main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Q: What is the worst thing you have done to a friend?

Blue (OC): I killed him. Miko was my best friend at the university back on Baroli. We hung out together and unfortunately we did a lot of spice together too. One night we were partying and we got into a speeder. I drove. I had no business driving, I was so wrecked with spice that I could barely walk. I crashed the speeder and Miko died at the scene. I was sentenced to 13 years (an indivisible prime number) in jail for that. The only reason I didn’t get more time was that his parents asked for leniency. They understood how spice messed us both up, and they knew it could have just as easily have been me who died and him who lived.

What is the meaning of your name?

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  2. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Mara Jade Blayne: Bitter. It means "bitter". Domnic is "belonging to the Force" and Annina is "little graceful one", but I got "bitter". Thanks, Mom and Dad. If I ever have a daughter, I'm going to name her something that means "pleasant" or "nice" or "good". Pretty much anything besides "bitter"

What would you (or did you) name your child(ren) and why?

3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Mark Tantiss OC: My son Jaden Derik Tantiss was named after my best friend and a person I consider a sister to me: Mara JADE. Jade--Jaden. His middle name is the first name of my father-in-law. My son Talon Marcus Tantiss was named after my other good friend Talon Karrde and his middle name is a variation of my name.

What is the top thing on your bucket list?

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  4. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Kestrel Antilles: Taking out Armitage Hux. I will watch him die slowly and painfully if it is the last thing I ever do.

Of the movies that they have made about the Galactic Civil War and the events leading up to it (The Phantom Menace, the Attack of the Clones, etc. etc.), what is your favorite track on all of the soundtracks?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  5. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    Gahmah Raan: "Return of the Jedi. Believe it or not, I sometimes hear background music without an apparent sound source nearby. My colleagues tell me it's all in my head, but I'm not so sure."

What is the most horrible way to die?

6. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Kanan Jarrus: Having a celestial being literally strip the Force from me because I lied about having a daughter with a Time Lady and then using the Force to kill said daughter. Adding insult to injury, being beaten to a bloody pulp and being stabbed to death by my Chiss son-in-law.

How do you view the afterlife?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    Qui-Gon Jinn: "It's a bit overrated. I hang around and watch Obi-Wan and Anakin's whereabouts, but as I am not allowed to interfere it becomes boring over time."

What is the first thing you remember from your life?

8. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Leia Organa: My mother. Although I'm not exactly sure who my mother was. I know that sounds strange, but I sensed her rather than knew her. I felt her through the Force even before I was born. I knew the woman who carried me was beautiful - serene, intelligent, graceful. Beautiful in that sense. And I knew something was terribly wrong for her; I sensed her worry and her despair. Something was breaking her heart. But when I was born I sensed first the separation from her, then the reconnection to her and my brother in a different way. Then she was gone.

Q: Did you get bullied when you were a kid, or were you the bully?

9. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    Imogen Tarkin (OC): My father did not impart much advice to me, but there was this one time, when I was fourteen, when he took time from his oh so important and busy schedule to apprise my situation with certain girls at my new school. He got straight to the point: you must establish dominance in a situation straight away, because if you do not, if they get the upper hand over you first, then it's too late.

(You might have guessed that he continued to say that I had missed my chance.)

His worldview was simple: either you bully, or you are the bullied. While I don't believe that I'm a bully by nature, my experience has only shown me that he was right. Oh, it doesn't matter if he shouldn't have been. He was. Since I have no intention of being a victim stamped under a bully's (hopefully figurative) foot, I do what I have to.

What is the worst way to live?

Last edited: May 6, 2018
    divapilot and Findswoman like this.
  10. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Grein: "Being alive and self-aware, but having no sense of agency."

What brought you into the rest of the galaxy?

11. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Lens: My birth mother left me on the steps of the Jedi Temple as an infant. Presumably, my birth father was a Jedi. That said, I was raised in the Temple and by extension, the greater galaxy.

Has you spouse/mate/significant other ever drank you under the table?

12. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Kitsune the Pirate: Kylo and I once drank another couple under the table and I nearly joined them there when i stood up. The crew thought the whole thing was hilarious.

Have you ever helped lie to someone but you had their best interests at heart because you knew that if they knew the truth it would crush them beyond anything? What? Who have I lied to? What makes you think I lied to someone about something because I thought it was in their best interests to do so?

GregMcP likes this.
  13. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    R2 D2: I have always struggled with the knowledge that I was once a loyal servant of the man who became Darth Vader. That I couldn't help Anakin when he struggled with his identity is my greatest failure.

