main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Young Han Solo: Have to say my blaster. It's not like I have a home, a family, a ship or anything like that. Good ol' DL-44 can get me out of anything though. When... I can't... talk my way... out of...it [face_blush] (*waves hand* You didn't hear any of that *shrugs* Oh, well. It was worth a try.)

If you could go back in time, and could only change one thing, what would it be?

P.S. Your avatar's adorable, @Raissa Baiard :)

2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: I - part of me if I could do it over again I either wouldn't have run home like i did or I wouldn't have left to have revenge but at the same time if I hadn't run home and left to get revenge I wouldn't have met Kitsune or done so much good.

Do you hate yourself for something you did or didn't do?

3. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Shira Kett (OC): I do, but I'm not gonna go around telling other people things that I hardly want to admit to myself.

Do you like Jawa Juice?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  4. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    Obi-Wan: Oh, yes.

Are you a fan of "Local Boy Does Good"?

5. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Ezra: You're kidding, right? :p

Have you ever made a friend of a bitter enemy?

teamhansolo and GregMcP like this.
  6. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Zeb: Heh, yeah... Kallus. I musta made some kind of impression on him when we were stuck on that ice moon, ‘cause he defected to the Alliance and became one of our best agents Never woulda expected I could be friends with any Imperial, let alone one of the Imps behind the Seige of Lasan, but there you go. He’s not such a bad guy, now that he’s on the right side.

What’s the most surprising thing that’s ever happened to you?

@ThisIsMe1138 thanks! It’s a little sketch I made to go with one of my Kanera stories.

7. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Rebekka Grunewald: Well I ran into 'myself' during my time with the Rebellion. I had to remember to call Hela 'Rebekka' and she called me 'Hela' flawlessly.

Have you ever switched identities with someone?

8. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    LX-4926 (Lix) OC: Not that I remember, maybe I have though....

Have you ever doubted yourself to the point that you actually failed because of it?

9. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    OC Lens Eli: I don't know that I doubted myself, but I failed plenty of times because if lack of preparation or not thinking it through.

Have you ever experienced an earthquake?

teamhansolo likes this.
  10. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    OC - Vian Nniu'lla: No, but where I live there's rock slides which are almost as terrifying, because you don't know when they're coming, and they wipe out everything in their path.

Do you look forward to your future, or are you already living it?

teamhansolo likes this.
  11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Lakshmi Sutakira: I believe I look forward to my future; even though pieces of the future isn't set in stone and in one possible future I saw the streets of Yamakawa stained with blood I have hope that it won't happen. After all I have seen my children running through the streets of Yamakawa with the children of those I have grown up with more times than i have seen the streets empty and red with spilled blood.

Do you see the possible futures with the same clarity I do?

12. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Lando Calrissian: (laughing) Oh, ho, ho, if I could see all possible futures, baby... I'd be a much wealthier man, believe me!

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

13. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    Ridjah Bai ( O/C - yes, I know I keep changing the spelling of her name. Just playing around with them): Superpowers are a children's game. Life is cruel and harsh and you gotta be tough to survive it. Dreaming about fake stuff ain't gonna get you anywhere except killed

Do you believe in the Force?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  14. TheRynJedi

TheRynJedi Jedi Master star 3

Jun 20, 2018
    Sennah (OC): How could I not? I have felt it my entire life, felt it flowing through every living thing like a quiet melody. Each life adds to the song: a harmony, a strong cadance, a counterpoint, even sometimes a discordant note, not quite in tune, but adding to the song all the same.
    Even those who are gone still exist somewhere in that song, at times I think I hear them still. I cannot listen too deeply to the Force right now, there are others listening who want to twist the song, find the and control the stronger melodies, I cannot let them find mine.
    But I keep hearing a familiar tune, stronger than it should be, it sounds like my mentor and first friend among the Jedi, Master Qui-Gon Jinn...

What music do you like?

