main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Nohla Naa Reporting!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Nohla Naa, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nohla Naa

Nohla Naa Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2018
    Greetings everyone!

I'm Nohla, and it's a real pleasure to be here. I've been a fan of Star Wars for almost as long as I can remember, starting back when I caught Attack of the Clones on T.V (It's my least favorite film these days though, surprisingly enough :clone:). Ever since I've collected action figures, read the books, played the games, the whole shebang. I'm currently in the midst of collecting all those neat Star Wars lego figurines, but I digress!

I recently got back into the series after watching the Clone Wars animated series over again and thought I might check this place out and see how it goes. Hopefully I'll be sticking around for a while, seeing how lively the franchise has been as of late. :bb8head:

Anywhoo, hope to be meeting all sorts of fantastic people. May the Force be with you!:deathstar:

2. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome @Nohla Naa to the forums! If you have any questions about these forums please let us know.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. Nohla Naa

Nohla Naa Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2018
    Thanks for the welcome! I'll be sure to reach out if I'm in need of assistance!

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome! Always great to get a new member here. I do hope you stick around. :)

Nohla Naa likes this.
  5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome - I spend altogether too
    Much time here!! So need help, I'm around!!

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

Nohla Naa and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello! I love those Lego figures. :)

Which film is your favorite?

teamhansolo likes this.
  7. Nohla Naa

Nohla Naa Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2018
    It has to be the Empire Strikes Back, it just gives a sense of adventure and scope that I've always admired from the original trilogy! Not to mention Jedi training with Yoda is perhaps one of the hallmarks of the entire series. There's a lot to like.

8. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Welcome @Nohla Naa my favorite is ESB also! Who is your favorite star wars character?

Nohla Naa likes this.
  9. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    That’s definitely my favorite too.

You mentioned that you read the novels, were these the new canon or Legends?

Nohla Naa likes this.
  10. Nohla Naa

Nohla Naa Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2018
    My favorite character? That is a very difficult question, actually, seeing as there are so many great characters that the series has given us. I'll have to say Han Solo from the OT, Obi Wan from the Prequels, Ahsoka from CW/Rebels, and Poe from the new trilogy. A cop out, maybe, but I honestly can't pick just one!

They'd be legends at this point. It's been a while since I'd read any novels from the series, but from what I remember vividly they were either series novelizations or other general stories. I vividly recall reading the graphic novel about Palpatine having clones aboard the Eclipse II, and where Han Solo was trying to escape the energy spiders on the spice mines of Kessel. Oh, I read Death Troopers as well. :nttrooper:

Ahsoka's Tano and teamhansolo like this.
  11. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018

That's pretty close to my list of favorites.

1. Leia Organa
    2. Han Solo
    3. Ben Solo/Kylo Ren
    4. Rey S.
    5. Luke Skywalker
    6. Ahsoka Tano
    7. Poe
    8. Maz Kanata
    9. Threepio
    10. Kaydel

12. Nohla Naa

Nohla Naa Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2018
    I must agree with your list wholeheartedly, I've quite enjoyed just about every one you listed.

teamhansolo likes this.
  13. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Thanks![:D]

14. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Ha ha, @Nohla Naa, my favorites characters are exactly the same as yours! Although I relate to Rey a lot and love Daisy Ridley

Oh, wait, I should probably say welcome first...? Anyways, I'm pretty new too but hope you love it here Have fun surfing the boards (sorry that was really random. Tho in a way it sort of makes sense ... Not really )

Welcome, @Nohla Naa!

Nohla Naa likes this.
  15. Kyber Acyk

Kyber Acyk Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2017
    Hello there @Nohla Naa and welcome to the forums - I hope you will enjoy it here :)

Nohla Naa likes this.
  16. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Okay, sorry for the weird scattered welcome last night ;) What does your name mean, @Nohla Naa ? Mine is the name of my favorite song, which is from the Greatest Showman, and THX-1138 (the inside joke in Star Wars. I've never seen the actual movie).

17. Nohla Naa

Nohla Naa Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2018
    Thanks, its great to receive such a warm welcome from everyone!

My name? There's not much of a story around it, only that it's the name of the Togruta character I use for most of the Star Wars tabletop games I'm in. She's a real peach.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  18. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Hello to a fellow Togrutan enthusiast! Welcome to the forum!
    [​IMG]

teamhansolo likes this.
  19. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome @Nohla Naa to the forums. If you ahve any questions about navigating the forums, please let us know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.