main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Before - Legends Team guy (for the DDC2018)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Short and sweet. Can Jedi retire to their home planet?

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    sure and it will keep them safe
    Corellian Jedi can

Entry 23

Mentoring and C.S.I.- work takes a lot of time. I met Hems Oilosse when I was investigating a case in Cormond with the team.

Yesterday I returned to headquarters.

Surprise for me. I met Jono and Rostek, busy with yet another case.

And Rostek told me with a big smile on his face that he was now the partner of Nejaa Halcyon.

A team with a Jedi is unbeatable’ was what he told me. ‘And keep this a secret, Nejaa and Scerra are expecting a baby.’

Jedi and children; I have heard from the rigid rules at the Jeditemple in Coruscant. Nejaa should keep it a secret from that bunch of old-fashioned wizards.

3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Jedi and children; I have heard from the rigid rules at the Jeditemple in Coruscant.

Well, some things in life are true. Others are not. He should visit the place and get his own impression.

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great news, professionally & personally

5. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Jedi and Children, depends on the time frame. Yoda's Jedi Order wouldn't have had children, Luke's Jedi Order did. Yeah babies and sleepless nights, :p

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    but he is on Corellia and he is busy
    sure
    No children in Yoda's Jedi Order yes and that's why Corellians are different

Entry 24

Valin Halcyon was born three days ago.

I visited Nejaa, Scerra and the little baby. And guess what? Rostek came too.

I smiled when I said to Nejaa and Scerra ‘he will be a CorSec agent and his son too.’

Rostek replied ‘Valin will have you as his teacher.’

And that had me with a dreamy look on my face.

Why?

Is it something that Nejaa told me?

Vokara Che, the master-healer in the Jeditemple on Coruscant, has plans for new halls of healing with a capacity of more than 100 bacta-tanks and a big operating-theatre with 20 tables.

Why do the Jedi need that?

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent news and plans for an expanded healing facility

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Vokara Che, the master-healer in the Jeditemple on Coruscant, has plans for new halls of healing with a capacity of more than 100 bacta-tanks and a big operating-theatre with 20 tables.

Why do the Jedi need that?

Sounds like war time preparations.

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    sure

Entry 25

Nejaa was quite upset when he returned to Corellia after a short visit to the Jeditemple on Coruscant. One of his great friends – Jedimaster Qui-Gon Jinn – died on Naboo fighting an unknown menace. He told us that his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi returned from Naboo with a little 9 year old boy following him. The young padawan is now a Jediknight and allowed to train that boy.

Is this an exception to the rule?

Jedi-younglings are up to two years old when they are coming to be trained.

Anyway it gave Nejaa an uneasy feeling.

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Is this an exception to the rule?

Yeah, this one I face daily in the line of kindergarten teaching. Difficult.

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Definitely a momentous exception [face_thinking]

12. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Obi-Wan! If only Nejaa vocalized that feeling. :vader:

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    it was
    Nejaa didn't, worried as he was being a married Jedi and with a little son.
    Now he is experiencing more trouble. Some is based on a real life experience. I saved the life of a four year old girl donating stemcells in 1996.

Entry 26

This shouldn’t happen to a child.

A month ago Nejaa told us that Valin – coming home from school and unusually tired and showing bruises on his body – was diagnosed with leukaemia and had only a few weeks to live.

Rostek was the first to volunteer to become a donor of stemcells.

And that had me remarking “Valin is a survivor. Rostek is important.”

Rostek was tested and donated his stemcells. And he was the first to go to Valin with a present.

I was next and had – like anybody entering that room – to don an isolation suit, mask and gloves after showering and putting my things in a locker.

Next I had to pass an air-lock and decon-shower before giving my present to Valin.

Rostek gave him the building-material for a starship.

I had come with material to make a painting. And that showed when I visited him yesterday.

The room had now another sign; enter and have fun.

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Beautifuly and wonderful gifts =D= Very touching and selfless @};-

15. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    That's incredible Early to know you saved a life. :)

Your real life experiences really come through here.

16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Indeed, your insight as a fire fighter and trained first aid helper always shines through, enriching your stories.

You will get a postcard from Poland!

