main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jango Fett artwork: can you recommend?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Unkar's Muffins, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unkar's Muffins

Unkar's Muffins Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2002
    I will be getting an autograph by Temeura Morrison next month and I'd like to have some nice artwork for him to sign. It looks like selections are more limited, compared to Boba Fett.

Does anyone know of some good print artwork of Jango under $80? I've done some googling and ebaying already. Maybe there is something nice out there that is not so common?

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I got Tem's autograph at a collecting show some years ago and he had a selection of 8x10 photos to choose from.

3. Unkar's Muffins

Dec 4, 2002
    Thanks, LAJ_FETT. I see that most autographers will have some stuff of their own to choose from. Was just wondering if anyone is familiar with artwork that might be a little less common or might not instantly appear on a quick google.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Back when TFN Main had a Fan Art Museum (around AOTC time) I downloaded a bunch of Fett pics (both Jango and Boba). I don't think the section exists anymore. You could try asking over in our Fan Art forum as well.

Unkar's Muffins likes this.
  5. Unkar's Muffins

Dec 4, 2002
    Thanks. I will check that out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.