main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~100 ABY, The Force Cold War~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Chukles38, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Approved

Name: Kexx Mazinn
    Alias (If Any):
    Species: Human
    Height: 1.9 meters (6'3")
    Weight: 92.99 kg (205 lbs.)

General Description: Kexx Mazinn is somewhat tall at 1.9 meters high, and has a slight muscular build. He is a caucasian (white) with dark brown eyes and neck length golden brown hair. He wears black and dark red Jedi robes with light body armor.

Affiliation: Jedi

Lightsaber/Weapon Description: Two identical dark red bladed lightsabers. Ornately designed from various materials accessible to him.
    Fighting Style: Jar'Kai, Djem So and Soresu.

Biography: Kexx was born to a large family on Ruusan. His father was a successful holonet programmer, and his mother stayed at home. One day, when Kexx was one year old, his family was visited by his uncle, Goyle Mazinn, who was a Jedi. Needless to say, Goyle detected Kexx's strong force presence, and asked if he could take him to become a Jedi. At first, Goyle was met with some resistance, but eventually they gave in.

Kexx then began his life as a Jedi, eventually selected to become a Padawan under Jonarr Tran, at the age of 8. Kexx, although gifted in the force, still had some troubles advancing through the ranks, due to his headstrong nature, and short temper. Eventually, when he was 24, he was granted the rank of Jedi Knight, and took on his Padawan, by the name of Zoron Blaydesky. Zoron was a great deal like Kexx, and allowed Kexx to realize what he was like when he lost control. This relationship was a learning experience for the both of them, for Kexx, it was realizing how to control his anger better, and gain patience, and for Zoron, it helped him control his anger better, and to take things in moderation.

Eventually, Zoron was knighted, when Kexx was 36, and Kexx was then granted the rank of Jedi Master. Now, he trains another Padawan, and hopes to pass on the way of the Jedi even better this time.

2. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    IC: Leonias Colcha
    Muspelheim - Colcha Stronghold

"Yes, I do have a few questions," said Leonias, "First of all, who is that AI Avatar, and what is his problem? Is he able to receive memory wipes? Because that might fix his temper a bit. Next, could you show me through operations of this place? I may be able to figure out on my own, but I just want to make sure. Finally, is there anything else I should know?"

TAG: Kahn_Iceay

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Name: Bacora Sel
    Alias (If Any): None
    Homeworld: Metellos
    Species: Human
    Height: Approximately 5'11''
    Weight: 12 stone

General Description: Bacora Sel is a moderately chiseled man, his skin quite light. A medium height human of athletic build, he is, however, quite light for his height, an element of his weight being muscle.

Affiliation: Jedi

Lightsaber/Weapon Description: Two lightsabers, both dual-phase, all in blue.
    Fighting Style: Jar'Kai, Niman and Soresu

Biography: Bacora Sel was born on Metellos in 41 ABY, as, he would tell you, a particularly bad time to be born a Force sensitive. Placed under surveillance from an early age, for the first few years of his life he was hidden from the Jedi Order by the Galactic Alliance under Daala's command, so that they wouldn't pick him out. It was an eventual plan by Daala to have the young boy kill several school children in a temper tantrum and turn the populace against the Jedi. Thankfully, the actions of the Lost Tribe of the Sith allowed him to join the Jedi Order in his teenage years, though with a wife in tow.

Bacora never really detached from his home life, Metellos being his home moreso than Coruscant, Shedu Maad or Ossus. More relevant to him, he never really detached himself from the people, nor the Jedi Order as people. It was a personal bugbear of him, to check the streets and back-alleys for the poor and the small on every world he visited - to understand the true nature of the world he was serving and identifying the real cause of problems and dutifully remedying them. His masters could not fault his results, though they would have liked to criticise his means, which occasionally caused them public relations issues. He steadily progressed to become a Master, being a fairly moderate Jedi even though the Force had given him a son that was non-Force sensitive - Anton Sel - and the mother died in childbirth.

He was, however, a Guardian. Guardians in the New Jedi Order had regrouped as a kind of faction within the Order, inspired by Kyle Katarn. The Guardians, the swordsmen of the Order, had been growing more aggressive in response to the Lost Tribe of the Sith and Daala, tracking down and harassing dark side cults and those individuals on the less dangerous of the Sith worlds. Bacora was not much of a rogue, but he got what he needed to do done ? and as one of the more moderate Guardians he had made it onto the Council by 90 ABY .

Bacora, however, began to lose his patience when a Sith named 'Darth Vassago' started harassing the Jedi, a Jedi named Allegra in particular. During that time he got to know Kahn Iceay quite well, and was a constant presence in the home of the two of them. The Council still did little, and Bacora's distaste with the order saw him support for the Guardians more and more, and, two years into the Force Cold War, in 97 ABY, he was drawn to the nursery in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

Following that fateful day, he knew full well that he was a Guardian for life. He came to Corellia with his family to join the separated organisation, the Guardians of Light, and, as one of the highest ranking members of it, became a co-Grandmaster with Raven Lightstar. With the coming of the Sith he supported the reconsolidation of the Guardians with the ?Jedi Trials? to reform the Jedi Order under Alexander Q. Rendush. He proceeded to support Rendush until he became less active as the Bothan-Hutt War heated up, and the Sith began machinations on Coruscant itself. He himself nominated the young Kahn Iceay for the position of Grandmaster, and supports him fully.

