main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Ansyn Turlock OC: When you mean significant other, you mean assistant, right? Well, she would need to be on time, dress sharply to represent me and the company well. attractive would be nice, but not a deal breaker. She would need to work long hours, as I do, and be willing to turn a blind eye to the occasional trafficking in Imperial contraband. Her time management would have to tip top as I run a tight ship and expect my significant other to be as efficient as myself. What was that? You meant spouse, mate, or partner? Let me see. SAME.

Have you ever been part of a Great Escape?

Findswoman and Raissa Baiard like this.
  2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: Yes, I allowed myself to be arrested so I would be sent to a certain prison and get in contact with a certain person so I could recruit them then my crew helped break us out. It was chaotic but we managed and I had fun. Kitsune wanted to come with me but I needed someone to watch the children and keep them safe.

What do you think is in your future? All I see in mine is piracy, being a mother and grandmother and the hole where my parents, brother, sister and friends used to be.

3. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Turlock: I see a persistent young lady who happens to be a Jedi continually reminding me how she saved my life until I decide to visit her Academy and she ropes me into a lifetime of sitting in a circle singing Kumbaya.

Have you ever been roped into a confidence scheme?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  4. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Sensei Sitara Sutakira: Yes and no, it really depends on what you mean by 'getting roped into a con'. I have been involved in them as a member of a team and building a team for a con. It's never been for personal gain; I do it for my Empire and my family.

How many languages do you speak and/or understand? I speak about a dozen fluently, can make do in another dozen and ask basic questions and answer basic questions in two dozen languages; I can use my Gift, the Force, to understand just about any language out there.

5. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Lens: Sadly, I speak only Basic, but I have a feeling that will change the longer I train under Zekk.

Have you ever lied to yourself for so long that you believed that lie?

6. SideZeo

SideZeo Jedi Padawan

Jan 22, 2018
    Resol'kad: I've told myself I was worthy to be a Mandalorian, that I was the only one that followed our old ways, the only one who hadn't become weak. I even went as far, as to consider myself to be Mand'alor... I've paid for this foolishness in blood and flesh. One isn't born a Mandalorian, you earn to be one.

What was your biggest failure in life?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    Ewok Poet likes this.
  7. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Entity: We couldn't stop the massacre of our village, we couldn't save our youngest daughter, we couldn't stop ourselves from lying to the Sith or dying, we couldn't stop the voices from overcoming us and became part of them and forgot who we were and only feel their anger and grief and need to for revenge against Bane. Help us!

Have you forgotten who you are like some of us have? So many of us can't remember anymore who we used to be.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  8. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Dev Morgan: Yeah, I have. I don't remember anything about my life before my escape pod crashed onto Giaca. I know I have a family out there somewhere; I hear their voices in my dreams at night, even though I can't remember their names...and there's something about wolves, though that part doesn't make much sense. Somehow, I have to figure it out, so I can find my way back home.

Where do you call home?

9. SideZeo

SideZeo Jedi Padawan

Jan 22, 2018
    Pharniir: The only thing I could call home would be Junker, my and Jevans old rustbucket that we call a ship. The old miser won't invest in something newer, so we're travelling around in something that's a few hundred years too old and short of directly landing on a landfill. But it's still home... and somewhere where these fanatical Paladins can't get to me. Anything I had before doesn't really matter. My family gave me up, so I gave them up.

How's the relationship between you and your family?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Jedi Knight Fett and Lady_Misty like this.
  10. TheRynJedi

TheRynJedi Jedi Master star 3

Jun 20, 2018
    Sennah: I have two groups I have called my family. The one I live with now only recently found me again after over 20 years of separation. I vaguely remember some of them, but they all remember and strangely somewhat revere me.
    My other family, they're gone now, except for a few dwindling sparks I occasionally think I feel, scattered and hidden, out there among the stars; the rest were murdered by their own Clone Trooper brothers-in-arms.

Do you remember your parents?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: Yes, the only thing I wish I could forget is the memory of their mutilated bodies. I only recognized my Mama because her favorite Bo Staff was beside her.

What have you done in the past for fun? Recently my crew and i put ourselves on trial and listed off all of our crimes.

12. SideZeo

SideZeo Jedi Padawan

Jan 22, 2018
    Ulivon: Back in the academy, when we were going through basic training, we sometimes got to play sports in our free time, on good days even with the entire company. Aside from that we had the holonet or some lighthearted sabacc. We mostly played for parts of our pay or other small luxuries; obviously you couldn't do any of that when a lieutenant was prancing around the barracks... Though that was all back in basic. Once I joined the blue order that wasn't possible anymore. I needed to always focus on my training and my duties. Though from time to time I wonder what happened to my buddies from the academy... I've heard that some got transferred to the unknown regions; a few of them even to the frontlines... I wonder if I'll ever see them again.

