main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    We didn't say she IS grey, only that it's easier to imagine compared to the suggestion that she might turn to the dark side...

2. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Yeah but what does it mean to be a "grey Force wielder" compared to lightside Force wielder ?

3. Shadowcatcher

Shadowcatcher Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2017
    The best current avenue for this would be the Forces of Destiny publications.

4. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    The FOD comics and animated shorts are typically devoted to in-between events that have already happened. I'd prefer a different venue.

revan772 likes this.
  5. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    Comics would be cool. I am not a fan of FOD so I would prefer somewhere else.

6. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I really have nothing against FOD; it's just that an important story like Ahsoka's ascension into the path of the Jedi isn't something that could be covered in a 2 minuted animated short or only 5 to 10 pages of a comic.

7. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    How much exposition are you asking for?

8. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    The was a story in circulation that revolved around how Plo first wound up meeting little Ahsoka in a kind of rescue mission. Obviously the details were sketchy; but if they could put together a full novel on Ahsoka's escapades post-TCW/pre-Rebels, they could put together a story about her background.

9. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Ahhh canon killer!!!!!!!!!!! Go on and tell me this isn't a cute picture anyway :)
    [​IMG]

revan772 likes this.
  10. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
  11. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    The Ahsoka plushie kind of reminds me of the little doll thing I bought at a local con last Summer.
    [​IMG]

12. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    I hope I can get that Ahsoka plush without being at the con.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  13. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Ebay can be your friend :)

revan772 likes this.
  14. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    My friend that likes to upcharge me. :p But yeah I really need this one lol. I miss OG Ahsoka merch.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  15. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    The key is to have patience. People will go to the con, buy the doll, and sell it for a tremendous profit for awhile. Maybe several months after the con they'll be practically giving them away.

revan772 likes this.
  16. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
  17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    You see, that's something I'd imagine Ashley wouldn't approve through the "Her Universe" line of women's fashion.

18. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    Here's an Ahsoka question.

When we see Ahsoka Tano walk away from the Jedi Order, all she has is the clothes on her back. Did the Jedi give her anything to help her get back on her feet in the real world? Credits, clothes, food, transportation? Or did she literally have to restart her life completely from scratch?

revan772 likes this.
  19. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Probably not. All she would need to do is call up her BFF Padmé and be like "yo i need some clothes. and money. and maybe an apartment."

Or she could have continued with the "no possessions" thing; walk the ecumenopolis so to speak.

20. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I'm sure if TCW was allowed to continue there'd have been some explanation as to how she was managing to get by without the backing of the Jedi. I know in the unreleased episodes she'd be wearing the pants outfit you see here.

[​IMG]

MrDarth0 and darkspine10 like this.
  21. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Why do you think that?

revan772 likes this.
  22. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Maybe not so much that she wouldn't approve; but I doubt her fashion line would include bikinis like that.

23. Darth Kickass

Darth Kickass Jedi Master star 3

Aug 3, 2013
    It's just a bathing suit, and a one piece, not a bikini

revan772 likes this.
  24. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    True, but it still wouldn't necessarily fit among the Her Universe line. It's really about street clothes for the most part.
    https://www.heruniverse.com/

25. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    That makes sense, a bathing suit not being in a line that does not include bathing suits. :p

Serious question though, why is there not a lot more Ahsoka merch? I would think she is popular enough to have more merch of.