The old proponents of the Jedi Trial have mostly withdrew to Ossus by the end of 100 ABY, and Bacora has every intention of pressing the Sith hard, connecting the dots in his new daughter-in-laws past to some worrying trends...

4. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: I will be posting as soon as I get some background information regarding the disappearance of Chuckles character. As soon as that is given to me, I'll be making an opening post for the remaining Jedi characters and any new characters who wish to join please just send a Character sheet to me for approval.

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Rem
    Karfeddion

"Nyssa," Zayl repeated. "I remember... one of my lessons within the Order. Of the Old Sith Wars. There had been a cult of Sith that had fought against the Republic before supposedly being defeated along with the rest of the Sith. Perhaps they've been rebuilding there as well because of it's significance. Surviving documents or artifacts..."

Rem considered behind his mask. "I recall those stories. The Mecrosa Order. We learn more about the Sith in the Empire. I've even taken a glance through the Book of Anger..." Rem sounded whimsical, about something, but he quickly dismissed it. He nodded. "Well, we'd best get going. Back to our StealthX's, Jedi Knight."

Rem turned and led the way.

---
    Senex

The two StealthX's decanted from hyperspace, and Rem felt like he was dropping into an ocean of black oil. The system was gorged with the darkness, engulfing the system, surrounding it. Rem had his presence in the Force held close, but he realised that instead of a light in the dark, he would be a pebble in the ocean - drawing attention to them...

They surely had minutes to remedy that.

No!

The Force sung with warning, and Rem swerved his away from a burst of turbolaser fire. He pirouetted away from Senex, away from the convoy which his sensors had picked out hovering within the atmosphere above the tallest citadel on the planet, and saw that a black-hulled Victory Star Destroyer was holding position behind them. Rem grimaced, recalling the contract where the Empire had sold the VSDs to smaller powers a three years ago. A squadron of Starhunters was spilling out of the VSDs hangars, but Rem knew very well it carried double that.

Rem snapped open his comlink for a quick moment. "Zayl, there is a second squadron out there. Keep your eyes open. I don't understand how they could have known where we would decant..."

--
    Karfeddion

Darth Verrick, a hand holding to where the stalagmite had drove through his back, narrowly missing his spine but puncturing a kidney cleanly, lay on the medical table with a grimace of pain on his lips. "My Lord, have they arrived?"

The cloaked Sith nodded. "You have done well, Lord Verrick. The Jedi will die, and the convoy will be protected. The Dominion of Darkness is in your debt. Recover, and return to duty. Lord Insipid has another mission for you pre-planned." Sarcasm rippled from the Dark Lords voice.

"My Lord?"

"Never fear, Verrick. Everything is proceeding according to my plan."

--
    Senex

Rem nudged his StealthX away from where he'd been when the channel was open, a burst of fire hitting that spot perfectly. He couldn't see Zayl's StealthX, nor could he detect him through the smog. The Emperor scowled, and swerved away from the Starhunters. His sensors still didn't show the second squadron, either. His sensors showed an elderly Katana-class Dreadnaught leading the convoy, and he mentally picked that out as the primary target - his mind faintly recalled that those ships had once made use of slave rigs...

In Zayl's peripheral vision, however, blocky silhouettes eclipsed several stars, of to port. They were looping around to attack the two StealthX's from the rear!

---
    IC: Darth Tenoc and Tenac
    Coruscant Depths

The darkness was moving up, away from the underlevels. It was quick, not letting him rest. It was at the edge of Aeric Jenth's perceptions, but it was still there, steadily advancing towards...

The HoloNet hub?

They were a few minutes away from emerging directly beneath it, when the single blob of darkness split. One continued to head up, but the other - the other was heading straight for Aeric! Aeric, at the time, was standing on a rickety metal staircase, the atypical zig-zag creation which made sense to humanoids everywhere. It was some kind of service access, if the turbolifts didn't work, and clearly unguarded. Someone had done their homework.

It also meant he

6. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Zayl
    Senex

The Book of Anger? It was only now, as they made their way to Senex, that Zayl was able to think a bit more about his companion. Though having briefly mentioned about Intelligence sending him and that he seemed pretty high up - what with being told by Fel about Zayl's mission and now about the book -, Zayl didn't know anything about Rem. An Imperial Knight surely but...that was it. Still, Zayl felt as if he could trust him and the whole thing of Karfeddion helped enforce that trust. Though having been willing to go at it alone, Zayl felt some extra comfort that Senex was going to be fine as well.

Until the Victory-class Star Destroyer appeared when they decanted.

