main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT What would Anakin and Padme be like as old people aka grandparents.

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Princess Of Manchester, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Jester J Binks

Jester J Binks Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2016
    There would be no Ben Solo. Do you think Anakin would allow Han to marry Leia? A drug dealer? Look. You are either on team Skywalker or you're against it.

Sith Lord 2015 likes this.
  2. -NaTaLie-

-NaTaLie- Force Ghost star 4

Nov 5, 2001
    Han is a smuggler. We don't know exactly what he's smuggling. It's not always drugs, after all.

3. Princess Of Manchester

Princess Of Manchester Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 7, 2018
    I've seen that vid. ;-)

Tonyg and DarthTalonx like this.
  4. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    Would Leia and Han even have met?

5. ImpreciseStormtrooper

ImpreciseStormtrooper Jedi Master star 3

Jan 8, 2016
    I'd say Padme would definitely be that type of nanna who is overdressing for every occasion, and Annakin would be that grumpy old coot who drinks too much at family gatherings and expresses racist opinions of Sand People that everyone just tries to ignore.

6. ss640

ss640 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 28, 2017
    I'd see Anakin as a very protective father who'd always want to know where his kids are and not want to give them a lot of freedom with Padme always telling him to relax and let them out in the world to discover themselves and Anakin reluctantly giving in tbh

idk for grandparents i cant imagine them old i really dont kno why

7. DarthTalonx

DarthTalonx Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2014
    HONESTLY THAT VIDEO IS THE BEST!!!!!!

Palpatine when he goes, "Wait what?" and starts electroshocking himself.

Even TPM with the Senate, where Padme goes, "Actually there is a tonne of proof. We have two witnesses who were Jedi also."

8. CaptainEO

CaptainEO Jedi Grand Master star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    So Padme agrees to join Darth Vader and rule the galaxy and make it the way they want it to be. Lord Vader, with the enthusiasm of a good woman at his side, finds the strength to win the duel on Mustafar. Vader returns to Sidious and they discover the power to cheat death. With everlasting life, Sidious mellows out and quits his plotting. He's still evil, but, he's like a nice kind of evil.
    They have the twins and send them to Uncle Sidious for the summers. The kids have a great time as Uncle Sidious spoils them letting them slaughter and maim at will. He buys them their own Death Stars and little Luke uses it to bullseye planets that have womprats.
    Leia eventually grows up and marries a responsible business man and they have a son, Ben Calrissian. Padme and Vader are proud grandparents and treat their grandson well.

9. Rickleo123

Rickleo123 Jedi Knight star 3

May 20, 2016
    In what scenario does Anakin having reached his full potential and lived to old age at all his power just end up in a old man's home with Padme? The man was born of the Force itself and was on par with The Father from Mortis. I see Anakin if he had stayed on the lightside having become Jedi Grandmaster after Yoda passes. From there I have no idea, maybe he becomes a force entity along the Son/Daughter/Father.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  10. Padema

Padema Jedi Master star 1

Mar 11, 2007
    Does anyone have a link to this video?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    DarthTalonx likes this.
  11. Sith Lord 2015

Sith Lord 2015 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 30, 2015
    Grandparents? They never even became parents

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Here you go

DarthTalonx likes this.
  13. DarthTalonx

DarthTalonx Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2014
    I couldn't stop laughing at Leia's new surname haha.

Honestly THIS VIDEO is so funny!