main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The US Politics discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda's_Roomate

Yoda's_Roomate Chosen One star 5

Feb 8, 2000
  2. Vaderize03

Vaderize03 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 1999
    Heard today on NPR that Hannity is telling Trump to wait until Mueller submits his final report, then fire him and Rosenstein. Apparently, Hannity thinks by waiting, Trump can avoid the appearance of obstruction (or something like that). And they talk nightly, too. Right before Trump goes beddie-bye.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I’d moon him if I were there. But that might be more awesome.

4. Yoda's_Roomate

Feb 8, 2000
    Darth Nerdling likes this.
  5. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    I think a bunch of us would be willing to pay your bail. :)

6. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I honestly thought this the other day when you used the [face_shhh] smiley and now here's more evidence. I'm being completely serious. You are the best at smileys of anyone in this forum. [face_coffee]

7. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    my ultimate day dreaming fantasy is all of them jumping on Trump's plane making a getaway for Russia.
    "Putin even says you can have a spot on RTV Sean !"

Vaderize03 likes this.
  8. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Add this to the 'funny but sad' category...

[​IMG]

9. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Well, chuck-e-cheese aren't deliberately ensuring parents and children stay separated, so...

10. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002

The man was charged with a felony hate crime and the officer resigned

11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    And the Trump blimp is alive!

12. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    [​IMG]
    Although the balloon is unbelievable, I must say that I have a different understanding on what is a "mass" protest

13. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Trump’s interview with The Sun

Question: WTF did I just read?

Answer: A ****load of racist dog-whistling (Immigrants ruined Europe—did you know immigrants ruined Europe? Maybe he can say it louder for the people in the back), Boris Johnson would be a great Prime Minister, and apparently Trump thinks every American is upset about the blimp, because those of us who are laughing our asses off about it are not really part of the United States or something.

14. Yoda's_Roomate

Feb 8, 2000
  15. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Did he know he's the President of a country of migrants who exterminated the natives, which declared independence from a country of migrants who conquered the migrants who evicted the natives?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  16. Vaderize03

Vaderize03 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 1999
    States have laws addressing this in both directions, so his statement, while horrific, won’t immediately change things nationwide. In Pennsylvania one can still be fired under the law for being gay. But it’s still extremely troubling nonetheless.

17. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    Also, the article is like a year old.

18. crazyewok

crazyewok Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 27, 2017
    Loads of Americans from Texas to new York have approached me in the Bahamas about baby trump and they all think it's hilarious.

Your Americans need to show him he's wrong and make your own baby trump blimp, and being American make it bigger with sound effects and fly it over DC! Put engines on it so it can be flown anywhere in the USA he has a rally. It can play the fat man march on load speakers.

The mass triggering of trumpflakes if you flew a trump blimp over a rally would be so worth seeing I would donate.

19. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    is anyone watching live from Chequers ? its hilarious . he definitely writes his own speeches .

20. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    **** The S*n

FatBurt likes this.
  21. crazyewok

crazyewok Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 27, 2017
    G
    I am sure he does write his own speeches.......in crayon.

22. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    He'd have his base believe that the white "Americans" have been there forever and everyone that isn't white has trickled in for 200 years without the control he's now implementing. *sighs*

This imbecile and sanity parted ways long ago. You'd think that after it was made public that Ronny Raygun was in early stages of Alzheimer's while in office, that mmmmmaybe a bill would've been passed to require a mental/psych evaluation of any candidate or acting president in order to deem him fit to sit in that Oval Office. But yeah, gods forbid that the heavy lifting to amend the Constitution be done for something that could potentially be detrimental to both parties.

23. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Incorrect. He is a stable genius. There has been an official statement on this matter.

24. DAR

DAR Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2004
    This is what is known as irony

25. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    its the level of self-promotion , its amazing , I doubt he'll ever be accused of understatement .!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.