"Zayl, there is a second squadron out there. Keep your eyes open. I don't understand how they could have known where we would decant..."

Zayl kept silent, knowing that using comms were one of the things that could give away StealthXs. Course, with the years that have gone by and the Force Cold War having been in effect, people would've no doubt have found countermeasures. But the StealthX was pretty much an old craft that they may not have seemed worth it and whoever inhabited Senex were using old VSDs and - with a quick glance - Dreadnaughts as well.

He still had to dodge anyway, pushing the stick right to dodge turbolaser fire. How did they know they were coming?

The question could wait 'till later as something out of the corner of his eye made him look off to the side. That must be the second squadron that Rem had warned about. Moving...behind them. To take them from the rear.

Zayl's mind worked fast, trying to think of what he could do. Armaments. The StealthX had lasers of course but also...yes, shadow bombs. He had read that the StealthX had shadow bombs on the datapad when he was selecting his craft for the mission. First used to take out Yuuzhan Vong capital ships and then used for later conflicts such as with the Killiks and the Second Galactic Civil War. Configured specially for Jedi...

The young Imperial Knight launched two...and then let them drift past, beneath his StealthX, and let them disappear behind him. Improvised mines for that second squadron. Zayl had the mines in the Force, spreading them out, wanting to spread the damage that they would inflict - damage that tore up capital ships - for the would-be ambushers that he would then smash with the bombs. The bombs were essentially stripped down proton torpedoes that were filled with plenty of baradium which would cause havoc with the foes trying to get behind them.

A shudder went down his spine as Zayl was able to more clearly sense the darkness that had the system, further evidence that the Sith no doubt had a presence here. A large presence perhaps. And there was something else too, a sudden sensation that seemed to echo not only here but throughout the galaxy... Once again Zayl had to steer his attention away from something that was currently irrelevant and focused on the bombs. Worry about staying alive now so that you could worry about other things later.

TAG: Sinrebirth

7. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Kahn Iceay
    Study, Jedi Temple, Corellia

Kahn sat in his, annoyingly small study filled with various books that took up more room than he liked, his study from a few years prior at the other Temple was fairly larger. His attention was not directed at the rooms size but the display before him on his Desk, he often observed Senate gatherings, as they generally had some effect on the Jedi and it was quite good to know such things, and with the Grandmasters sudden disappearance, Kahn was, by self appointation unfortunately, in charge. And what he was watching disturbed him, a mass hologram, obviously not planned, of an Echani of all people, suddenly dominating the center of Senate.

?I apologize for the abruptness of my appearance, noble Senators, but the situation demanded that I act. My title is Darth Mikaru. I know that your experiences with Darth Caedus have bred ill of my kind, the Sith, but I beseech you to listen to me.?

There was an expected up roar from some of the senate, but that wasn't what drew this Jedi's attention, it was the name. Mikaru, Kahn knew that name, it was an Echani name, a quite predominate one at that. That made him doubt the title, such an obvious connection, but still...

?My lords, you are all aware of the emergence of the Dominion of Darkness in the Senex sector, having recently created alliances between the Tapani and Bothan sectors in light of the actions of the Hutts and the instability inherent to the Force Cold War. But there is worse news - I have discovered information that a second group of Sith, concealed since before the Yuuzhan Vong War, has a plan to push the conflict into full-scale war.?

The man paused, and Kahn thought outloud, ?More Sith... More?? Kahn rose quickly, but didn't divert his attention from the display.

?My fellow Senators, I address you to name their location. Korriban has sequestered them for too long, the Jedi have missed them for decades ? I have erected the Dominion over these three sectors so we might have a chance to stop their tide! They are -?

The image vanished, signal lost, not just it but the whole HoloNet, nothing appeared, even Kahn's default galactic news channel was down. ?They are who?!? Kahn tightened his fist for a moment before calming. Without hesitation Kahn tapped Comm button on his desk, and flipped to the Temple wide channel. ?This is Master Kahn Iceay, I need all available Knights and Masters to meet in the Council chambers now this is an emergency situation.? Flipping the comm closed he grabbed his cloak and lightsabers, and moved off, out of his study, and towards the Council Chambers.

Tag: All Jedi (at this point Sinrebirth, Kev, Allegra, and Jedigunship)

OOC: I'll make reference to what happened to Chuckles character in a flashback post once i have that information available to me. Thank you all for your patience, the Jedi are now back in business.

8. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    IC: Kexx Mazinn
    Temple Hangar, Jedi Temple, Corellia

Kexx was working on his starship, The Angel's Fire, while listening to some of his favorite Heavy Isotope Music in the background. Even if there was someone trying to get his attention, he probably wouldn't even realize they were there.

"CLANG! PSSSSSTTTTT!" a couple of sounds went off that Kexx didn't want to hear. This meant that one of the coolant tubes had sprung a leak.

"Kriffing Sithspit!" Kexx swore angrily, "I just fixed you last week!"

Taking a moment to calm down, and focus on positive energies, Kexx regained his composure. "Ah well, it looks like I actually need to replace this tube instead of patch it this time."

