main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just Pan (2018 DDC - OC, Bail/Breha, Winter/Tycho, Luke - hurt/comfort)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Briannakin , Jan 13, 2018.

1. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Title: Just Pan
    Author: Briannakin
    Timeframe: 7ABY
    Characters: OC (Pan), and Established Characters (Bail/Breha, Winter/Tycho, Luke, Leia).
    Categorization: AU (Legends technically)
    Genre: Character-driven drama, Romance, Family
    Notes: This is a new OC and this story takes place in a completely “new” AU, so no prior knowledge of anything is needed (there may be references to my personal Bail/Breha canon, though reading that stuff is not needed). I’m not going to fully establish how this AU diverted from the movie-canon (though there will be some backstory), but this is a typical “Anakin Skywalker didn’t go Sith in EP III” (“Star Peace” as someone once coined this AU genre) universe.

I have a vague idea of where this is going, but I’m also just kinda writing/posting this by the seat of my pants and trying to get back into writing SW fanfic. This is a half-marathon diary for the 2018 Dear Diary Challenge.

Entry 1

So this is how I die.

The doctors said this might help my family cope - you know, so they’ll know what happened, but don’t think this is going to help because that is seriously all I remember thinking. Maybe they think my recording what happened will help the Republic Navy figure out what is kriffing wrong with that new shield. Hopefully my data-pad will filter out all the breaks I have to take while recording this to breathe; I have to audio-record this because I can’t type. I keep thinking I should be spending my energy dictating a letter to my family, you know, telling them how much I love them… and miss them.

Oh, kriffing stars, Pan, pull yourself together and stop crying.

Okay.

So this is how I die.

The thought drifted across my mind. It was oddly calming. Like… it was all out of my control. I was at the wills of the universe. In many ways I still am.

Because it was all out of my control. Because I was strapped in a starfighter and the controls weren’t responding to me. And my astromech wasn’t responding either.

The ground approached so quickly. I plummeted towards the lifeless asteroid known only as MX-C23V5 and there was nothing I could do about it.

“Dammit Delta Six! Pull UP!” I can still hear the voice of ground control crackling in my ear.

“Oh, like I haven’t tried that!” I responded into the comm in my helmet. Will they lie and tell my mom I was brave in my final moments, or will they tell the truth and tell her I was sarcastic till the end? “I’m telling you, everything is dead!”

Eight times (I think) I flipped the pilot controls over to the astromech setting, then back to manual. Every time, nothing happened to the black monitor just below my viewport. I jerked the yoke but nothing happened.

The only thing that changed was the ever-nearing strip of asteroid. I remember thinking: this dammed pitted, grey plane will be my final sight. At least I won’t hit the base. At least there will be no other casualties.

“Nothing is coming back online,” I stated what was painfully obvious for me. “Everything is dead! It got fried when I went though the field.”

Will it be comfort for my mom when they tell her that her 25-year-old son died for a good cause?

Will my dad be proud? I served the Republic. I’m going to die for the Republic. Kinda.

Admirals, when they manage to get a communication through the asteroid field and into the actual inhabited part of the galaxy, will tell my family I died when I was the first to pilot a T-66 starfighter through an experimental planetary shield. It was designed to allow ships to flow freely but keep asteroids out. The Republic Navy knew there was issues, but needed a sentient being to tell them exactly what. So, as a talented mechanic and an experienced fighter-pilot, I was ordered by my superiors to go through the faulty shield. What’s the worst that could have happened?

And this is how I die: crashing a kriffing X-Wing on an asteroid on the edge of the galaxy.

Will my sister cry?

Mom and Dad will and that kills me.

Okay, okay, Pan, back on topic.

I remember ground control. “Delta six, begin emergency landing procedures or eject!”

I pressed the eject button once more, just encase I wasn’t pressing hard enough the first 67 times. I couldn’t believe my last few moments in existence was going to be spent arguing with ground control. It was every pilots’ nightmare. Not the crashing part, the ground control part.

