main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT What did Qui-Gon Jinn represent?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by DarthPunisher, Feb 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPunisher

DarthPunisher Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2018
    So I've been wondering as I watched the movies...what did Qi-gon represent? So clearly he was a Jedi and from what it appeared wasn't any part of the dark side. However, he was defiant as a Jedi and that's why he wasn't on the council. Also in AOTC Dooku said that he wished that Qi-gon was there so that perhaps he would join him even though Kenobi was like "he would never join you" Dooku said "don't be so sure." so was he a political idealist that just stayed with the Jedi I mean he was Dooku's apprentice. is this explained more in the EU?

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    He did not agree with how the council looked at the force. He wanted to focus on the living force. He was still a Jedi in all ways, just with a bit of a rebellious streak.

3. DarthPunisher

Jan 29, 2018
    oh ok that makes since. so is it explained who he learned how to become a force ghost from?

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It is. Have you ever watched the clone wars show? It is explained there in the 6th season. If you want to watch it yourself I will not spoil you.

5. DarthPunisher

Jan 29, 2018
    I've watched it but perhaps I need to rewatch the last season might of be doing something when it happened.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It happens in the last 4 episodes of the show.

7. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.