Just then, he was interrupted by his commlink, which buzzed just in time - had it done so earlier he probably wouldn't have noticed it.

"This is Master Kahn Iceay, I need all available Knights and Masters to meet in the Council chambers now this is an emergency situation."

"Hmm..." said Kexx to his ship as if it were sentient, "Looks like I'll have to fix ya later."

With that, Kexx felt his belt for his lightsabers, making sure they were there, and they were. So, he then departed the hangar for the Council Chambers, wondering what this emergency was about.

Tag: All Jedi

9. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    IC: Aeric Jenth

Aeric?s mind whirred with the events of what had just happened. Something was going on with the HoloNet hub. Why mess with that? Who was this Mikaru person?
    He stared into her opponents eyes, and saw all that he needed to know. She was a Sith. Now all he needed to know was whether she had one of those Darth names. Speaking of this, by the title lord, that meant that perhaps this Mikaru was a Sith also. Things were getting interesting.
    ?No, actually, I won?t. I have to get to a meeting, so, how about we meet back here in a few hours for a cup of caf, ?kay?? With this, Aeric jumped off the side of the railing. Falling several meters as fast as he was going made his ears pop, but he used the Force to ignore this, and concentrate on getting away. He just needed a head start. Still falling, he picked out a level a few meters away, slowed himself, and using his momentum from the fall, grabbed the pole and flipped over, a gymnastic impossibility to some, but not a Force user. It was the momentum that caught up to him, however, and he slammed right into the side of the building. It hurt.
    Shutting out the pain, he got up as fast as his body would take him, and ran down the stairs. At this point, there were only a few flights until the bottom. He had to get away, then come back later and find out what had happened. Maybe even reactivate the HoloNet, if he could. But first he had to lose the Sith scum.

Tags: Sinre

10. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Bacora Sel
    Coruscant, Senate building

"This is Master Kahn Iceay, I need all available Knights and Masters to meet in the Council chambers now this is an emergency situation."

Bacora Sel took one look at his beacon - Jedi beacons set up on their own HoloNetwork since the Great Jedi Purge of old - and at the security holocam showing what was going on in the East Plaza. "Master Iceay, I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on that. That other group of Sith? It looks like they just took out Master Lowbacca." He snapped off the comlink, taking his lightsaber off his belt, and nodding to his partner - a Rodian GA Intelligence officer named Scara, and smiled at her. "Time to go."

Scara warbled. "[Lets get this show on the road.]" She twirled her flechette pistols, and Bacora led the way out of the security booth and started jogging towards the breached entrance. How this Sith had managed to get inside the Senate was completely beyond him. The HoloNet was down throughout the Galactic Alliance, and it was a fair bet that these 'other' Sith were behind it - considering they cut-off Darth Mikaru mid-word. Bacora frowned. Intelligence hadn't picked up a 'Darth Mikaru' working within the Dominion. A few names flickered through his mind - Darth Sciarus, Darth Harestich, Darth Verrick - but nothing on this spokesman.

He dismissed the concern. One group of Sith was as bad as the other. He'd chase down them nonetheless. As well as 'Darth Vassago'. Considering how Intelligence had been unable to track him down, the Guardian suspected that he had something to do with this second group of Sith, as opposed to the Dominion.

Bacora had heard that the Remsi Republic had their own HoloNet activating, and the Imperial HoloNet was connecting the various worlds of the Empire and the Imperial Mission together. Systems as far flung as Naboo, Arkania, Empress Teta, Telti, Rutan and Makem Te were still connected, and the Mission on the Corellian moon of Shadow was reporting that enforcement officers were being deployed to keep the peace in the Five Brothers - alongside a great deal of the Jedi Order.

Very smart, these Sith, Bacora noted.

---
    IC: The Professor
    Ylesia

And so 212 Gamorreons were down.

?Play times over.?

"Impressive," uttered the Professor, mildly amused. It appeared the man was a Sith. The Sith had, very recently, allied with the Bothan sector, who were currently irate with the Hutts for sequestering mercs and Yuuzhan Vong tech, it sounded. Or something equally ridiculous. The Professor had heard that Jedi were in Hutt space, searching for the perpetrators - but actually teaching the Hutt merc forces how to street fight with GA officers. A beautiful proxy war between the Dominion and Galactic Alliance. The GA would be split politically, as well - Hutta was an old member of the Confederation. So while Commenor and Corellia might stretch themselves to rally support for Nal Hutta, the rest of the GA would quite pleasantly watch the Hutts get crushed.

Someone in the Dominion knew their politics. The Professor wondered to what end, though. The Sith were largely perpetuating a defence treaty, idly pretending that they were being drawn into war by the Bothans, as much as Fett had been drawn into fighting Darth Caedus by Roche.

The Professor snorted.

Checking the time before the launch, the Professor spoke to her Zabrak mercenaries again. "The young man is on his way, my friends. Do be careful."