Take it from a dead-guy, or a guy about to be dead: GROUND CONTROL SUCKS.

“Everything. Is. DEAD! The electronics are dead. The manual mechanics are dead. My astromech is dead. I. Am. Dead.”

I didn’t have time to say final goodbyes or murmur one final prayer to the universe.

The surface of the asteroid came too quickly.

And now, I must rest. I am too tired for even one last try at some gallows humour. Maybe a communication can be sent in time…. Maybe Mom and Dad will come…. I want them.

Entry ended.

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Superb start. =D= Exactly the blend of frustrated sarcasm and resigned acceptance of a situation you believe you are powerless to avoid. Love his thoughts on his family. @};- Yuppers, his mom would more likely believe the sarcastic reaction. ;) Chuffed to be reading more about Bail/Breha.

AzureAngel2 and Findswoman like this.
  3. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Wait...you did NOT just kill off your main character in the first post, did you? :eek:

4. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    I'm wondering the same thing as @Mistress_Renata! :eek: Though given that this is entry 1 and all, there's got to be some loophole or twist here, right? Or will it be the multi-character kind of diary (one guess I had given your character list at the start)? Some headsplode or other is at work here, indubitably. Whatever the case may be, this is a very cool approach to writing the gut-wrenching, hair-raising last minutes of a Republic pilot, and I look forward to seeing what will come next (!).

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  5. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    :eek:
    WOW. What a start! throwing us cold-turkey into a new world, just like Star Wars does best!
    Seeing as how this is hurt/comfort, I'm guessing your OC is going to live, but be seriously messed up...like a week in a bacta tank with possible artificial limbs.
    Wanting to see how Luke comes into this, so I'm sticking around. ;)

6. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    WOW great start with your OC in dire straits

7. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Wow, what a great start! You got me hooked right away. I already love Pan and his snarky humor, Your weaving of the backstory/exposition was brilliant, too. I can't wait to see how he survives this.:D

He DOES survive this, doesn't he?:eek:

doesn't he? [face_nail_biting]

8. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Woah, that's a dramatic start!! I love it! =D=

I can't imagine how scary that would be, to try over and over again to get anything to work and it doesn't. Knowing that you are going to die and there's nothing you can do.

I obviously don't know the relationship between Pan and his mother, but I'm going to assume she knows him well enough to be comforted by him being sarcastic in his final moments. ;)

This is so heartbreaking, those final thoughts. Even if they aren't his final, he thinks they are.

I'm looking forward to seeing if Pan is indeed still alive, or if not where we'll go from here!

9. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Oh boy, either our hero survives or he doesn't.

Is this going to be told in backwards order?

10. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Thank you. Yeah, frustrated sarcasm and resigned acceptance is kinda the theme of this diary. And, oh yeah, she knows just how sarcastic her son is - it's kinda hard to miss.

That would be something I would do :p

Thanks. That's actually a good idea for a "unreliable narrator" - tell the story of a character from the POV of his loved ones after his death - as pretty much any one who has been to a funeral can testify, sometimes, in the wake of a death, people can have a narrow remembrance. But no, unfortunately I wasn't that crafty with this, (though it is tempting) but I am going to explore fanon ideas of Alderaan like gender and sexuality in this, even if the story structure isn't that elaborate.

Thank you. I take a bit of a different approach to healing in the GFFA, so this story might not be what people normally think of when they think of medical stuff in the GFFA.

Luke originally was going to play a much different role, but my muse randomly decided to go down a whole new path so I'm just obediently following. But it actually means he has a bigger role.
    Thanks
    Thanks. Pan just has a personality that is just so strong and so much fun to write. And thanks. I didn't quite know how to write the crash and I wasn't sure about doing it immediately after the incident, but I'm glad it worked

You'll see very soon :p
    Thanks. I wanted to hook people into this with some drama and possible death of the hero right away. I kinda regret not killing him now (spoiler alert) because they are such impactful.