So how can I tell Threepio that he was built by such an evil being? He is such a fragile, gentle soul. I let him believe that his first master was Captain Antilles. His memory wipe was for the best.

Simple pleasures. What small unimportant thing has brought you great delight?

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  14. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    I wrote an R2 fic some time ago and used Anakin after a fashion, but this is not an angle I ever considered. Thanks or sharing.
    Lens: I don't have many possessions, but the the journal pad Master Tionne gave me is pretty important to me.

Have you ever needed a bigger boat?

GregMcP likes this.
  15. CaraJinn

Jan 8, 2018
    Obi-Wan Kenobi: "Yes. It was this time when Master Qui-Gon and I were going to have a vacation and he insisted on going fishing. Well, let me put it that way, that was the one time he really got the "bigger fish" he always talked about. Long story short, we had to swim to the shore, pay for the missing boat and eat pan cakes for dinner."

What is the bigger fish you ever caught, be it real or in a more theoretical sense?

Lady_Misty, brodiew and Findswoman like this.
  16. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Arcidus: "Probably the Ragnirathan. It was bigger than any ship in the Valkoran or Seferite fleet, and that was just the head and neck alone. The rest of its body was in a spacial rift and only someone in the Forceless Collective would know how big it really is. If I was strong enough to simply burn something that big to ash, a lot less people would have died or become the Collective's slaves at Ockla Prime."

When have you gotten cocky only to instantly be proven wrong?

17. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    OC Lens Eli: Frequently. But, I'm learning...slowly, but surely.

Have you ever met a holo star?

Findswoman likes this.
  18. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Wedge Antilles: Well, I grew up with one, although my sister didn't actually become a holostar until years later. Does that count?

If you could appear in a role in a holo, what would it be?

Findswoman and brodiew like this.
  19. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Lens: I do a mean impression of Han Solo. It might nice to try it out on Holo!
    "Over my dead body."
    Poor Greedo.

Have you ever been commended for bravery?

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  20. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Sitara Sutakira: I was once commended for my bravery when I infiltrated the SIth for a few years. My husband was really worried about me as well as my youngest sister. The only one that wasn't worried was my twin Swati because of our deep connection so she knew I was safe the entire time. My connection to my twin sister is the main reason I was selected for it; Swati was pregnant and unable to go. Experiencing labor pains and not having a baby to hold afterwards isn't fun and I yelled at her mentally for hours for not Shielding correctly and she yelled back that it's really hard to Shield properly when you're in that much pain. Apparently it was really funny back home because she was actually talking out loud.

Would you fake your own death to save your family?

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    Ewok Poet and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  21. CaraJinn

Jan 8, 2018
    Padmé Amidala: "Of course I would. I did, to be sure the twins were safe... Wait? What? Master Jinn? What are you doing here? You are dead. Really dead I mean. Does that mean that I...? Oh, maybe I didn't fake it after all."

At which occasion did you behave like a coward?

22. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Jan Katisver (OC): "Sadly, many times. I do not want to do that, but I have a huge secret that I could get in trouble for."

Do you keep a diary?

Послато са SM-J510FN уз помоћ Тапатока

Lady_Misty and Findswoman like this.
  23. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Ronen Syndulla-Jarrus: Yeah, but only because it's an assignment--and I prefer "journal", it sounds less...girly, I guess. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say in it, though. If either of my parents had written a journal, it would be better than a Garel City Times Holo-book bestseller, but my life is so dull anyone who reads it is going to fall asleep by the second page. Wait, no one's going to read it, right? Oh Force, I hope not... Like everyone at school and the Jedi Academy don't already think I'm a freak...

What are your parents like?

24. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Yoshiko: My Mom and Dad are pirates. My Mom is from some planet in Wild Space and my Dad is Mandalorian and both of them trained me and my younger siblings in their combat traditions and how to survive in the galaxy. They have allowed us to decide for ourselves what we want to do. I think I want to try farming like my Father was before he was killed by Darth Bane.

How many siblings do you have? I have four, two brothers and two sisters.

GregMcP likes this.
  25. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Kestrel Antilles: I've got 2. My older brother, Corvie, was an Endor baby. Literally. My older sister, Daenae, was left on the doorstep by Ewoks. Seriously, she's a terrible pilot, she can't possibly have come from Mom or Dad!

Do you ever wish you had more (or fewer) siblings?

GregMcP and Ewok Poet like this.