The mercs had a great deal of experience with Force users. She'd originally had a hundred of them, and had been using them to test her new combat forms. The survivors were a hard bunch, armed with sonic grenades, flechette launchers and concussion rifles. They were all equipped with helmets, so the grenades would cause them no problems, and equipped with Imperial armour. Not the plasteel hopeless stuff, but the good armo

11. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    [OOC:] Alright so after some time I'm actually bringing Allegra back, evolved as all things and beings do.

[IC: Allegra Ziaen-Iceay ? Iceay Lounge Room, Jedi Temple, Corellia]

One on top of the other, steady, with ease, one slight movement could topple the whole entire construction. He was shaky, unsteady in his mind, and the Jedi mother could do nothing to ease the tension she felt within her five year old son. It was something that as a Jedi she knew she could restrain ? motherly instinct, an emotion that called to protect her son from all that he feared, from all that was in turmoil within his very being. The young Corellisi herself knew that there would come a time, a time in which she would not be able to be there for her son, where he would be on his own, defending for what was rightfully his, a right to live. As it was this was a basic practice session, one that took little to no effort at all, that was, to a much older Padawan learner. Yet, much like his father ? Deak Alder [may the Force be with him] ? Jarik learned fast, his mind raced like that of a podracer, never stopping for a second. Always trying to best his stepfather, Kahn, in anything and everything, and oddly enough ? being that they were of no relation ? Jarik, too, had slight difficulty in his meditation technique.

Inhaling, Allegra?s shoulders rose and fell, as she eased her motherly tension, her brandy eyes steady upon her eldest as he sat cross-legged in the center of their lounge room. Off in the distance, Allegra could hear the distant voice of the local holonet reporter from her and Kahn?s sleeping quarters ? a familiar sound these days, yet lately she had been tuning it out. A light, melodic, laughter echoed from outside the main door and Allegra?s lips tilted up in a proud grin. Amira Amrei, Kahn?s first child born to him and Allegra almost four years prior. That meant that Bith?ya the children?s nurse would be shortly behind along with the two youngest children in tow. Sure enough after slight scratching upon the door post ? Amira?s four year old attempt at reaching the control panel and Bith?ya?s rescue ? the door hissed open introducing the little dirty-blonde beauty, whose hair was already turning white like her father?s. The sparkle in her eyes shown like a thousand galaxies and her smile was about ten parsecs wide. In less then mere seconds the little half Echani female was swooped up in her mother?s arms and smothered with kisses which caused the little one to go into a fit of giggles.

? Y?ai vai sed?ism, Ma?dra? [basic trans. ?I missed you, mother.?] Her Echani was better than her basic, yet the young one preferred communicating in her native tongue; she was more like her father than Allegra gave her credit for. Pressing her finger to her daughter?s lips the Jedi Master quieted her daughter, yet it was too late as the stack of training blocks fell to the floor (Allegra didn?t risk damaging her fragile items, so she had made use of the training articles). A large groan could be heard from the little boy who?s eyes fluttered open, discourage filling his dark eyes. Amira wriggled herself free from her mother?s grasp and tackled her brother to the ground hugging the annoyed child tightly. Small squabbling could be heard, yet Allegra saw it went no further than a peep as she reprimanded them with a glance, and a mental trigger.

The Jedi Master?s attention turned to the nurse who had just returned from placing the youngest in his sleeping crib. Tak?ra was the youngest of all four children, the second from last was still with the Younglings, despite his background he still trained with the younglings who were of age.

?They were well behaved for you, as well as their instructors, I hope?? The motherly tone was evident in her calm voice.

Bith?ya nodded her head slightly ? hardly any movement ? as she responded, ?As always. You have these children well trained, Master Allegra. They will grow to be fine children.? The mother smiled, yet it faltered only slightly as some

12. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Lieutenant Commander Erryc Morton
    RMSV All Under Heaven

The RMSV All Under Heaven was a Heavily modified YT-2550 that began its life as probably some Tramp Freighter running freight between backwater planets for years. A theory that was generally accepted by her crew by the fact that regardless of how many times she was sent into drydock for refit and resupply there was always this smell, like a mix of wet bantha fur and spoiled blue milk, always persisted throughout the ship, especially in the command room, much to Erryc Morton, the ships current CO's, annoyance.

The ship was purchased nearly sixty years prior, and nearly completely reconstructed, the exact purpose of buying and old ship for this was beyond Erryc but he didn't ponder things that concerned the upper echelons of the government and military. All he knew was what he was told, and what he was told was that the All Under Heaven was modified with the most advanced long range observation and communication equipment that the Remsian Republic had available. She could monitor HoloNet traffic from Remsi Prime to Coruscant, if her scanners were attuned correctly, and the ion storms in the Curtain didn't act up.

With the current state of things however the Admiralty and Government didn't want to leave things to the 'weather' and ordered the All Under Heaven outside the Theralis Sector, beyond the Curtain, beyond Remsian space, to keep tabs on activity going on in the HoloNet, to keep the government appraised. A position that left the Heaven vulnerable, resulting in an escort, a Leviathan-class Assault ship to be exact. And Erryc didn't know what annoyed him more right now, the smell, or this ?Darth Mikaru? addressing the Senate. There was something clear and blatantly wrong with the name.