But, full disclosure, if you didn't get it, Elvie was totally the inspiration, but then Pan formed a bit more in my head and he became very much his own character with his own struggles and demons.
    I don't think surviving is a binary. But a diary in backwards order is a great idea - man you guys are more creative than me.

11. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Entry 2

So, I didn’t die.

I’m not dead. I’m not dead and it sucks.

There’s a bitter, metallic taste in my extremely dry mouth and it is so gross and it’s the only thing I can focus on. It’s the only thing that I want to focus on.

Man, I am so drugged up right now.

I’m immobilized by foam as I sit here in this medcenter bed in this sterile, boring white room, talking endlessly to this data-pad. There are wires and tubes everywhere, I have an oxygen mask sticking to my scruffed-up face (talk about major runway-rash), bone-knitters and metal bars are sticking out of me. I have small bars coming out of my hips and shoulders and they are all connected in some sort of frame. I have bandages everywhere and my tan skin is alarmingly pale. I haven’t even been afforded the dignity of a med-centre gown. I’m naked under a single blanket.

I reek of bacta, but not even a dunk can fix this mess.

I guess some of my fellow pilots managed to get me off the base and out of the asteroid belt in record time. I don’t know how, I was pretty out of it for the whole thing (I was in a stretcher-cocoon as I recorded that last entry - it probably made no sense as I was strung out on pain-relief-drugs - I still am, have I mentioned that yet?). I was rushed into surgery as soon as we landed. They brought me to the nearest inhabited planet with a top class human medcentre: Naboo.

Of course it was Naboo. My childhood best friends and also my ex’s mother is from here. And she and her husband were on planet for a vacation, so they were the first ones able to be at my side.

I’ll admit, I was pretty glad when I woke up (period) from surgery to see Padmé and Anakin Amidala-Skywalker at my bedside. Yeah, that Padmé and Anakin: Chief of State of the New Republic and Grand Master of the New Jedi Order. Anakin pretty much single-handedly took down a Sith Lord and revolutionized the Jedi Order. Padmé, along with my parents and other galactic senators, restructured the Republic after the Clone Wars to avoid a galactic war like that from happening again. This all happened a year before I was born, so I’ve known Padmé and Anakin my entire my life - they are friends with my parents and I was raised with their twins. They are like a second set of parents to me.

So if I couldn’t have my parents, I was fine with the Skywalkers - even if their kid had broken my heart a year ago. Never date your childhood best friend, it just gets messy and awkward when they break your heart.

Yes, I know it has been a year, but no, I am not over it. My heart is broken, much like the rest of my body.

Anyways.

“Panimaxander?” I heard as soon as I started to regain consciousness. “Panimaxander.”

I only groaned in reply as didn’t have the energy to correct the voice. I HATE my name. I am Pan. Just Pan. I opened my eyes to see Padmé in a flowing green dress. Anakin was beside her in dark brown Jedi robes. I then saw that Padmé was holding my hand and I saw the state of my body.

Man, how in the stars did I not die?

“Pan,” Anakin said, “You’re in pretty rough shape. Try to stay calm.” He got up. “I’m going to get the doctor.”

“Your parents and sister are on their way,” Padmé told me and I felt my stomach just sink. I haven’t seen them in a year and I don’t want them to see me like this.

All I managed to reply was a hoarse, “Yeah?”

“Yeah, they should be here soon.” She gently brushed my cheek with her knuckles. “The twins are on a mission in the deep core, but as soon as I can get ahold of Leia and Luke….”

She continued to talk, but my brain just bristled at the name and shut down.

Anakin returned with the doctor and… yeah… it wasn’t good. I’m pretty sure I remember her starting with, “You’re lucky to be alive. It’s going to be a long road to recovery.” And then a list of my injuries including, but not limited it to: a broken pelvis, a cracked skull, brain damage, broken ribs, and a severed spinal cord. I… I have no function from my chest down.

“We are going to do what we can to help you get better,” Anakin promised me.

