main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Leia: He’s already dead. Jabba the Hutt. Let’s start with the fact that he encased Han in carbonate and hung him on a wall. What if he were conscious the whole time? What if he could hear what was happening? I can’t get over the cruelty. But then, he was one for cruelty. Purchasing young women as slave dancers, to be used and discarded violently and for entertainment. And most people think the worst for me was the stupid costume. No, it was the fact he silenced me. If I tried to talk, he yanked on that chain and choked me. No one silences me. So when I got the chance to wrap that same chain around his neck and pull, I made sure he never moved again. I had a lot of political enemies, but that one was personal.

Q: would you go into the same career if you could do things over?

Edit: ninja’d by @Master_Lok !

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  2. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    But your response is much better than mine. ;)

Obi-Wan: Of course.

Me personally? Probably not.

3. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    Note: This one was written in response to Nehru_Amidala's post about children on the previous page (I was obviously taking my time)

Grein (OC): "My direct son's name was Etrakath Vaelor. I gave birth to him after I left the Valkoran Empire. I named him after my father, Ze'traka'thanas using a hybrid of human and Chiss nomenclature since my husband was a human. Even though I've lived thousands of years and discovered a way to keep myself alive without eroding my sanity, I didn't want my own son getting involved in my own family drama and a battle none of us were prepared for. I got to watch him grow up and get married, but I never got to see his children. When it became apparent I wasn't aging that much, I decided to disappear from his life forever to avoid drawing suspicion. Even long after his death, I still feel horrible that I had to lie about his father dying and that I disappeared without warning. But I think I may have redeemed myself in that regard by telling my current living descendant, Zolph, the truth. Now these days, I treat him and my husband's apprentice, Aiken Cremas, like my sons, even if they're worlds apart from each other."

Now this one's more recent since I got ninja'd by a bunch of other posters.

Zolph Vaelor (OC): "Yes. If there's anything I would do over, I would have cut Dynn's Forceless arm off on Polus. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been forced to kill her later and presently, being subject to gaslighting in regards to whether she's back from the dead or not."

Any alien dishes you were wary of eating?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  4. It Is Your Destiny

It Is Your Destiny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 1, 2014
    Luke Skywalker: Master Yoda's stew.

What world would you most like to visit?

5. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Lakshmi Sutakira: i want to visit Coruscant. It sounds like an amazing place and would like to actually see the City Planet in person; Mom and Dad said it was amazing. Besides, it's the seat of whatever government controls the majority of the known galaxy so there's lots of interesting things to do and see and so many beings from hundreds of thousands of worlds.

What do/did your parents do when you are/were scared?

It Is Your Destiny likes this.
  6. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Princess Rhiannon, age 4: Mummy and Daddy let me cuddle with them, and Daddy reads to us.
    Prince Thrass, age 2: And me!

What was the worst thing you ever saw in a theater?

Lady_Misty and Findswoman like this.
  7. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Kanan Jarrus: When I was in the Younglings' Choir at the Jedi Temple, Master Nu took us on a field trip to the Coruscant Opera House, only it was a Gamorrean opera called the "Gruntardumnerong". It was five and a half hours long. Five and a half hours of toneless grunts and snorts interspersed with high-pitched squeals from the lead soprano, who for some reason was wearing blond braids and a helmet with bovine horns. A lot of the other younglings fell asleep, but I couldn't. It was like watching a repulsor train wreck. Master Nu told me later how proud she was of me for being the only one who paid attention...

What's your favorite childhood memory?

8. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Anjie Mencuri (OC): "My plastoid toy quadduck."

Is there anybody you can't get out of your head?

9. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Sitara Sutakira: My twin sister Swati. We have such a deep bond at times we don't have any privacy during intense moments which means we can't have any unplanned romantic times with our husbands without the other being aware of it. You don't want to know how embarrassing it is to 'see' your sister's husband through your sister's eyes or know she's seeing through your eyes. She couldn't look at me and Vasu the night after our wedding night.

The best lesson you imparted on a student>

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  10. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Eli Vanto (best read in your best David Tennent voice): All my ex-boyfriends, and I'm getting married to Yogar Lyste next week. *buries head and starts crying* First, there was Aleksandr Kallus, the first man to truly sweep me of my feet. *blows nose* We met on Corulag after I graduated. We were together for six years, and we were going to get married! Of course, he would have to get cold feet and KRIFFING LEAVE ME AT THE ALTER! That's when I met Thrawn. I was patrolling on Lystra when we met, oh! those glowing red eyes, that toned arse and chest...*dreamy sigh* It was like looking at a god amongst mortals. *dreamy sigh and bittersweet smile* It wasn't meant to be as Thrawn clearly prefers women, and met her via book cover of all things, so now Thrawn and Minerva are my unofficial family. Still though.....*sigh*

Who was the one who got away?