Erryc knew about the Mikaru's, there wasn't a member of the Templars or TONI that didn't know about the name. Vincent Mikaru commanded several TONI ships, coordinated the orbital defense during the Avengeance Incident, and had now, perhaps most famously, come back from the dead. And then there were the Mikarus. The Clan to which Vincent belonged and owned a company that designed and produced some incredibly impressive military machines.

He also knew the Clan had a huge distaste for the Sith, not sure why, records mentioned something about relations with the Sith during the Great War but what is unknown. But that didn't matter, all that mattered was that a Sith was addressing the Senate on Coruscant and that the Republic need to be informed. And he was about to open the communications line to the Relay beacon through the curtain when suddenly the HoloNet went dark. ?Ensign Meery, whats going on??

?I'm not sure Sir.? Meery was Feeorin, and was actual much older than any other member of the crew, but he'd taken to joining the Military late in life. ?The HoloNet isn't responding, i'm sending a ping but nothing is returning. Give me a moment.? His hands danced across the communications console, at a rate that almost made Erryk dizzy. ?Sir, I'm pinging every STARS we have within range, they are all responding, I'm even getting responses from the Imperial HoloNet, but the primary HoloNet is not responding. The only reason I can think of is that the HoloNet is down...?

?Thats... not possible. The Galactic Alliance is more than capable of... Meery get me the direct line to the Fleet Admiral Keat now!?

IC: Fleet Admiral Marcus Keat
    Featuring MarcusDade as Dade Leviathan
    Remsi Prime, Minshara, Remsian Military Command Headquarters

Fleet Admiral Keat shifted in the large leather chair that he had been given when he was promoted, which was recent, only 3 weeks. And despite being the highest ranking Navy Officer short of the Fleet Commander it seemed his request for a memory foam chair was taking longer than it took him to get promoted from Admiral to Fleet Admiral. He'd even tried buying one on his own but regulations kept him from bringing it in so new to office. Sighing, finally admitting that if he

13. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Dil Finwerk
    Jedi Temple, Corellia

"This is Master Kahn Iceay, I need all available Knights and Masters to meet in the Council Chambers now; this is an emergency situation.? Great, this day can't get any worse, can it? Dil rolled his eyes and started away from the balcony that he had moments before had been leaning on as he stared down at the city not too far away from the Temple. His day had indeed not been good; his datapad had blown a circuit that morning, and he had spent several hours in a fruitless attempt to fix the thing. All he was able to accomplish was nearly blowing the device up. Realizing it was a lost cause, he had sent it down to maintenance. Next, he had lost an important document containing his password to the Archives' Restricted Section, for the log of it was on the datapad; he would have to go through a labor-intensive process to retrieve it, and then there would be nothing to store it on.

It was strange how the new Grand Master had raised to his new position. Just days earlier . . . it seemed like hours, really . . . Alexander Rendush had somehow disappeared. It was not usual for anyone to vanish without a trace, especially someone with his power. As Dil walked to the lift, he began to wonder what the problem was. Something in the Force just felt out of place, but Dil could not understand what it meant. There was something sinister afoot, but it did not reveal itself to him. Opening the lift doors, he walked inside and closed the door. Taking a deep breath, Dil watched as the floor counter clicked up one to the Council Chamber floor. Once the doors opened, he stepped out and proceeded to the Chamber entrance, where there was a small crowd.

TAG: All Jedi

14. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Kahn Iceay
    Council Chambers, Jedi Temple
    Corellia

Kahn stood at the point of the chamber farthest away from the main entrance of the room. Not many Jedi had headed his call, there were so few, so many were scattered about, He recognized Allegra of course, the children were more than likely with Bith'ya, Amira probably pouncing Jarik as he thought these words. It was enough to make him smile, a smile that soon left him when he noticed Dil walk in, that meant everyone was there, Dil was usually at the farthest end of the Temple.

?Ok everyone, listen up. This was just broadcasted on the Holonet.? the Jedi master pulled a small remote out of his pocket and pressed two buttons, one to dim the lights, the other to activate the holoemitter in the center of the room, which in turn began playing the last few minutes of the Senate broadcast.

?I apologize for the abruptness of my appearance, noble Senators, but the situation demanded that I act. My title is Darth Mikaru. I know that your experiences with Darth Caedus have bred ill of my kind, the Sith, but I beseech you to listen to me.?

?My lords, you are all aware of the emergence of the Dominion of Darkness in the Senex sector, having recently created alliances between the Tapani and Bothan sectors in light of the actions of the Hutts and the instability inherent to the Force Cold War. But there is worse news - I have discovered information that a second group of Sith, concealed since before the Yuuzhan Vong War, has a plan to push the conflict into full-scale war.?