The doctor began listing off treatment options: implants, exoskeletons, cell regeneration. I think she was trying to give me hope. But I couldn’t seem to listen or concentrate. All I could focus on was the fact that sometimes, people don’t get better. I crashed a kriffing starfighter on an asteroid. How long was I without oxygen?

“But,” Padmé said, “Before we do all that, we just want you to rest.”

I’ve never ‘rested’ a day in my life.

“Your parents and sister will be here in a few hours,” she told me again. “We just want you to save all your strength for them.”

I just groaned and fell back to sleep.

I guess I should introduce myself a bit.

My full name and title is His Serene Highness, Prince Panimaxander Prestor Organa of Alderaan.

My mother is Queen Breha of Alderaan. She suffered 5 miscarriages before she had me, so I’m her ‘miracle baby’. She suffers from some rare bone condition, but doctors have found better treatments for it over the past few years. My dad is Prince Bail Organa, Viceroy and First Chairman of Alderaan, former Chief of State of the New Republic. I have an adopted older sister named Princess Winter Organa. She’s our mom’s heir and the favourite child.

And I am just Pan.

Though now, I’m not sure if I’m even that.

Entry Ended.

12. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Oh, dear. He is in a really bad way. Wonder if he'll end up like Grievous?
    Easier to do when people aren't yammering at you, I think!

I can definitely empathize. I had surgery once, woke up with tubes and an ice pack, still groggy from anesthesia, and I was sure I was dying. The tiny nurse with the Irish accent was entirely too chipper, and I thought she should have more respect for a dying woman!

13. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Poor Pan, his life is Hell and he's in tremendous pain.

Supposedly Far Eastern practices can help with healing. The man on my Mom's Tai Chi DVD claims he was in a car accident and in a full body cast and because he was familiar with the the meditations and movements managed to help heal himself and KNEW that they hadn't reset him ankle properly because they didn't see a reason to because they thought he would never walk again or something. That being said those that do use Tai Chi do experience fewer health problems, i know my Mom found relief from her migraines and her shoulder.

I don't see though how that could help a severely damaged spinal column; that's one of the most sensitive parts of a body and if too badly damaged it can lead to more than just limited mobility but loss of organ function.

Breha must be beside herself with worry seeing that Pan is her miracle baby; I hope she doesn't blame herself too much for perceived mistakes she might feel she made in Pan's life that led to this moment.

Writing a story backwards, while interesting, is something I think is beyond me; too much planning and I am not someone that has the discipline to do that. Well there is those two series of fan fics that I am working on but those are connected one-shots and don't really count in my mind.

Who was he dating? He didn't react until Padme said Luke's name but that doesn't mean anything since it could have taken a little time to react to Leia's name because of the amount of pain he's in and the amount of drugs flowing through his system and the sound of any machines.

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Cool to read about the AU-ness of the galactic situation -- that Padme and Anakin survived a Sithly threat and raised Leia and Luke together. :D Cool that Winter is an official part of the Organa family. My goodness, what a list of injuries and a daunting list of options. So much to absorb. LOL And like all "I don't like my full name" situations, the reader/listener thinks it sounds exotic.

15. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Ah ha! I see now what you’ve done here, and this is quite the “Star Peace” AU you’ve set up. I have a few guesses about where it might lead, but they may turn out to be wrong, so I’ll just let things unfold. I do hope there will be hope and healing for Pan, though—I’m liking him already! :)

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    in a big mess for sure. Love to see Anakin and Padme together

17. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    :eek:

OK...you've officially got me hooked now. AU with Anakin and Padme still together, Luke and Leia as Jedi, and holy crud this kid is a PRINCE!?
    And he's also smashed into a hundred pieces. :( I hope he'll be OK and there isn't too much drama with his family.

18. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Dang, another good fan fic that I need to follow, even Darth Real Life gives me a rough time. But seeing the state that Pan is in, I might as well say that I am doing fine.

(A side note: for some reason I thought of a character in the novel "The Golden Compass" when you mentioned that his name is Pan.)