Were you ever part of a war?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  13. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Talon Tantiss (OC): Yeah, I have seen a lot of combat both as a Jedi Knight and as a Void Jumper.

Question: If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?

14. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Han Solo: It would be easier to list what they would assume I hadn't done.

Have you ever been arrested, and for what? Were you actually guilty of the crime (be honest!)

15. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kitsune the Pirate: I have been arrested for various things but they let me go because I hadn't really broken any laws and it isn't a crime to tell the Crown Princess of Alderaan she's stupid. If they knew I was a pirate I could kiss my freedom goodbye.

Ever insult Royalty and actually mean it and not in an odd flirting kind of way?

16. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Sio Bibble:. (damn autocorrect!)
    There was at a Royal Banquet on Naboo where the final course was delayed by some 15 minutes. I was so looking forward to some famous Nabooian Fruit Pie, and I was growing more and more panicky.

"Your Grace, I fear the kitchen staff has revolted!" says I.
    The Queen said that I am always overreacting, so I replied "Your Majesty, you are only a child. You know little of wicked scheming plans of the common peoples."

And then the kitchen staff began bringing out the pies.
    I swear they deliberately waited in order to make a fool of me.

What was the greatest feast you ever experienced?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  17. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Handmaiden Sabé: The banquet to commemorate the end of the blockade. Queen Amidala had just signed a treaty with the Trade Federation, where they agreed to reparations, and then she signed a pact of friendship with the Gungans. There was a big parade, and after that, a banquet. A lot of food supplies had been kept back from the people during the occupation, so there was plenty to go around, and the Gungans supplied all kinds of different fish and some sea plants that I wasn’t familiar with.

It lasted hours, and everyone was stuffed! I know *I* was! The kid from Tatooine, Anni… he must have hollow legs, I don’t know where he put it….

Fine dining or a casual café?

18. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Leia: Casual cafe. Growing up with such a formal lifestyle, sometimes you just need a break.

Have you ever wanted to try something, but been afraid that everybody would see it as foolish?

19. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Tay Ore (OC) I wanted to try a career in singing since everyone is telling me what a great voice I have but I worried about trying it because of everything that goes with being a celebrity and my Mom is always saying how unless you make it big in certain careers you're not going anywhere and run the risk of living hand to mouth, barely scraping by. I knew she'd find it foolish and encourage me to find a different safer career. Hela suggested that once the War is over I do some small gigs on the side and see how things go from there and I think I'll try that.

Do people compliment you on your singing voice or do they tell you that you sound like a damaged engine?

20. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Ridjah Bay (OC): Seeing as I've never really sung for anybody ever in my entire life, I can't say for sure, but honestly, I would have to say it probably sounds somewhere along the lines of a damaged engine or a dying wookiee. It's not like my shower can really give me feedback...

Are you more afraid of dying painfully or seeing people you love die quickly?

P.S. @Lady_Misty your fun fact just creeped out my sister

teamhansolo, Ewok Poet and Lady_Misty like this.
  21. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Rey: I’m not afraid of dying painfully. I’ve lived on my own, fighting for every little thing, that I’m used to pain. Nobody ever fussed over me or gave me any comfort when I was sick or injured. I can handle it. But to lose one of my friends, to have them ripped away now that I’ve finally found people who care about me- that’s something I just can’t bear.

If you could switch places with someone for one day, who would it be with and why?

22. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    Ahsoka: I think I might switch places with Anakin - just for a day. Rex and the other men respect me and even like me, I'm pretty sure, but being the Padawan of the Chosen One, sometimes you can't help but feel like a tag-along. I'd like to know what it's like to be loved by so many people, to have so many Jedi and soldiers instantly obey your commands without question. Not for long, though. It can't be easy, you know, with the whole prophecy thing kinda breathing down his neck.

What was the most miserable you've ever felt in your life, and why?

Ewok Poet, GregMcP and Findswoman like this.
  23. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: it's a tie between the day the Sith attacked home, when I found out I found out I would have a permanent reminder of that day and when I learned my sister was dead.

What do you see in your nightmares? I would rather not say what I see in mine.

24. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    Vial Nniu'lla (OC): Nightmares are a weakness neither I or the First Order can afford. In fact, even sleep isn't worth my time these days.

Do you have a life motto?

Lady_Misty and Findswoman like this.
  25. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Ezra: Nothing’s more important than family.

What’s the most important thing to you?

Findswoman likes this.