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and very important. You will see
    It has been a major inspiration for my fics
    That's nice and I received your nice Star Wars card

Entry 27

Enter and have fun, those words had been the first on the sign. More words were added by visitors and Valin.

Rain soaking the window of his room had been a reason for Valin to add to the sign ‘a few weeks and I will be there again playing and having a mud-fight.’

That was for me a reason to begin a discussion with Rostek and Nejaa.

“We will take Valin after his release to Firwood and the training-centre,” Rostek had said. “There we can have fun and our mud-fight.”

“I will make sure there are no Jedi-masters and padawans from Coruscant,” Nejaa concluded.

Nejaa had seen those Jedi-masters and padawans visiting Firwood.

Siri Tachi and Obi-Wan Kenobi had been there with Ferus Olin and Anakin Skywalker and a group of other masters and padawans.

Siri and Obi-Wan knew about Valin and would keep his existence a secret. They had visited Valin in the hospital.

Valin had come home and the first thing he had asked when it started to rain “can we have our mud-fight?”

“Sure,” Nejaa had answered.

That fight was today and I am writing this entry after a shower that took away most of the mud.

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Very playful post [face_mischief]

19. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Sounds like a good time by all. I'm a little surprised by Obi-Wan keeping secrets. A little. :p

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes and after another 'hell-week' chemo it is time for the next entry
    Obi-Wan does and ;)

Entry 28

The CorSec 40 thieves-gang is behind bars.

And that’s a great relief for Coronet city. They were a great nuisance and

The last act of the gang was murdering the parents of Keren Harling. I arrived on scene in the hotel where I helped the still sedated manager on a couch to sit next to a man with a small knife embedded in his uniform.

First I had to get a large CSI-team to the hotel. All evidence pointed to a fire-fight between the 40-thieves gang and some vermin. The vermin had used a powerful anaesthetic to knock out the manager before having a go at the safety-deposit vault. Bags with valuables were on the floor and must have been abandoned when the 40 thieves-gang entered starting a fire-fight. A ground-floor room near the back-exit was destroyed by a small thermal detonator being a known weapon of the 40 thieves. And two innocent beings were lying in the rubble of their room.

After contacting the team I examined the wounded man. I could remove the knife sensing no trouble because a rib had prevented damage. And I sensed something else. The man was a Dunai elder.

When the manager was showing signs of coming around I heard a harrowing tale. The murdered couple had a baby staying in Coronet University Hospital after the mother went into labour premature.

Pete Berling had been in the hospital visiting his wife – who had his old language teacher Nas Aena as her visitor – when my call came. He took the wounded man – Leod Irwihan a senatorial guard for the Lingala ambassador – and went back to the hospital.

Pete and Leod Irwihan came back to the hotel because Leod wanted to search the room of the Harlin family for belongings. And I knew. The Harlin were Dunai elder like Leod and me. Leod found a book written in the Dunai elder language. I let him keep it. It wasn’t needed as evidence because there were more things with residue from the thermal detonator.

Rostek and Nejaa Halcyon followed the vermin and were able to catch them and the entire 40 thieves-gang.

The day ended funny when I showed Nejaa that his caf-beans will start a rebellion if he pours them again in the caf-machine.

Rostek urged Nejaa to taste the caf using some weird speech. And that had Nejaa recalling his initiate days in the Jeditemple where he had to visit master Yoda and had to sample the infamous stew.

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Riveting adventure and rescue/assistance

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    As usual I like the adventures and connections of your characters. :D

Glad to announce that I am back from Silesia and its beautiful mountain side.

23. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Love the action filled update. Early, I love your crime scene descriptions.

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    trouble is brewing

Entry 29

I had a bad night, unusually sleepless. A bright light ending a bad dream had me waking up. Something terrible must have happened. I found out when I came – sleepy eyed – to the CSI team room.

Reid Bernoski had heard from a friend – a well known astronomer – that an instrument of his had detected a stream of high-energy particles coming from the Irellion star-system. Reid was discussing this with Walt Emery when I came in. ‘The star is still there but it is now having a halo of debris’ was what Reid told.

‘What has caused the destruction of a planet?’ That came from Jono, showing a concerned and pale face.

‘Forces unknown’ Walt answered.

And that has me worried.

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    ominous rumblings of a threat!