Lady_Misty likes this.
  19. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I didn't think about that, but I love it! An OC because of an OC. :D Elvie would be so proud to be inspiration, though I think Leo would be happier that it was for SW than Elvie. :p

Love! I'm such a sucker for AUs, so this is great! I'm so happy Anakin did the right thing, or at least seemingly did.

:( Oh no!
    But since you had mentioned Elvie, I could help but think of the AU-ish where Elvie and Leo got together and then I just started laughing. Sorry, sorry, back to this story. But yes, I agree with Pan, that could be reeeally awkward and uncomfortable. Especially since he probably still has feelings.

Hmmm... it seems like Pan isn't a fan of being the child of royalty. I'm curious as to why he's pulled away from them. But I'm so happy he is Brea and Bail's child!! :D

I'm so looking forward to more!

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  20. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Not quite like Grievous, but I might have to add in a good ol' Greevy reference :p

And I have a feeling you and Pan are going to get along just fine :p You seem to be on the same wavelength.

I won't comment on such healing practice because I am very strongly against such things, but Pan has a severed spinal cord, which (unless it is extremely high) does not impact (major) organ function, only movement and sensation.

You will find out who he was dating soon enough :p

Thanks. I'm just a sucker for these types of AUs where Anakin and Padmé got their happily-ever-after.

And, yeah, I'm a sucker for "I don't like my full name" tropes.

I honestly have very little idea where this is going, I'm mostly just having fun with Pan, so I'm glad you are liking him.

Thanks.

Thanks. I'm glad I have you hooked. And, yeah, there's going to be DRAMA, but not really with his parents at least.
    Thanks. I actually named Pan after the greek god though I loved the The Golden Compass

Thanks (and no, I don't think Elvie would be happy being stuck Bail Organa's son... again :p).

Thanks.

And yeah... that Leo/Elvie AU MIGHT have inspired some details about this. But then it totally took off in a different direction with the childhood best friend becoming the ex. But, oh, yeah, Pan still TOTALLY has feelings.

It kinda hits at one of the reasons in the next update, though there's an upcoming entry devoted largely to this.

Thank you.

Findswoman and AzureAngel2 like this.
  21. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Entry 3

Maybe this will make a bit more sense now that I’m not so drugged up (though, to be fair, I’m still on the good stuff).

My parents, sister, and her fiancé, arrived on Naboo, and, yeah that was a pretty emotional reunion, especially since I hadn’t seen them in about a year. You see, after my messy break-up with the-Skywalker-who-shall-not-be-named, I left Alderaan to clear my head and ended up joining the Republic Navy. It was nice just to be Pan for while and not Prince Panimaxander with all the pomp and stupid rules. Then I crashed that starfighter. And that sucked.

I was laying (obviously) in the bed, staring at the wall in boredom (the Skywalkers were still there, Padmé was reading me something, can’t really remember what, but they left after my family arrived). Then my parents came in.

I looked and saw my mom in a very plain dark blue dress and over-robe, leaning on my dad who was in a grey sweater - people say I look a lot like my dad, but I think I take after my mom more in terms of personality. They looked so old. My dad is 74, and my mom is 57, but they just looked so much older and I felt so guilty.

“Mommy?” I croaked. I was already crying. “Daddy?” I just wanted them to hold me like they did when I was a little boy.

Growing up as a prince meant a lot of public scrutiny, but my parents always showed their love for me. They would always let me climb into their bed whenever I had a bad day.

They couldn’t hold me, but they each stood on a side of my bed, took a hand and just stroked my face and head.

“We’re here Pani,” my mom said. She never calls me that. “We love you so very much.”

“Don’t worry about a thing,” Dad said at the same time. “We’re going to take care of everything.”

I eventually fell asleep - crying is such hard work - and when I woke up again, things were calmer and I was feeling much stronger. Daylight was streaming in through the window and my mom and dad were asleep on the small couch, leaning against each other. They are kinda the most adorable “old” couple in the galaxy. Every once and awhile my dad would snore loudly and my mom - still asleep - would just pat his thigh a few times.

