main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga teamhansolo's Star Wars Drabbles

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by teamhansolo, Jul 7, 2018.

1. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Title: Looking for a way out
    Author: teamhansolo
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader
    Genre: Angst?
    Summary: After Luke learns the truth about his father, Vader comes back to haunt him in his dreams.
    Disclaimer: I do not own, Star Wars, and sadly, I will never own Star Wars. Star Wars belongs to Disney, and so do all the characters. Also I'm not getting any money from this. Just fun.
    Notes: This is sort of using a prompt from an old NSWFF challenge by @Fifty_Sentences_Sock . It was a fifty sentence challenge, but I'm not doing the challenge, I'm just using the one-word things as drabble prompts. I hope that's ok. This is my first time posting fanfic, so please leave comments. Thanks! This whole thing is actually even bigger that my story, so let's just get to the point. :p

Looking For a Way Out (maze prompt)

Luke's nightmares were always different, but always the same. He woke in a sweat one night, and in tears the other. Every night the dream came back to haunt him, chase him, through a maze of his own fears. As soon as he'd made progress, he found a dead end, and every time he slowed down, Vader’s breathing caught up with him. So he ran, terrified and heartbroken through the deadly maze, with his malevolent father close behind him. His dream was a puzzle, that could never be solved. An unending maze that stole his happiness and swallowed it alive.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful and very much a consequence of such a devastating reveal. =D=

3. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Nice, @teamhansolo . (Don't mind me. I already told you my opinion so... you know what I think...) Hope you aren't disappointed by this... I do really like it though. 8-}:p:D;)

4. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    So, this one is kind of strange, I wasn't even sure if I was gonna post it, since it turned out so messed up. And I know it doesn't actually make sense logically, but here it is.

The Pull of Fate (twine prompt)

Fate had always had its way with her, but then, so had it’s partner, destiny. They had twined in and out of the girl’s soul, weaving their way through her heartstrings, they had blended with the Force, making a shadow of her own self, they had pulled her forwards, but they had also held her back. They could have made sudden changes that impacted her life; or sudden detours that destroyed it. But they didn’t. It was a mystery that she had never completely understood, but it wasn’t meant to be comprehended. Only to be honored. Like they had her.

Ewok Poet and Voss Fulris like this.
  5. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Wow, that sounds really cool. If this is the Force we're talking about, logic doesn't really matter ;) But it makes sense to me. I'm assuming this is Leia you're talking about? :leia:

Ewok Poet likes this.
  6. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    I was thinking something more like Ahsoka, though it isn't really a set character. It's supposed to be a force sensitive female, so I guess it would work for either one of them.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  7. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Just Four Words (request prompt)

Leia's eyes widened, the words “Will you marry me?” still echoing in her mind. She stared back at the man awaiting her answer, and remembered the first thing he’d said to her, all those years ago in the Death Star corridor, she remembered their first kiss, shared in the Millennium Falcon, her hands still dirty from working on repairs, but then, so were his. She remembered the last thing he’d asked, a simple request, yet filled with meaning and love. Leia looked up into Han’s eyes, her heart beating in her chest, and a smile playing on her face, “Yes.”

P.S. Sorry if this counts as double posting. [face_praying] ;)

Ewok Poet likes this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Just ONE word for me, SQUEEEEEEE! [face_love] [face_dancing] Deliciously H/L. :D

Ewok Poet and teamhansolo like this.
  9. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Broken In Two (fractured prompt)
    The crystal which had called to one of the greatest Jedi, to the Chosen One, was fractured. The lightsaber which had been wielded by the same hand that'd slaughtered younglings, was broken. The same lightsaber which had been given to his son, was lying in her hands. Unusable. The same lightsaber that had been lost, but had then called to her. The same lightsaber which had been torn between both sides of the battle. Good versus evil. Light versus darkness. And the same lightsaber that was now broken in two, just like the heart of the girl who held it.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent use of the prompts of broken and fractured =D= Literal and figurative.

11. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    The Last Master (selection prompt)
    Obi-Wan was breathing hard, the beads of sweat that had formed on his brow were now slipping now the sides of his face. He dodged another blow from his opponent, then moved to attack, but with his rival’s increasing stamina, it was quickly parried. It wasn't like Obi-Wan to be this intense in lightsaber training, but this was different. This time it was personal. Whoever emerged victorious, or put up a good enough fight, would be chosen as a Padawan. And that was all that Obi-Wan wanted. That's what all the initiates wanted. But there was only one master left.

12. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    So, since I last posted in here, I not only wrote some more drabbles, but I found out that they're supposed to be posted in sets of five, not individually. :) So, here's a complete set. :p Enjoy!

Below the Sky (sunk prompt)

……..Alone, in a one-man fighter, shot down by vulture droids, and now, now he was falling. This really wasn't how he had wanted to die. He’d dreamed of heroics and memorials, self-sacrifice, and victory, but those weren’t real? Were they? The soldier coughed, as an unbreathable mixture of smoke and thin atmosphere entered his lungs. Now barely conscious, he found peace in the truth. It was just bad luck, it couldn't change who he was. He was still a brother any clone would be proud of, a hero, who had done his duty. And, with his last strength, he smiled.

Flying Not-Solo (twist prompt)

Han shifted his position awkwardly, unsure of how to begin, then leaned back on the doorway to the falcon’s living quarters, where he’d been watching Leia braid her hair. Finally he spoke up, “Hey, umm…, do you wanna fly the Falcon?” Leia turned, surprised. Suddenly embarrassed by his generosity, Han corrected “Not alone,...I’d have to sit with you,…. and help you steer,.... and stuff.” Leia grinned. “Deal.” Several minutes later, they sat in the pilot’s seat together. Han behind Leia, his hands on top of her small ones to help steer, and there she learned to love flying.

Scars (jagged prompt)

Anakin traced his finger along the jagged scar that now framed his face, worrying about it for the hundredth time. Padme liked it, said it made him more handsome, that it was a beautiful thing, Rex said it was an honor; to wear his battle scars proudly, and Obi-Wan just told him to forget it. But they didn't know. They couldn't know. That it was just a visible manifestation of the one on his heart. The one which had turned into a crack and was now tearing his soul apart; They could never know, it would only break faster.

Still Healing (Ambulant prompt)

Cliegg downed his glass of blue milk quickly, in an attempt to hide the emotion that had flooded his rough face. He winced as the movement caused a sharp pain in his still-healing leg. It had only been a week since her capture, but to him it seemed like forever, and forever was a long time to be alone. Sure Cliegg had his son and his girlfriend for company, but it just wasn’t the same. He missed his wife greatly, and if it weren't for the sand-blasted hover-chair he was now confined to, he’d still be out searching for her.

Bold! (Flambé prompt)

Maz stepped into the large room, observing all the different beings that were visiting her castle. It was amazing, she thought, she had lived over 800 years now, and still found surprises everywhere. She smiled, thinking of the surprise she had for them, and after getting the crowd's attention, she spoke. “I am happy to announce a new section of the bar, we will now be serving flambé!” When there was little to no reaction, Maz took a someone's meat, and something’s brandy. She dumped the two of them together on the cooker, and grinned as it caught fire. “Flambé.”

Note: Yes, I know, the last one is kind of ridiculous, and out of character, but whatever, that's just what you get with me. :p I'd love to hear your comments! ;) THX [:D]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    Ewok Poet likes this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_dancing] [face_dancing] Poignant and compelling with Anakin and the scars, one on the outside, the other on the inside. The first one also was riveting, the final moments of a brave soldier making a sacrifice, but the yummiest was Han/Leia. SWEET! [face_love]

Ewok Poet and teamhansolo like this.