main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Ladies Self-Indulging. One-Shot.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Feb 7, 2018.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Author: WNSA
    Disclaimer: Borrowing with affection.
    Notes: Gal-pal fun/bonding.
    AN: Eliskandro Fasolia Faké is the inspiration of the amazing @Chyntuck – I thought of this on the spur [face_laugh] – giving you some much-deserved ff love! ^:)^

Mara leaned back in her repulsor chair with a sigh. The posh and elegant salon was everything Mirax had claimed. The fragrant steam of the cloths and the gentle aromas wafting from dispensers were soothing. The background music was tranquil as well. The colors were conducive to a mellow mood. Her hair fell in strategic waves around her shoulders. This was wonderful.

She and Mirax had just returned from a jaunt in the Jade Sabre since Mirax's ship was being refurbished to accommodate the new arrivals – i.e., the new additions to the Horns. Booster was about to become a Grandpa. Mara was not sure if the galaxy was ready for that!

Mirax threw Mara a happy wink. "We should do this more often." She commented.

"Oh yes. But between trader business and Jedi missions, who has time?" She concluded rhetorically.

"Hey. We're worth it. A happy Mara makes for a more contented Luke wouldn't you say?"

Mara laughed. Luke had a very definite and unequivocal way of showing his pleasure in her happy contented moods.
    They rounded out the relaxing indulgence with tall mugs of steaming hot chocolate. As they exited, totally pampered and feeling as lovely as they looked, Mara asked: "Why was the name of the salon called the Fantastic Fasolia?"

"I believe it was after the originator of the entire spa experience back during the height of the Rebellion. You'll never guess who it was, either! I had to read the ad at least twice before I believed it!" She brought up the blurb in a holonet banner and Mara perused it. A Hutt?! By the name of Eliskandro Fasolia Faké. Inventor of all kinds of elaborate hairstyles and purveyor of an unforgettable experience!

When she got the bill for the day's indulgence, she smirked. Yes, she and Mirax were worth it, and the way Luke had admired her new hairstyle, was worth all the credits and more!

+++++

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    This is the type of a thing that I don't know how to write, so whenever I see one, I'm like, "HOW DID SHE DO THAT?" O_O

Glad that Mara and Mirax had a great time at Eliskandro's spa. :D

3. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Nice one-shot, who doesn't love a day at the spa?

4. enzo90

enzo90 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 28, 2016
    Wonderful story! Made me laugh with joy. These are the types of One shots we need more of! :D

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  5. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Ah, a day at Eliskandro's! Even if the Great One Himself is not around, it's nice to know that the legend continues! A lovely viggie, WNSA!

6. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    a spa and hot chocolate and to Eliskandro, that's one way to relax and indulge

7. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    You write a fun Eliskandro. [:D] I am thrilled, even though the bill might be extremely high.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  8. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Hahaha! God knows I could use a day of gal-pal time at the spa right now, so this story had me salivating. I laughed out loud at the idea that "the galaxy isn't ready for Grandpa Booster"!

We need to organise an actual encounter between Mara and Eliskandro. Possibly have them team up on a mission? Here's a project for us!