Master_Lok likes this.
  11. whiskers

whiskers Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2005
    Galen Wentlas (OC): "There was woman I was stationed with once in the Clone Wars. Her name was Chalae. After about a year, I got transferred to my stepfather's squadron. We tried to keep up a long distance relationship, but we just kept growing more and more distant to each other. About half a year before the war ended, we just realized that we weren't the same people that we were at the start and ended it."

What was the worst mistake you've made in your professional life?

12. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Doran Blayne: Which profession are we talking about? As a cantina owner, I think my biggest mistake was having anything to do with that slime-ball Verraro the Hutt, even if it was just ordering liquor through him. He’s a sleazy, amoral blob of slime and grease, and he can’t be trusted.

As a Jed, I think my biggest mistake was accepting that the Council’s way was the only way to do things. Training Raissa—and pretty much everything else since then—went a lot smoother once I accepted that I could cut the dogma and trust my own instincts and the Force.

If you had to choose a new profession, what would it be?

13. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    Hothan (OC) certainly not a politician again. Mom said go into the food business...so I would probably franchise Dex’s diner. I mean, I can’t outright say Jedi, not with these clones hunting them down.

Favorite vacation planet?

14. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Ambri Merrin (OC): Anyplace that doesn't have snow. I don't get many vacations...

What is your least favorite chore?

Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  15. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Commander Rhiannon Hektor (age 18): Keeping Armitage Hux and Captain Stent from going at each other's throats over me! It's embarrassing to say the least.

Least favorite class in primary school?

16. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Mara Jade Blayne: History. What a joke.... why not just call Imperial Propaganda 101 and be done with it? Because that’s what it was. Nothing they said about the Jedi or the end of the Republic was actually true.

Do you have any hobbies?

17. It Is Your Destiny

Jan 1, 2014
    Obi-Wan Kenobi: Well, most Jedi have no time for hobbies. However, even though it's part of our training, I'd say meditation. I've come to truly enjoy the exercise. I'll always have fond memories of Qui-Gon teaching me his special technique. He'd have me gaze at the hypnotic skylanes on Coruscant to induce a meditative state. Naturally, I taught this method to Anakin. The fact that he passed down the unique approach to Ahsoka fills me with much pride.

What's your favorite band and why?

Findswoman likes this.
  18. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Rebekka Grunewald: It's a toss up between The Garden Savages and 'The Music Guys. I love the Garden Savages' Truly, Madly. Deeply but the Music Guys do great covers of songs.

Least Favorite Task?

19. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Armitage Hux: Translating for the blue thing whenever I'm in a meeting with him and Rhiannon. I have no kriffing idea why he's so set on her, I saw her first. Hells, we went to school together. If anyone is wooing Princess Rhiannon, it's going to be me!

Who are you secretly in love with?

20. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Doria Vorr (OC): "Me? In love with anybody? Come on, kriff that, love is boring...okay...Anjie Mencuri. But don't tell anyone, INCLUDING HIM!"

What qualities do you look for in a partner?

21. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Leia Organa: Well, I like nice men. Polite, diplomatic, well-read... well-dressed and groomed, too, that's a big one! Men who think before they speak and treat me with respect, and who care about others more than they care about themselves. You know. Nice men. No nerf herders for me!

Would you rather live on a farm or in the city?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  22. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: I grew up on a farm in a village and I have spent time in cities of all kinds including Coruscant and while I like the opportunities cities offer I prefer farm life than city life.

Do you like Anoobas?

23. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    Gahmah Raan (OC): "I have tried to buy one for a pet at one point, but Violo wouldn't let me on grounds of.... my lack of responsibility. Even though he's dead now and I've become a little more responsible since, I haven't thought about it. However, I've heard stories about a Kyuzo bounty hunter that had a pet Anooba during the Clone Wars, and that this Anooba was a sweetheart when he wasn't trying to tear your throat out."

Is there anything no one will ever let you live down?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  24. It Is Your Destiny

Jan 1, 2014
    Obi-Wan Kenobi: Indeed. Ever since Anakin shared our story, the Jedi won't leave me alone about falling into that nest of gundarks.

What do you usually do during hyperspace travel?

Mistress_Renata and Ewok Poet like this.
  25. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Sitara Sutakira; I meditate and familiarize myself as much as I can with my mission. I also do needle work of all kinds, cross stitch, knitting, tatting, crocheting and patching my children's clothes.

Do you make/wear homemade clothes?