main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Knights of Darkness ** - Home of the Sith, Dark Side & Knights of Ren v4.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Lady_Belligerent , Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    A lot of anime when I was younger was on Saturday mornings and after school, so there was always the debate over which series was better, DBZ or Sailor Moon. I watched both, and DBZ grew on me as I got older.

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    What of DB Super?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Never saw it, sadly.

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    It’s still running presently. I’ll recommend it.

5. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Well, I do enjoy a good shonen series every now and then. The last one I really, really liked was Soul Eater.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Soul Eater? Maybe I should look this up...

Sinrebirth likes this.
  7. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    If you ever wanted to watch an anime inspired by Tim Burton, there you go.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  8. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    That might be interesting...

9. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    I am going offline to prepare for the pre-Super Bowl party I am co-hosting at a friend's parents house. Looking forward to the shindig, not so thrilled about driving all over North Arlington (again) in the cold and the rain. When I was out earlier doing errand running for Mom, the parking lot at the local Harris-Teeter was a madhouse.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  10. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    *does not venture off lonely mountaintop during super bowl weekend and avoids Walmart like the plague*

11. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Good morning, fellow Sith! The party was a success![face_dancing][face_party]Also, the Eagles won the Super Bowl![face_party][face_party]

12. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    *still does not understand the excitement over football...or why it is called football...but tries to be supportive anyway* Err...woohoo and...stuff. *halfheartedly throws a handful of confetti*

So...how 'bout those Separatists?

13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I meant to ask - did you ever read about the Conquest of the Rim, where the Separatists carried on fighting for two years after RotS? It was expanded upon in the Guide to Warfare but it’s brilliant reading.

Kaleesh-Cyborg likes this.
  14. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    I saw that Guide to Warfare book in Barnes and Noble last week and was going to browse through it, but I ran out of time on my lunch break looking for another Star Wars book. That's very interesting and now I'm curious. With Dooku and all the other Separatist leaders dead, who was heading up the fighting? And spoilers are like candy to me, so if this information would be a spoiler, please spoil it.

Nehru_Amidala and Sinrebirth like this.
  15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    It was six different campaigns.

The main one, which I’d consider the most legitimate, was the one let by Toonbuck Toora. Jan Dodonna led the campaign against him, north of Hutt Space.

But the survivors of Mygeeto and Muunilunst fled toward Cuitric and were financed by the Serenno counts and worked with Mandalorians which was brilliant. The survivors of that campaign lasted for another decade.

The final campaign was across eight sectors surrounding Mustafar and included a dozen major battles. The survivors founded the faction we saw in Battlefront II (PS2).

Kaleesh-Cyborg and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  16. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Yes, I concur. Working with Mandalorians is brilliant. :p

17. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Different era, but Jaina training with the Mando’s was one of my favorite storylines.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  18. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Very cool. Thank you for the suggestion, Emperor @Sinrebirth . I will definitely check that out and make time to peruse that book next time I'm in Barnes and Noble killing time and not running the gas out of my truck trying to stay warm for an hour. Judging by the title alone, I'm thinking it will be a book added to my wishlist collection if it's not terribly pricey. I am currently on the hunt for the "Crosscurrent" novel and the graphic novel "Star Wars: Visionaries". No sighting of either in a physical bookstore as of yet.

Sinrebirth and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  19. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    You could order them online. That's what I did for the Thrawn novel last year.

20. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    I try to avoid shopping online unless it's something I have exhausted all efforts to find in a physical store. Internet shopping is the bane of retail store survival and as one who works in retail, I try to avoid being my own undoing whenever possible.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  21. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Well, that makes sense then.

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    They all lost.

Every last one of them.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  23. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Well that seems less than...optimal. :p

Mine as well. Loved the idea that neither a Mandalorian nor Jedi technique was strong enough for that particular task, but rather a blending of the two. Wish we would see more blending of Mandalorian and ...other techniques. ;)

24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    We have Rebels and our Mandalorian Jedi... a Vizsla, too boot.

Where the Mandalorian Sith, I wonder.

25. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    You would wonder, and I have no answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.