(Edit: accidentally bumped "post" before I was done)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  15. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Sabine: Everything! I listen to anything: kickback and counterpunch—the whole Core Drive sound, really; quenk jazz, especially Kain Apollyon and Mooneyes; Phanuel and the rest of the Mon Cal diaspora scene; even Verpine choral arrangements! Anything as long as it’s got real emotion. Good music speaks to people across cultures and languages; it’s real and raw and that’s why the Empire tries to censor it. It’s why the Imperial Board of Culture tries to shut down bands like Deeeply Religious. They don’t want you to hear anyone’s viewpoint but theirs. They don’t want you to think or feel anything but what they tell you to. Don’t buy into their propaganda! Listen to something new and think for yourself!

Do you have a favorite artist or work of art?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  16. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Imperial Princess Rhiannon, age 7 months (OC): Da da da da da da!

*mouse droid wheels by*

Rhiannon: Eo!

*Crawls after mouse droid, which turns a corner*

Rhiannon: WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

How many siblings do you have?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  17. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Bree Solo (OC) Three. I mean two. I had three siblings but my brother Anakin died in the Vong War. I still count him as a sibling, though. I don’t know how to answer that question correctly. He is still my brother even though he isn’t here anymore, right? That doesn’t erase him. He still counts.

What’s the farthest from home you’ve ever travelled? Where were you going & why?

18. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Nev(OC): Do otherworldly realms count? Cause I traveled to Mortis to aid some dear friends in the search for an ancient and powerfull articfact from the dawn of the galaxy.

Do you have a nickname you much prefer over your real one?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    Findswoman , Ewok Poet and divapilot like this.
  19. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Mark Tantiss (OC): Not really. Most of my nicknames are pet names given to me by my wife...such as Cuddle Buddy, The Mountain or Big Red. Those are fine in the bedroom, but not anywhere else.

Question: What’s the worst age you’ve been so far?

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  20. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Doria Vorr (OC): "Hmmm...16. No. 15. 14. 13. 12. 17....SHUT UP, OKAY?"

DO YOU GET THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU HATE EVERYTHING? :( :( :(

21. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Ronen Syndulla-Jarrus (OC): No, it's more like days when everything hates me...like today. And yesterday. Pretty much every day...

What's the most embarrassing thing that you've ever done?

22. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    SGIS Agent Yavscout (OC): I farted. The act itself was not, by itself, embarrassing. But the location and context made it worse.

My astromech, Deputy, and I, were undercover with 'The Mercs'; and we had infiltrated the Imperial Nebulon-B frigate, Strident Haze, trying to get to Engineering. I was invis'ed - invisible - but already stressed and scared, because if invis' dropped, for whatever reason, there was nowhere to run.

I couldn't touch anything, so Deputy was opening doors and calling lifts.

We were in a turbolift, when enough stormtroopers joined us to squeeze me into a corner, and, and, I let one go. [face_blush]

Deputy detected the methane, and actually asked me aloud, bloops and whistles obviously, if that was me.

So, misery loves company, as the saying goes.
    Can anyone match or surpass that for embarrassment?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Ewok Poet likes this.
  23. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Emperor Anak of the Kawa: Well back when I was training to be a Shinobi I was trying to be stealthy but fell in the mud several times and both Dipaka and Nisha thought it was hilarious but then I had been bragging earlier that I was pretty stealthy and quick on my feet. Then I slipped again during a different training exercise and had to do laps where I slipped numerous times in the mud I hate training in the rain, then I accidentally talked back to Sensei Pasufaindā and had to do penance and got even muddier.

But things got better when I went home with Sensei Sutakira; her youngest daughter Lakshmi had drawn both of us baths and made sure that i had plenty of water and soap to clean off all the mud and she gave us both hot soups to help chase away any chill we mind have gotten training in the rain and mud.

Has anyone helped you feel better after a terrible day?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  24. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Luke Skywalker: Sometimes when I had a really bad day, Aunt Beru used make me a blue milk smoothie, and we'd go sit in my room and talk about whatever was going on. As I got older though, she didn't do it very often. That's one of the thing I miss most about her these days.

What do miss the most from your childhood?

25. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Ezra: My parents. They’re really the only thing I miss about my childhood. After they were arrested and I was on my own, there weren’t a lot of good or fun things in my life...at least not until I met Kanan and the rest of the crew.

Tell me about your parents.

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.