main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek] Then Again ... S/U. One-Shot.

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jan 12, 2018.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    By WNSA Disclaimer: Borrowing with love, particularly the hakonaen from @Mira_Jade @};- [face_love]

AN: A gift for the kids seems to have the adults as enthralled [face_shhh] ;)

~~~~!

Nyota was delighted and surprised when her bondmate came home from a brief stopover on Arkus to finalize the renewing of a treaty agreement with the lovely loops of colored spun glass.

Khi'ori ostensibly was too old (and logic oriented) to be fascinated by them, but her mother was tickled to find that her eyes followed the soaring objects as happily and avidly as Jenessa and Grayson.

Nyota fully expected to be tasked (not an unpleasant one, to be sure!) of entertaining the younglings before bedtime with the acrobatics of the unique, floaty things.

But Spock did not need to be asked or persuaded to do so, not just the first evening but for several more after coming home with them.

Nyota teased him by fondly observing: "If I did not know better I'd think you enjoy these as much as the kids!"

"I do not know how you come to that conclusion, Nyota." Was his terse response, but there was amusement in his eyes and in their bond.

"Sure, you don't, love." She retorted, laughing.

For answer, Spock merely basked in her amused affection, kissing her warmly as the trinkets danced around them in intricate patterns. He never denied or confirmed her assertion, but then again, he did not need to.

+++++

[face_laugh] ^:)^

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love how the kids respond to the gift and Spock seeing this

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Aww!! (I read this a few days ago, but then work swamped me - please excuse the late reply!)

I was so excited to see how you'd run with the Haakonaen glass, and you certainly did not disappoint. I love how enthralled the children were, and love the image of Spock entertaining them - and finding his own enjoyment with the trinkets. They do seem to be universal at inspiring wonder!

Beautiful work, as always! [face_love]=D=[:D]

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [:D] [:D] Thanks. And he is a darling at understated enjoyment ^:)^ [face_laugh] [face_mischief]

Mira_Jade likes this.
  5. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Spock and Uhura are always cute. :)

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =P~ :D [face_love] Yup, they are.

7. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Spock and Nyota have children? Precious. I love the playfulness of this one. [face_party][face_love]

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Isn't it droolicious!? [face_love] :)