My sister and her fiancé, Tycho, were at my side. I felt bad as soon as I saw them. They are to be married in a few weeks, in some grand Alderaani spectacle not seen since our parents got married over 30 years ago. I’ve been in contact with them regarding the whole thing, I am going to be their witness, but I haven’t been listening to any details. They got engaged just a few days before I broke up with Luke - sorry - the Skywalker-who-shall-not-be-named. Yeah, it sucked. One of the reasons why I left.

I’m bitter and I’m petty and I’m not getting over it.

I left and and my family still came to my side when I needed them.

“Hey,” Winter said with a soft smile as soon as she saw me awake. She lowered her data-pad she had been reading and elbowed the snoozing Tycho. “How are you feeling?”

“Like I crashed a starfighter,” I wheezed.

“Yeah, well, you kinda look like it too,” Tycho said and Winter gave him a death glare. “Your mom and dad have arranged for you to be transferred to a medcentre on Alderaan as soon as you are stable enough to travel. It’s going to be nice to have you around again. Your sister is driving me insane with all her wedding details.”

“Isn’t it still… your wedding too?” I asked.

“I haven’t checked in awhile.”

Winter looked displeased. “Neither have I,” she sarcastically replied. Winter, for all her poise and regality, does have rare moments of sass. She gets it from me. “But I have checked with my planner,” she said, rubbing my shoulder. “Everything can be pushed back until you are out of the medcentre.”

“Win, you don’t have to do that for me. The doctors said it might be months before I’m even strong enough to try a spine implant.”

“We don’t need you to have any sort of implant,” Tycho said.

“We just want you there. We’ll make it work.” Winter was so confident, but all I could think about was how I just ruined my sister’s wedding.

“You don’t have to keep me as witness,” I said. In Alderaani weddings, the couple picks one person who testifies for the couple’s love - usually it’s a brother or sister or close friend - it takes the place of bridesmaids and beings of honour in other cultures. The witness stands in front of the entire congregation and gives a short speech. Winter chose me because… well… I’m her brother and practically set her up with Tycho - who had been my friend even before they started dating. But I’m not going to be looking perfect enough to be in any sort of wedding, let alone “the wedding of the century”. “Ask Leia,” I suggested.

“I can if you don’t want to do it, but I want my baby brother in my wedding.”

“Just think about it, okay, Pan?” Tycho asked.

So, I am, but I don’t think I want to do it. I mean, she’s already worried about the perfect colour hues for the fabric of my, Tycho’s and pocket squares, freaking out about the seating charts for the table of Naboo dignitaries at the reception, and don’t get her started on locations for holos to make the perfect backdrop. She has a perfect memory and wants her wedding to be the perfect wedding. It was already stifling back when I had the ability to sit up on my own. Now that I need to spend so much energy and concentration on not drooling (man, brain injuries are weird and they suck), I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle the perfectionism.

Entry Ended.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  22. It Is Your Destiny

It Is Your Destiny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 1, 2014
    I just caught up with this one. :) These first three entries pulled me right in, and they're quite intense. I'm a huge fan of “Star Peace” AUs, although I was unaware of the genre name, so thanks for the info. [face_blush] Dramatic exposition and intriguing backstory here. Not sure if Pan is thrilled about being a prince. Hope to get more of Bail and Breha interacting with him. Great start!

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Pan sure has his worries

Findswoman likes this.
  24. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle the perfectionism.

Well, Pani, I am going for it. :p Especially now that I have learned that there is indeed a fanfic genre name for it. [face_blush]

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Love the family interaction. The siblings interacting -- very sweet and supportive. Winter with poise and a touch of occasional sass -- [face_laugh] Love, love! Bail/Breha -- I adore reading about older couples who still have that warm glow of deep caring that comes from long years together. :) [face_sigh]

Findswoman and AzureAngel2 like this.