main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Embrace The FU - Formerly the STAR WARS IS BAD thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by -polymath-, Oct 30, 2012.

1. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I can only hope if Disney decide to sack Kathleen Kennedy they see this idea as the genesis of new star wars films and hire you to replace her.

Diggy likes this.
  2. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    If I took over, the first thing you'd be getting would be an Edgar Wright SW film, with him given free reign, with the one caveat that it doesn't include any characters seen before.

3. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    If it doesn't include a scene with a snake bartender going baby bird making a space martini, expect me to do a full on #fanboyrevolt

Diggy likes this.
  4. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I heard that's why Edgar got kicked off of Ant-Man. So chances are good.

5. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Master_Rebado likes this.
  6. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    I checked out the "art"gallery.

[​IMG] -

And people want the man who created this in charge of LFL.

7. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    Had no idea Diggy was responsible for that, tbh.

8. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Henry Rollins was involved in The Clone Wars?!

9. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    It was established that Lotho Minor is a very strange and dangerous world filled with deadly & unknown wildlife and weird mechanical beasts . We saw the dangerously violent Junkers and Fire Breathers who inhabit the planet. Morley's relationship with Maul was one of self-survival and self preservation on the toon. Maul was basically a deity on the planet, he kept Morley safe from larger predators. Maul was still a very powerful being and could do what Morley, as an anacondan could not - while in return Morley brought basically sacrificial food to Maul's lair where Maul would eat the lions share while Morley would eat the leftover scraps. I think its also safe to say that Morley may of went batty himself, he was in any case betraying Maul by attempting to have the rabid & confused Maul kill the unsuspecting Savage so that they could continue living as they did for years. Morley more or less used Maul as Savage pointed out. Maul despite his situation sill maintained some remnants of his sanity and still overpowered Savage. But he needed medical help, in his case Dark Side magikal help cause he had some brain trauma .

In Gilroy's story Maul saved Morley's life from a monstrous fire breather and in return Morley aided an unconscious Maul . It took a long time before Maul went feral on the highly dangerous world, but he may of had to in order to survive such grim and primitive living conditions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    WTF is any of that?

11. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    and yet the weirdest thing is that he's called Morley . what kind of SW name is that ?!

12. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    no one cares

Chewgumma, jp-30, CT-867-5309 and 5 others like this.
  13. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    The absolutely worst line in that is “Perhaps this Maul was not as badly hurt as Master Kenobi thought.”

Just **** off.

14. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  15. gezvader28

Mar 22, 2003
    I never rated McGregor as Kenobi , his fake Guinness accent was never much cop . plus he's a bit boring .

16. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I don’t get it either, and I like Ewan.

SuperWatto likes this.
  17. SuperWatto

Sep 19, 2000
    What kind of crap is this VLM? I barely made it to two minutes. Is everyone in this production on cocaine?

18. gezvader28

Mar 22, 2003
    also - why did McGregor always make those strange hand gestures when he was about to have a lightsabre duel ? I never understood that . And why has it taken me so long to ask that question ?

SuperWatto and Diggy like this.
  19. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I made it about the same. This rumour is based upon some report in a small Irish paper that probably isn’t in the loop. Desperate.

20. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I never noticed, and would say that I can never unsee...but I don’t plan on seeing again. So.

DarthIntegral and SuperWatto like this.
  21. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    Star wars sucks

22. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Finally, we’ve got you onboard.

23. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    People want the guy who brought us the one dimensional pain Ahsoka Tano, and who brought Maul back, in charge?

Fans are imbeciles.

24. SuperWatto

Sep 19, 2000
  25. gezvader28

Mar 22, 2003
    it's like being leader of the Conservative party tho - no-one wants the job .

Erkan12 likes this.