main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Hera

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Why_So_Serious, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I just bought and read through Aphra Vol. 2. I guess I'll have to wait for the 3rd graphic novel volume in her series to see when Hera comes into play.

2. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    Yeah they are already several issues into the third volume so if you tried to pick up March's issue you would probably be a little lost as to what is going on. So far they have the third volume scheduled to be released in July.

3. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Sounds good. I'm not one to collect comic issues; I can wait for the full graphic novel to be released.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Is it really that hard for them to make a comic for Hera? I would definitely buy it no doubt. They could have it set just before a new dawn and her start of joining the young rebellion.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  5. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Dopey truth talking stoned Hera in "Jedi Night" was awsome.

Senator Kelberry likes this.
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Especially when she was talking to the stormtroopers.

7. jamminjedi23

Feb 19, 2015
    Hera made an earlier entrance in the Aphra comic than we thought. She was in issue #17 released today. She's the Rotation General at a flight school for new recruits stationed on an old Trade Federation ship. Aphra's gang took her hostage and is attempting to trade her for intel from the Empire at Hive Base 1. Nothing about any of the other Ghost Crew members in this issue.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    My bet is that Sabine went back to Mandalore so that is why we do not see her in the issue. Zeb is iffy still, but we shall see.

9. jamminjedi23

Feb 19, 2015
    Yeah I think there is very little chance Sabine will be killed off. There is still a lot of story left to tell with her and she wouldn't be someone they would have to hide away for the entire OT period like they would with Ezra.

10. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    And if Mandalore somehow factors into the Sequel Trilogy for episode 9, Sabine could very well play a part in that. Actually Hera could play a role as well.

11. jamminjedi23

Feb 19, 2015
    Yeah even though I have my doubts that either would appear in Ep. IX it would still definitely fit if they did. Sabine would be in her mid to late 50's by that point of Ep. IX (depending on how much of a timeskip there is) and Hera would be in her 60's. Both could be considered wise older leaders by that point in time.

12. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Man I can't wait for the next Aphra graphic novel to be released!

13. Brandon G

Brandon G Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2015
    Ya know Hera losing Kanan:( kinda reminds me of what Sarah Connor went through when SHE lost Kyle Reese[face_sigh]in TERMINATOR!:cool:

14. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Maybe, but I doubt his passing will have her attitude the way it did with Sarah.

[​IMG]
    [face_love]

15. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Hera's appearance in Doctor Aphra makes me think that she's suffered a pretty big emotional blow in the final confrontation on Lothal (heck, we've already seen it!) so she rotated out to teaching flight school afterwards to get her head straight.

Also Aphra literally wrapped Hera in a big red bow to present her to the Imperials which was pretty funny.

16. jamminjedi23

Feb 19, 2015
    Rebels series finale
    Well we now know that Hera was pregnant with Kanan's kid and called him Jacen. Makes sense now why she would be running a flight school now in the comics so she could take care of her son at the same time

17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    But she was on Endor during the last battle with the Empire. Is it possible she left Jacen with his grandfather on Ryloth?

18. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Does anybody think there's a chance Jacen Syndulla will be one of the main characters in the rumoured post-ROTJ show?

He is potentially Force sensitive and probably an excellent pilot after his mum, and if the show would be set around 10 years after Endor, he would be around 15, so the age Ezra was when Rebels first started.

19. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    It wouldn't surprise me. Given how this show ended, I wouldn't be surprised if Filoni and co have future plans/story ideas for a lot of the characters going forward.

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I could see it. It would be a very nice tie in.

21. phatdude1138

phatdude1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    Dumb question about Jacen Syndulla:
    So obviously Hera and Kanan had some "alone time" before Kanan met his end. I'm guessing it was around the last time we see them together (not her rescue but sometime before). I only ask because those final episodes take place sometime 1BBY to 0BBY and if the Battle of Endor is 4ABY which puts Jacen at about 5 or 6 years old?

Also I think it would be cool if Jacen became one of the Knights of Ren LOL!!! In theory Jacen Syndulla would only be about 6 or 7 years older than Ben Solo so the whole Knights of Ren thing could work ;)

22. jamminjedi23

Feb 19, 2015
    They havn't specified as of yet how many months they were away from the events of RO/ANH at the end of this series (we just know it was sometime with a year). Jacen would be roughly five years older than Ben because Ben was born immediately after the Battle of Jakku.

@MrDarth0 with the way the final few minutes went I would be shocked if the next series wasn't about Ahsoka and Sabine searching for Ezra. They have two already established and popular characters as the leads and the VA's to go along with it. The series might check up on Hera occasionally but I think the nuts and bolts of the next series will focus on Ahsoka and Sabine off doing their own thing.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  23. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    @jamminjedi23 Jacen could join Sabine and Ahsoka in their search, so you still have the "kid" character for younger viewers to identify with.

24. jamminjedi23

Feb 19, 2015
    True. However if I had to guess this series will take place shortly after the Empire was defeated so he still would likely be too young to play much of a role.

25. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Jacen is the future leader of the reborn Sith.