?My fellow Senators, I address you to name their location. Korriban has sequestered them for too long, the Jedi have missed them for decades ? I have erected the Dominion over these three sectors so we might have a chance to stop their tide! They are -?

Kahn let those gathered in the room take in what they just saw for a moment, ?Thats all there is. The transmission ends, not just the transmission but the entire Galactic Holonet, its all down. Our private network is still online, from what we can tell so is the Empire's. Master Bacora is moving in towards the Senate as we speak but the one report we have shows Master Lowbacca is injured.?

?In addition to this, the Grandmaster Rendush is...? Kahn paused, no emotion showed on his face, little ever did, most Echani managed to do such, some did not, some could be worse than Zeltrons. ?He is missing, as you all know. We have no idea why. When we were finally able to get into his quarters all we could find was a Datapad, however, it was addressed to Master Miria. And then there is Master Miria herself... Observation logs show her in conflict with someone on the far reaches of the compound, and then being taken away on a ship.?

?And to add more issues to this, this Sith, this Darth ?Mikaru? has a very obvious flaw. He's calling himself Mikaru, a Proper name, a Proper Echani name to be exact. The Mikaru Clan is a very influential organization that builds and supplies most of the Galaxy's military forces in someway. These all present problems.?

Kahn pressed another button on the remote, Displaying a map of the Galactic Alliance, with primary economical worlds like Kuat and Corellia highlighted. ?As you leave this room, several Knight and Master teams will be assigned together by a series of Droids waiting outside, you will take yourselves and your padawans to the worlds asigned to you, where you will try do your best to make sure things remain as stable as possible till the HoloNet is back online.?

?Kexx and Dil, the two of you have a more important mission. I want the two of you to investigate the abduction of Miria, and Kexx.? Kahn let the Jedi direct his attention to him before continuing, ?a Technician team will work on your ship before you leave this time. I don't want another report of falling ship parts around the city. Now. As for me, Allegra and I will go to Coruscant to investigate the Mikaru's. Those who remain will safeguard the Temple, as well as the Caretakers and employed security and technician force. That is all. May

15. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Artus Mikaru, Frea Hietsu-Mikaru, Mikaru Family, Eda Family. Kawa Family, and Tashiro Family
    Mikaru Complex, Coruscant
    Administration Level, Sovereigns Chambers

Artus stared coldly at the hologram replaying over and over before him. ?My title is Darth Mikaru.? Every time this, impostor sullied his family and clan name it angered Artus more. The Holonet was down, but the Mikaru Complexes internal mainframe was still online, and various communication networks were still active allowing them to communicate with other worlds. Access to the Imperial HoloNet was a blessing at the moment.

?Who do you think he is Love?? Artus looked up at his wife, she sat in her favorite chair on the opposite side of the desk, normally facing towards him but at the moment it was turned towards the holo-display. Her bring blue eyes, normally so vibrant and happy, now dulled and full of concern.

?I have a good idea.? he pressed the display control to freeze the play back, ?I mean, we have no limit of people who dislike us. Military contractors who feel threatened by us, groups who've gone up against others equipped with our products. But you and I both know we refused to conduct any farther transactions with the Tapani Sector when we discovered they were working with the Sith.?

?Ever since Gaius during the great war did what he did we have known not to deal with the Sith. We know the betrayal that will always come from them. That is why we refused to supply them with the tools for which they would use to harm innocent people. And that is obviously why they are now trying to frame us.?

Frea sighed ?What do you think they hope to gain from this? What good will sullying our family name do?

?Revenge of course. Also, they damage us, the weaken the defenses of countless organizations that rely on us for weapons and vehicles, and designs.?

?Then what are we going to do??

?The Echani thing to do.? Artus placed his hands together, steepleing them. ?We fight back.?

She nodded slowly and rose from her chair, ?Very well Love, I'll see to it that all the guards are on duty.? she walked around the desk quickly and kissed his cheek, ?Good luck love.? She smiled at him, though her eyes lacked the vibrance, and quickly left.

With a sigh, Artus contacted the main security control room ?This is the Sovereign. I suspect that we will be having guests in short time. While I hope they don't attack out right, be prepared for anything, even Jedi.?

IC: Darth Avarice
    Senate building

?Actually old friend there has been a change in plans.? there was a snap hiss, and a purple blade burst through the chest of Lola, her eyes wide with disbelief as her skin grew white as a ghost and their brightness, perhaps the only brightness she had, faded into death. With a quick up thrust hi split her in half from chest to head and let her remains slump down to the floor.

?You are no longer necessary for our plans. Modifications have been made that make you obsolete.? With a quick pull of the force Avarice pulled Lola's concussion blaster into his hand aimed it a Lolarus and fired. The blast knocked Lolarus back and into a wall. Avarice fired another blast for good measure. ?Moronic imbecile!? the Sith Lord placed the blaster in a small holster he had carried and then raised a hand towards the guards. ?Time to unveil the backup plan.?

