main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Galaxy's Dump (A Paradoxical Echoes OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Well, if that isn't an actress and bishop line, I don't know what is.

2. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I've been in the hospital with my daughter since Friday morning. We'll be here until Sunday at the earliest. I don't have my laptop with me.

I'll update accordingly, once I know when my wife & I will be out of the hospital with our daughter. I'm at home briefly right now, then going back to the hospital.

3. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Hope everything is going to be okay, @Bravo

Prayers sent.

Bravo likes this.
  4. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Thank you @Sith-I-5

Update: my wife has been home with baby recovering since Monday afternoon. I've been catching up on sleep and work has been nuts. I should be able to get back to my usual routine by tomorrow after work (Thursday evening). Today every State & Corporate auditor decided to come by work with no warning they were even in town/State. We passed inspections on both the State & Corporate level, but the stress could have been without.

Prayers would be appreciated, as my wife & I are trying to find some work/life balance and solutions accordingly with our professional careers.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I will try to be online tomorrow or Saturday. I just got home from work and I'm falling asleep at the keyboard already. :(

This has been a long, long week since the hospital over the weekend. It needs to end already. :_|

6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I wanted to deeply, deeply, deeply apologize for my absence as of late. DRL has been hitting my family hard on all fronts lately, from hospital visits to work/life balance issues. If it says anything, I've seen my wife---for any reasonable length of time---once since Monday. Again, you have my deepest apologies.

With that said, I will be playing catch up tonight and posting accordingly (what I can) tonight and in full force Thursday & Friday nights and most likely Saturday. I am hoping this last few weeks of DRL kicking my arse is done.

@Sith-I-5 @Laine_Snowtrekker @Mitth_Fisto @Bardan_Jusik @The Vanguard @galactic-vagabond422 @Glimmer of Hope

7. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I'm online & posting accordingly. I'll get in more posts tomorrow. :)

8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Laine_Snowtrekker likes this.
  9. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    I've seen my tags; I'll get to them as soon as I can. I've been dealing with a very busy time at work and my aunt's death on top of that, so things have been a little hectic in my offline world. Thanks in anticipation for your patience; I'm hoping to get to them this week.

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
  11. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Condolences Laine, Praying for you through this hard time. :(

12. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. [:D]:(

Posts are up---finally. :rolleyes:

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    @Bravo

Two heroes left behind?

Baille is in the office building a few hundred yards from the ambush site. Who is the other hero?

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I could have swore I read she was with the other pilot----err. Okay, well assume Knowledge had too much spice that day and is seeing things. [face_dunno]

15. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Waiting on a PM from @Bravo. I have not disappeared, I promise.
    Thank you, everyone, for your condolences.

Bravo likes this.
  16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I have not disappeared---or given up---for that matter. I am still here. :) My family and I have been through severe work stress over the last 2 months. Its a complicated story, but to say the least I'm gone 16 hours a day Monday through Friday and finding time to do anything has been more then difficult.

I'd ask for your continued patience as I navigate my interesting working circumstances in with all parts of my personal pursuits.

17. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I am in the process of writing up a post now. :D :D :D

@Laine_Snowtrekker , this post will be for you. @Sith-I-5 , I hope you enjoy this post's artistic details.

It may take a while to get the post written, just FYI. But it will be up.

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Mm. Artistic details, huh?

In Vino Veritas. Asian-themed restaurant....was this safe house on Earth?

Specifically, London.

Specifically, within a mile of E-Branch headquarters?!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    Bravo likes this.
  19. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    I'm abroad at the moment, but once I'm back at home later this week I should be able to answer both tags.

Bravo likes this.
  20. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    One tag down, waiting on another PM from @Bravo in order to write the next. Sorry for the delay; work got crazy busy upon my arrival. But at least I got a post in!

Bravo and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  21. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I'm missing your train of thought on this---sarcastic British humor or not?

In any event, I THOUGHT it was good----considering I hadn't posted anything in a while. So I'll give myself a pat on my back. :p

An update on the craziness of myself. God seems to be moving (finally). I'll keep you all up to date while events unfold regarding my crazy work / life balance. Keep those prayers coming, because we're not out of this fight yet! [face_praying]:D

22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Despite your last update being nothing to do with me, you singled me out as possibly appreciating something about it.

Why? I'm not psychic.

Now, your Latin Vino Veritas matched a fic challenge that I wrote a story for, on the Fanfic Forum.

Also, both your post, and my fic, were respectively set above, and inside, an Asian-themed restaurant.

Now, if your usage of the Latin phrase, and echo of my chosen venue, were pure coincidence; why would you single me out, to suggest that I would appreciate it?

23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sith...just because. Is that a good enough answer? :p

Okay all, an update! I started my new job yesterday (Monday) and I am now no longer working 2 hours from home one way. Finally done with that drive after 2 years. Yay! :D

I am giving my body this week (August 13th through 17th) to recover, regroup, and do whatever "re" I need to do. I've been sleeping a lot to say the least.

Starting this weekend and into next week, I'll be getting back to my good ole fashion usual routine of posting 2 to 3 times a week again.

Thank you again for all your patience. :)

God Bless,

Jason

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    AND....I'm sick. :mad:

I've been dealing with a bug since Tuesday and I was sent home from work yesterday. I feel like I'm on the tail end of this thing (its knocked me off my feet), so I'm aiming for this weekend or early next week to be up & running. I'm sorry for the delay...DRL happens. :(

25. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    When I get a clarification PM from you, Jason, I'll be able to post for the characters I'm playing. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018