main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Hera

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Why_So_Serious, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Let me guess he’ll also take on the name Darth Caedus?

2. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    well, at least we know the meaning behind that smile now...

MrDarth0 and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  3. FiveFireRings

FiveFireRings Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2017
    I just hit up the Wook to make sure I had tabs on all Hera's canon appearances post-Rebels (although probably mostly still before the shot in the epilogue). I'm really curious about the timing of the release of this Aphra arc.
    When the first issue was released we didn't know that Hera had a child in this timeframe, but when the second issue comes out, we will! Very curious...

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  4. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Hera seems locked in on fighting for the Rebel Alliance. Having her out of the picture as she raised Jacen would have been a good out, but she's popping up more and more frequently in other media as a General. I bet she has Jacen and then leaves him somewhere safe (Lothal or Lirasan?) continuing on with the fight.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Sabine seemed to stay on Lothal so perhaps she looked after her.

6. FiveFireRings

FiveFireRings Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2017
    Good thought. Just saying, if he's alluded to in the next issue of Aphra -- massive kudos to the Story Group for timing THAT **** with some serious skill!

7. Shadowcatcher

Shadowcatcher Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2017
    Considering how TLJ wiped away everything every protagonist had accomplished and gained previously, I'm more inclined to say that Jacen has no future.

8. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    At what point did TLJ have anything to say about Jacen Syndulla? I guess I missed that.

9. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    I think the point is that the ST tells us that nothing that the Rebels/OT hero's accomplished mattered in the end. So that is a cloud hanging over everything that the new EU tries to do now.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Shadowcatcher likes this.
  10. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Well, considering he isn't in the ST (so far at least), he's either dead or unimportant for the New Republic/Resistance vs First Order struggle.

11. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    So it's not possible that he's living under the radar? I've only watched TFA a few times and TLJ once; so I couldn't confirm that they show each and every X-Wing pilot.

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It’s completely possibly especially because not every X wing pilot appeared in TLJ

13. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    It's really a pointless argument to debate which characters should or shouldn't be involved in the ST era, because the movies were developed and released before Dave Filoni and his crew produced the final season of Rebels. It's like the boring argument now that no Jedi besides Luke should've existed beyond the OT.

Mandalorian Riddler likes this.
  14. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    Couldn't agree more

15. Shadowcatcher

Shadowcatcher Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2017
    Literally? Nothing. But everything the rebels fought for has been rolled back. New Republic? Gone, and the First Order's taken over everything so all the OT cast fought for was for naught. The resistance is reduced to a handful of people that can fit on a stock light freighter. Unless Jacen lives in a vacuum, I think it's fair to speculate.

This. This is precisely it.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  16. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    Anything could happen, with that rebels finale :p

17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Doesn't the ST take place three decades into the future? I haven't read the "Aftermath" novels that are supposed to take place between ROTJ and TFA, but is it really that clear cut that the New Republic didn't last that long after the fall of the Empire? When you say the First Order's "taken over everything", is that entirely true?

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    The new Republic only lasted about 30 years. All of it’s government was destroyed when its capital was destroyed. 30 years is not that long for a galaxy.

19. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    How long did the Empire last?

20. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    23 years until the death of Palpatine and Vader.

Then there's one more year until Empire's final surrender after Jakku when it was in state of total collapse and anarchy.

And then who knows how many years in the Unknown Regions exile before they transformed into the First Order.

21. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    So essentially the New Republic lasted longer than the Empire. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the timeline goes something like:

Republic Era (over a thousand years)- Empire (about a quarter century) - New Republic - (about three decades).

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yep.

23. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    But that's my point. Essentially the First Order's reign was a cup of coffee compared to how long "the good guys" controlled the Galaxy.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Still you would have expected them to rule for more then 30 years. That’s why people say the OT was for naught in the end.

25. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    If I was a betting man, I'd put money down that The First Order won't rule the Galaxy beyond Episode IX, whenever time setting it's supposed to take place.