main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Get In Line - A Social Countdown to The Mandalorian and Grogu

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by A Chorus of Disapproval , Jun 11, 2014.

1. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    I am so sorry for your loss.

2. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    Thank you to both of you

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  3. Starwarsfan9000

Feb 24, 2012
    Thank you (I couldn't get the quote thing working at first)

4. Starwarsfan9000

Feb 24, 2012
    Thank you.

5. Luke'sSeveredHand

Luke'sSeveredHand Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2014
    I'm so very sorry to read of your loss. Positive thoughts to you and your family.

6. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
  7. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    SW Han SOLO NEW SPOILER TOY Pics!

New SOLO Posters and SPOILER TOY pics!

wobbits likes this.
  8. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    SW Han SOLO More NEW SPOILER TOY Pics!

New SPOILER TOY pics!

9. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
  10. Luke'sSeveredHand

Jul 21, 2014
    Well we had a "breakthrough" with our little one last night. We decided to put on ANH due to "Olympics fatigue" .. he was fussy until the 20th Century Fox fanfare started. Then he just sat in awe until just about the time the jawas reached the Lars Homestead. Probably purely a combination of familiarity (we played John Williams for him often in the womb) and coincidence but it made my heart swell.

11. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    SW Han SOLO NEW SPOILER Toy Fair Pics!

New SOLO SPOILER TOY FAIR pics!

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  12. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    SW Han SOLO New SPOILER Book & Comic Pics!

New SPOILER Book & Comic pics!

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  13. Mungo Baobab

Mungo Baobab Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2014
    I've shown ANH to my 18 month old. His favourite character seems to be 3PO. Lots of interest, pointing, and excited shouts of "There!", when 3PO is onscreen. :)

11-4D, PymParticles , EHT and 8 others like this.
  14. Ricardo Funes

Ricardo Funes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    Humm, not sure I like the new forum titles. I loved the previous organization when we had a forum for each film.

15. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Honestly this wasn't much of a change. We just moved the RJ/Weiss/Benioff discussion from the Episode IX forum to the former Anthology forum because we thought it fit better over here given that these films all lay outside the Saga. However once we get more info on what these new films actually are we will in all likelihood give them their own forum. Basically this setup is just temporary because we know so little about the RJ/Weiss/Benioff films.

EHT, Ricardo Funes and TCF-1138 like this.
  16. Luke'sSeveredHand

Jul 21, 2014
    My wife and I have decided a full stop on watching the saga when our boy turns 3 or so, so we can maintain the Empire reveal. One of the coolest Star Wars related things I've ever experienced was the look on my then 12 year old sister's face when Vader uttered the magic words.

17. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    [​IMG]

18. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    It was the same thing when I first watched TESB with my son. I think he was 4, and we'd only watched ANH before that. When we got to that scene I just turned to watch his face. His mouth just fell open, and he turned to me and said "really?!". :)

19. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    Wait'll he gets to the "Rey Nobody" reveal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

Luke'sSeveredHand and 11-4D like this.
  20. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Yeah, he's 11 now so we saw TLJ in the theater together. He was expecting Skywalker, but he liked TLJ anyway. But yeah, I think the reaction to that reveal was kind of just... "oh... OK." :p

21. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    SW Han SOLO New SPOILER Toys, Books, Comics! 2

New SPOILER Book & Comic pics!

22. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    it's here...

SW Han SOLO Trailer REMIX! SPOILERS?!

This is my first trailer remix for SW SOLO A STAR WARS STORY!

23. Ol' Dangleweed

Ol' Dangleweed Jedi Knight

Feb 9, 2018
    So....hello! I'd like to share, if you'll indulge me, a (satirical) video I made featuring "predictions" for the upcoming "Solo: A Star Wars Story". I'm new to the forum (but definitely not new to Star Wars) so I didn't know where to post this without it coming off as spam (I know how annoying that would be if I made my own thread just for it or posted it in the official Solo news thread) so I asked a mod and they gave me the go ahead to post it here.

Note: Some savory language (so NSFW and possibly what some might call Un-PC) and some purposefully provocative or "shock" comedy and intentional factual errors done for (hopefully) comedic value. Our vids are ultimately done out of a love for Star Wars despite their irreverent, trashy style. It'll either be your cup of tea or not. Comedy's subjective. No worries. And no intent to offend. You'll notice we both trash and defend TLJ among other things. We're usually saying the exact opposite of what we actually feel (think the old Stephen Colbert persona) in an attempt to parody dumb Youtube channels. Our hope is you'll never be able to tell which side we're coming from because we mix it up as to not be one-sided. Okay, end of disclaimer! Here's the vid.

Language Warning

You'll notice that it, and our other videos have very few views as of now. They actually had a decent amount of views on our other channel but were moved to this one in order to have a foundation of a new SW-related channel for when we (soon) release an comedic audio play version of an entire script (again satirical in nature) I wrote of my version of Episode 9, complete with sound fx, voice actors, an original score and accompanying animatic storyboard art. Been working on it for months and it's just plain silly and dumb. I love it. I really wanted some genuine feedback from some true Star Wars fans on the above Solo vid (or any of the many other "Predictions" vids on the channel)and to ultimately know whether this next project I mentioned sounds interesting or appealing to you! If people say they'd check it out I'll know it was worth doing I guess! Feel free to subscribe to the channel so you can see said screenplay video when it's up but no pressure to. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2018
  24. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    SW Han SOLO SPOILER Pics! Part 17

New SOLO SPOILER pics!

25. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    SW Han SOLO SPOILER Toy Pics! Part 28

New SOLO SPOILER Toy pics!