new year's?

3. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    I missed this before... congrats!

Luke'sSeveredHand and Birkendoc like this.
  4. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Congrats!

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  5. Birkendoc

Birkendoc Chosen One star 4

Sep 20, 2001
    this is in no way an endorsement or sales pitch. I'm getting nothing for this, but I just discovered that Kay Jewelers online is clearing out its Star Wars line, much for 50-70% off. Snagged a half-price rebel alliance necklace!

Thought I'd share with the masses if anyone is interested before they pull the merch.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  6. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999
  7. EviL_eLF

EviL_eLF Force Ghost star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Being at US Bank Stadium and seeing the Minneapolis Miracle live is one of the greatest experiences of my life! Here we are two days later and my voice is nothing but a crackling whisper! :D

Also, Sean Peyton got INSTANT KARMA for mocking the Skol Chant after his team kicked off with 25 seconds left... maybe instead of trying to kick the fans, he should... oh... you know... devise a strategy to close out the victory instead? He deserved what he got!

[​IMG]

Edit: How can this NOT give you chills as a sports fan? (Well, unless you're a Saints fan of course)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  8. Luke'sSeveredHand

Luke'sSeveredHand Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2014
    @EviL_eLF that was one heck of a finish. Wish the Vikings luck the rest of the way!

EviL_eLF likes this.
  9. EviL_eLF

Mar 16, 2003
    Giants fan, right? Sounds like you're getting our Offensive Coordinator. Shurmur is a good coach, we'll miss him here... hope he can help us get a ring before he goes!

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    How is everyone doing today?

11. Luke'sSeveredHand

Jul 21, 2014
    No, I'm not really a NFL fan...I've been bandwagoning the Eagles this year b/c one of my buddies is a HUGE fan and Alshon Jeffery played at to South Carolina (my alma mater). That said, the Vikings and Jaguars are the best stories this year so I'm hoping they meet in the SB.

EviL_eLF likes this.
  12. EviL_eLF

Mar 16, 2003
    BTW - if you're wondering what the Skol Chant is... here's Case Keenum leading the entire stadium in the Skol Chant while the Vikes were waiting on the Saints to send some players back out from the locker room after the Minneapolis Miracle so the PAT could take place. The Skol Chant is done at Vikings games regularly at various times, and the players can often be seen participating when it's done, but this was the first one ever started by a player on the field.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  13. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    I am going to See the Post Tomorrow with my dad. Has anyone seen It? If so how would you rate the Film?

EviL_eLF likes this.
  14. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999
    Well, at least admit we did make one hell of a comeback...until we didn't. :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

15. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Saw Bright the other night. I didn't hate it. Not the greatest movie ever, but... I got into it. Will Smith being Will Smith. It's okay.

Saw Geostorm last night. Again, didn't hate it, but destroying the planet has gotten a bit old now. Collapsing skyscrapers and tsunamis just don't do it for me like they used to.

Saw Coco. Loved it. I got a tear for my grandma at the end. Wanted to print out photos of my family.

Saw Paddington 2. Take you kids. Show them a good example of how to live life. A very sweet whimsical movie. Very British.

Now I have to convince my wife to see something grown up.

16. EviL_eLF

Mar 16, 2003
    The Saints played a brilliant second half! I saw Eddie Royal tweeted that he thinks it was the best NFL game ever played...4 lead changes in final 3:01 of the game! 3 lead changes in the final 1:25!

Buddha Fett likes this.
  17. EviL_eLF

Mar 16, 2003
    Loved it! Very good film... also recently saw Molly's Game and would highly recommend that as well!

Leoluca Randisi likes this.
  18. Darkspellmaster

Darkspellmaster Jedi Master star 4

Dec 20, 2015
    Checked out Devilman Crybaby, that was...a trip to say the least. It's not for everyone, although some interesting views on the old manga.

Wondering if the Solo Movie is going to be any good or should I hold my breath on this.

19. Jamtia

Jamtia Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2016
    Saw Jumunji tonight. Pretty good movie, less darker than the first one for sure and pretty funny. I expected it to be a disaster.

Now just waiting on that Solo trailer.

20. Nipuhanipera

Nipuhanipera Force Ghost star 5

May 25, 2014
    Shannara Chronicles got canceled. TV will never be the same again.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  21. Luke'sSeveredHand

Jul 21, 2014
    Glad to hear it. We've been reading the Paddington stories to Shortround -- I was curious if the movies were as good.

GregMcP likes this.
  22. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    I saw The Post Today with my dad we both really liked It. My theater was packed full of old people at 1 PM I was the youngest guy in the theater by a lot...

23. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    If your kids like the character, absolutely take them. And see the first movie on Netflix or wherever you can find it. It is lovely too.
    They are a cut above your standard kids movie.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Anybody have a count down clock already?

25. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    @B99 is our countdown clock. :p

B99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.