main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index Plot Bunny Donation and Index Thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Plot Bunny Sock, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Plot Bunny Sock

Plot Bunny Sock Jedi Padawan

Apr 30, 2015
    I have now updated the index, if I have missed something just call me.

2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    This, as a prompt...

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  3. Dawud786

Dawud786 Chosen One star 5

Dec 28, 2006
    Cool. Let me know if someone does writes something for this. I'll be posting it to my IG with quotes from the Sufi tradition soon.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ewok Poet likes this.
  4. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    PM me with the link to your IG, the combo of SW and Sufi is too cool not to follow! :) I'm a syncretist and that stuff makes me nerdy!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    Dawud786 likes this.
  5. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Are the Lemuran mystics your own creation of from somewhere else?

6. Voltron64

Voltron64 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 23, 2009
    Own creation, and by mystic I don’t mean anything organized, just more like some random Force adept.

Gamiel likes this.
  7. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Is Lemuran Arr's species or occupation? And can you tell us more about what a Lemuran is?

8. Voltron64

Dec 23, 2009
    I meant Lurmen actually, didn’t realize the typo until now.

9. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    To late. Now you have to creat the Lemuran. I expect your fanon post befor the first of May :p

also you can find a Lurmen Force tradition in this fanon post called the Tarsiidae ascetics

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    Sith-I-5, Tarsier and Voltron64 like this.
  10. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Anyone looking for a disney/SW comedy crossover:
    [​IMG]

11. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    If I cannot sleep tonight, it's solely your fault. :p

teamhansolo likes this.
  12. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I'm rather enjoying the image of Palpatine dancing through an Aztec palace :p

PCCViking and Lady_Misty like this.
  13. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    I can picture the following:

Palpatine: You threw off my groove!
    Vader: I'm sorry, but you threw off the Emperor's groove.
    *citizen being subjected to Force choke* Sorry!

Ewok Poet, Sith-I-5 and Lady_Misty like this.
  14. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Or thrown out an airlock on the Death Star.

Ewok Poet, PCCViking and Lady_Misty like this.
  15. Grade

Grade Jedi Master star 1

Jan 17, 2013
    But the best bit would be that part the Emperor is transformed in a Lama. :p

The real question is Who would be Kronk? Moff Tarkin? Or Piett?

16. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Ozzel :p

SatineNaberrie and Lady_Misty like this.
  17. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    I'd go by the original story. // unpopular opinion

JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  18. Voltron64

Dec 23, 2009
    It might be just me, but Luke's status in the TLJ as an embittered hermit who's cut off his connection to the Force and has nothing but criticism of the Jedi Order is something I could easily see happening to Anakin Skywalker had he never joined the Sith but his worst fears about Padme dying in childbirth still happened.

19. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I can see it when you consider that Anakin's just a pawn to the Jedi Council and Palpatine/Sidious and if he hadn't had such a high midi-chlorian count and if Maul hadn't been labeled as a Sith the Jedi Council would have never considered taking him in and if he wasn't the possible Chosen One Sidious would have more than likely never considered trying to convert him.

Voltron64 likes this.
  20. Voltron64

Dec 23, 2009
    Bindo: A Star Wars Story

Or the tale of how a young smuggler from Haruun Kal ended up helping in a Jedi investigation/operation and soon became one of them...

Raissa Baiard likes this.
  21. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Let's see if I can properly articulate this.

The Force didn't create Anakin to destroy the Sith and eliminate the stain of the Dark Side: the Force created him to help get rid of all the 'negative' emotions the Force Users/Sensitives have dumped into It over the years.

JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  22. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Really, only six bunnies have ever been adopted?!

Not a good ratio.

brodiew and Gamiel like this.
  23. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Perhaps because a great deal of them was submitted by a single person, in bulk?

Sith-I-5 and Lady_Misty like this.
  24. Voltron64

Dec 23, 2009
    Wanted by Cracken: The First Mother or The Dark Fate of an Fallen Heroine (borrowed from here.)

Name: First Mother, (possible true identity: Barris Offee)

Species: Mirialan

Homeworld: Mirial

Height: 1.66 meters

Crimes Against the Galactic Republic and Rebel Alliance: Murder and torture of Republic and Alliance personnel, espionage, aiding Separatist forces, aiding Imperial forces.

Reward for Capture: 30,000 credits

Reward for Elimination: 15,000 credits (Visual and physical proof must be provided)

The Mirialan known as First Mother is reported to wear, what appears to be a simple black robe. However, upon closer inspection, a task that could be hazardous to one’s health, there are detailed geometric designs embroidered all across the fabric. She carries a red lightsaber, which she uses with deadly efficiency. She is very powerful and strong in the Force.

Personal Addendum – General Airen Cracken
    “The existence of the target known as First Mother has been confirmed by multiple sources. The true identity of this target is another matter, and cannot be confirmed at this time. The most recent report of a group successfully returning from facing this target in person is almost a decade old. The group had just lost a close friend and ally during the encounter and therefore their testimony could be clouded by grief. Another source cited in the report, named only as Fulcrum, endured more than a month of intense torture and questioning regarding Alliance operations and fleet movements. As such, Fulcrum’s testimony to the true identity of this target could be skewed or compromised as well. Whatever the truth is behind this targets identity, extreme caution should be used if Alliance personnel ever encounter this target.”

Behind the Screen: First Mother Backstory
    Fleeing arrest by the Jedi Order, after a failed attempt to frame fellow padawan Ahsoka Tano, Barriss Offee fled to the Outer Rim. There she stayed in hiding while the Clone Wars continued. She was eventually approached by a representative of Darth Sidious. After a series of talks she finally agreed to meet with Sidious. She was shocked to see the Supreme Chancellor. He spun a tale of how the Jedi had started to manipulate Galactic Politics and steer the Galaxy towards a chaotic spiral. Palpatine claimed that he wanted to end the Clone Wars and bring order and peace to the Galaxy once again, and that the Jedi had been blocking his progress in trying to end the conflict.

While she was suspicious, Palpatine was able to sprinkle in just enough facts to cloud the padawan’s perception and convince her to work with him behind the scenes. By the time Order 66 was enacted Barriss was so far fallen that she didn’t bat an eye or shed a tear for any of her former friends and mentors. Palpatine and Vader had one final test for Barriss. She was to lead an operation to capture her former Master, Luminara Unduli. She completed this assignment with efficiency and cunning. Later she helped to break the will of one of the Temple guards and convert him to the Dark Side. As a reward Barriss was given the title First Mother and placed in charge of the Training and Indoctrination regiment of the Inquisitorius and its acolytes.

25. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Here are some of my plot-bunnies I came up with. I still might write them one day, but any of you are free to use them.

Take that ridiculous thing off variations
    Emperor to Luke with Yoda on his back
    C-3PO to Leia in Slave outfit
    Snoke to Kylo in mask
    Kylo to Han in galaxy’s best dad t-shirt

Rey is a seemingly abandoned shepherdess in the alps Kylo is a lost assassin with many problems. She knows he is dangerous, but despite that, she knows he can solve her problem. The only setback? She has to solve his problems first.

Maz talking to Han when they first meet. Han is caught and brought before Maz. She asks what is going on and he makes up a whole story that is (obviously) true. Maz says to him. "We have a saying in my family. (Says some alien thing in her language) I believe the Basic translation would be, Do not tell me what I know to be not true." Then she whispers to the guards "Let him go." And she walks away.