main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The US Politics discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    That's why they wig tested him.

[​IMG]

Nobody145 and V-2 like this.
  2. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    And Trump thought: I want that

V-2 likes this.
  3. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Okay let's move on.

And yes PG got a bald spot.

ukijedi, DANNASUK, Vaderize03 and 6 others like this.
  4. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    That was for an episode in which he played his younger self. He first auditioned with a wig as he did for every audition, but IIRC they told him to lose it.

Edit: My hair is thinning too. I don't want to care but I'm still trying 40%-effective minoxidil. :_|

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    SuperWatto likes this.
  5. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    "wig tested".

6. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Mother approved.

Healer_Leona and Diggy like this.
  7. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    also my favorite medieval torture. He was wig tested and found wanting, and so he perished.

Diggy likes this.
  8. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006

9. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    He went low. We tried going high. Low won the electoral votes. It seems many of his critics have now subscribed to the idea that the only way to win is to sink to his level. See “Cadet Bonespurs” as the latest example.

Notice I am not making fun of his hair-only pointing out how this type of mockery has been normalized as a result of Trump’s own actions. Aside from calling him moron- which he is- I have avoided insulting his physical appearance for the most part. My point was that Trump brought this ridicule on himself. And of all people, he can complain the least about being mocked given how cruelly he has mocked others.

10. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Can we make it a separate topic?

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  11. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    ^ That's an idea the old Senate SuperWaddle would be proud of.

SuperWatto likes this.
  12. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
    By all means

13. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    In other news, Rand Paul may cause a government shutdown. He’s currently blocking it because it will add too much to the debt. At least the man is consistent.

14. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Clinton didn’t actually go very high at all. Which is part of why she lost.

15. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    @Yodaminch

He would be except Rand agreed to a trillion dollar tax cut that according to the CBO is going to drive the debt up so he is a hyprocrite as always. The idea you need to cut taxes in order to cut government waste is literally the dumbest idea ever. Why not keep taxes at a reasonable rate in order I don't know pay down the debt AND look at cutting government waste at the same time? Nope cannot be done according to the wahoos in the GOP today.

Meanwhile the FBI has tapes of Bannon and Page talking about the dossier, Omarosa spilling her guts on Reality TV , Trump supposedly fuming over what happen with Porter (let's face it he is just upset that he got embarrsassed, could care less about women being assaulted physically) and now Ivanka is scrambling to find a replacement for Kelly which would make it three chief of staffs in 18 months. I honestly think there is a good chance she might get the job because let's face it, at this point he can only really trust family therefore Ivanka might choose herself for the role. Heck who knows at this point you could not count out Hope Hicks to get it.

I must admit the second season of Celebrity Presidential Apprentince got off to a slow start but now it's starting to pick up steam!

16. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    It's actually Celebrity Big Brother on CBS.

17. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    @Juliet316

My bad I thought it was on the UK for some reason. Sorry. Shows you how much I know about reality TV since all I watch of it is the Amazing Race, American Ninja Warrior (my boys LOVE that show) and Celebrity Presidential Apprentince of course. :)

Juliet316 likes this.
  18. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    No worries, only heard about it in the first place because Chuck Liddell's on this version of Big Brother as well.

Luke02 likes this.
  19. Vaderize03

Vaderize03 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 1999
    Yup. He called the GOP “intellectually dishonest”, which is the truest thing I’ve heard any Republican say in a long time.

20. appleseed

appleseed Chosen One star 5

Dec 5, 2002
    You can't out-low the lowest of the low. I don't know how to effectively counter him.

I do notice he never responds to Tammy Duckworth's taunts, however. I'd guess she scares him.

21. Yoda's_Roomate

Yoda's_Roomate Chosen One star 5

Feb 8, 2000
    Orrin Hatch is defending Rob Porter. I eagerly await J-Rod's defense. Probably call his ex-wives attention whores.

Ender Sai likes this.
  22. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    Trump is pushing a new report that Sen. Warner contacted a Russian oligarch.

btw this is no doubt what julian assange was trying to contact Sean Hannity about two weeks ago. All of them still working together.

23. appleseed

appleseed Chosen One star 5

Dec 5, 2002
    Or just whores.

24. obi_kenobi_24

obi_kenobi_24 Force Ghost star 4

Aug 17, 2003
    Yeah when John Kelly was a kid... Women were sacred, looked upon with great honor.....and knew how to keep their mouths shut when they took one to the face from their husbands.

..but seriously now....Kelly and the WH are not going to get away with pinning this on the fbi or "the investigation" not making them aware of this.

25. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.