main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Am I waiting for a new task, or do I go back and complete an old one?

2. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    Yes you wait for a new task, @ThisIsMe1138, they will tag you so that you know :)

3. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
  4. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
    The Jedi Temple is just sprawling with new Initiates these days -- practicing saber cadences, reciting the Jedi Code, and meditating.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    Should I put the Guardians Of Light Initiate line in my signature? Or do I have to complete something first?

Khalia Octa and Adalia-Durron like this.
  6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Of course!!! Welcome

@teamhansolo I award you 3 points

Yes @ThisIsMe1138 . You may add the GoL to your signature

@Bardan_Jusik

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  7. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Been nearly two hours and I'd hoped someone else would give @ThisIsMe1138 an Initiate task, but alas no.

So please tell us why you would like to fashion your life after that of the Jedi @ThisIsMe1138 ?

Tython Awakening likes this.
  8. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Which provides a nice opportunity for this reminder...

While Initiate Training is open to all to rank Knight and above, it also primarily serves as an opportunity for Knights to practice their training skills and prove their readiness to take an apprentice of their own. While several of our Knights are actively participating already those who are not or are hesitating for whatever reason should feel at ease to jump into the fray. Just remember to space your questions out for the initiates not assigning multiple tasks at once to the same person. Any questions, just PM anyone of us on the Council.

TAG: @Rebecca_Daniels @Kyber Acyk @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Tython Awakening @TheSilentInfluence @Jedi Master Kenobiwan

9. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    I've been at work or sleeping whenever there's a free Initiate

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    There's a couple now who are only ONE point away from being Padawans!! Right @Khalia Octa and @Voss Fulris ?? Go for it Becca!! [face_love]

11. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I honestly can't tell who has tasks right now, with all the new initiates...

All right @Voss Fulris and @Khalia Octa since you both were enjoying cookies in the Jedi Enclave... if the dark side has cookies, are eating them a path to the dark side? Or in a less metaphorical sense, are things that dark siders do inherently dark, even when done by someone light sided? Do you see the dark and light as a duality in opposition or a spectrum that blends together or something else altogether?

What, you thought I'd give you two an easy one for your last initiate task? :p

12. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    And again, I'm away a couple of days, and more initiates pop out of the woodwork. I'm not that scary, am I? [face_thinking]

13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Ask the initiates? Ananta said to ask them things :) @Sarge

Wow, you're a hard task Master @Rebecca_Daniels !!!

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

14. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Well, Addy is a master, and she said to ask, so... Hey initiates, I'm not that scary, am I? :mad:

[face_tee_hee]

15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  16. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Eh, I thought about asking them how many wookiee cookies they thought they could eat in a minute but that seemed too easy

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    In a minute? I guess that depends on the size of the cookies then? [face_thinking]

Khalia Octa and Kyber Acyk like this.
  18. Kyber Acyk

Kyber Acyk Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2017
    @ThisIsMe1138
    @teamhansolo

Here is my task for the two of you :)

Can you please describe the three different types of Jedi and what one you would choose to be and why?

19. Khalia Octa

Jun 23, 2018
    I believe that there is definitely a large grey area in sides of the Force, there isn't just a definite or clear line between the light and dark. If someone from the light does something considered to be more dark, or vice versa, it doesn't immediately mean they have turned to the dark/light side. It more depends on all of their actions and thoughts, rather than one action. For example, if there were slaves ill with a disease that could ruin the galaxy, would you save them? Or would you slay an extremely dangerous enemy, even when they were unarmed? These decisions are both hard, and their outcomes are very "grey" or even "dark" to most, but doing these actions doesn't immediately mean Jedi are dark siders, or have turned away from the light. There is a lot of grey space in the Force and one bad decision doesn't "move" you to the other side. (If you kept making bad decisions then, yes, maybe.)
    I hope this covers what you meant @Rebecca_Daniels :)

Don't think so :p

20. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
  21. Khalia Octa

Jun 23, 2018
  22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    [face_whistling] Somebody's looking for a Master!!![face_whistling]

Khalia Octa likes this.
  23. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Who???? Is it you????

:p

Sarge and Khalia Octa like this.
  24. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Not me, I'm way too busy right now, my plate is full. But I have an idea............... [face_thinking]

Khalia Octa likes this.
  25. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    *Swirls stick around on the ground, making little patterns whilst hmming to himself as Kev-Mas shares his tale*

Hmm. Interesting places were they? I heard why you went to where you did, yes. Very clear. Heard what you did where you went as well, hmm, is good you had fun on your journeys. Much to say have you on this, yet what did you think of them?

Did the younglings in WNU pelt you with pillows? Did you like it beyond fulfilling a sense of duty?

Were the games gamers friendly, or did you merely play the cards without visiting?

What did they say back, to your point of Leia's upbringing? Was it a conversation or did you drop the mic? Hmm?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.