The Force swarmed around Avarice, his specialty was effecting peoples minds, en mass. ?Guards of the Galactic Alliance. This man here? he motioned towards Lolarus, ?Has committed multiple crimes, including assaulting a Jedi, and killing a police official, He is also responsible for the deactivation of the HoloNet and several terrorist bombings, and the murder of the workers and employees of a Coruscanti Dinner. And I, am an Official Delegate on way to address the Galactic Senate.?

The guards all at once nodded and began to move, several directing guns at Lolarus, a few moving to help Lowbacca, and two moved to escort Avarice to the senate.

Grand Convocation Chamber, Moments later

Avarice st

16. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Council Chambers, Jedi Temple, Corellia

Kexx, despite being a bit frustrated with Kahn basically telling him that he couldn't maintain his own ship, insulting his pride, he maintained composure, and focused on the task at hand.

Turning to Dil, whom he had been told he would be working with, Kexx started to discuss his ideal course of action.

"I think we should try looking at Korriban first. Start with the most obvious location for a Sith to go to. What about you?"

TAG: JEDIGUNSHIP

In orbit of Remsi Prime, Remsi System, Theralis Sector, Unknown Regions

The two starfighters arrived in system onlooking a massive Remsian fleet. In total, there was over 100 capital ships, and dozens of support craft.

"Whoa," said Leonias in awe, "I don't think I've ever seen so many ships in my entire life..."

As he said that, Leonias spotted the Colcha's Legacy, a modified Gladiator-class Star Destroyer, formerly known as the Deathbringer, and the instrument of Kev-Mas Colcha's betrayal of the Sith so very long ago, which eventually led to him and Vincent joining the Templars.

"Well, its as good a time as any to show you the fleet," said Leonias, accelerating the Crimson Dagger towards the location Colcha's Legacy.

The two ships flew past a few ships, until they came across one small ship that Vincent probably hadn't seen before. Flying around it, Leonias commented on it as they passed it. "The Somber-type escort cruiser, 4 Heavy Laser Cannons, 2 light turbolasers, and 2 light ion cannons."

They then came across another ship, a large ship the size of a Victory-class Star Destroyer, which looked like a cross between a Star Destroyer and a Mon Calamari Cruiser. "Ah, the Templar-class Star Destroyer, possibly the most reliable ship in the fleet," commented Leonias, as the two ships flew over the massive hulk of the ship, "Despite being the same size as a Victory-class Star Destroyer, it can easily take out an Imperial II. Its still not the most powerful of the fleet here though."

Almost to the Colcha's Legacy, Leonias spotted another ship. "Ah, there it is," he said, taking a detour to do a flyby of a large M shaped ship that was nearly twice the size of an Imperial-class Star Destroyer, painted with a very noticeable black and gold paint job. "The Asgard, flagship of the entire Navy, and easily the most powerful ship we ever built. Not only that, but this ship is debated by our tacticians to be the most powerful ship in the entire galaxy as of now."

"Okay, now, I'm sure you've had enough of Tour Guide Leonias," continued Leonias, looping around back towards their intended destination, "So, now we can dock with the Colcha's Legacy and get back to business."

17. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    [IC: Allegra Ziaen-Iceay ? Council Chambers, Jedi Temple, Corellia]

Brandy eyes caught familiar blue eyes as Allegra watched her husband scan the chambers. The Jedi were so few. It was almost a discouraging sight. Yet Allegra tried to look hopeful as she smiled softly at her husband before his gaze returned to the last Jedi to enter the room. Shifting into a slightly more comfortable angle Allegra drew her attention back to her husband as he spoke.

? Ok everyone, listen up. This was just broadcasted on the Holonet.? The lighting dimmed rather quickly as the Jedi Master pressed a couple buttons on a small remote that he had retrieved from his pocket. A screen flickered to life before the Jedi and a recognizable Senate Broadcast began its course. Once the messaged finished the holomitter was deactivated and the room was in silence for a moment before it was filled with chit chat about what had just been seen. Allegra shifted once again, she was obviously uncomfortable, her gaze still upon her husband. The message was disturbing, yes, this much was true. However, the name the speaker had given was as well.

?Thats all there is. The transmission ends, not just the transmission but the entire Galactic Holonet, its all down. Our private network is still online, from what we can tell so is the Empire's. Master Bacora is moving in towards the Senate as we speak but the one report we have shows Master Lowbacca is injured.?

Allegra flashed her eyes at Kahn at this news yet remained calm as he continued. ? In addition to this, the Grandmaster Rendush is...? There was no emotion on his face has he paused momentarily. ?He is missing, as you all know. We have no idea why. When we were finally able to get into his quarters all we could find was a Datapad, however, it was addressed to Master Miria. And then there is Master Miria herself... Observation logs show her in conflict with someone on the far reaches of the compound, and then being taken away on a ship.? The young women pressed her fingers to her lips gently, eyes not leaving her husband?s form.

?And to add more issues to this, this Sith, this Darth ?Mikaru? has a very obvious flaw. He's calling himself Mikaru, a Proper name, a Proper Echani name to be exact. The Mikaru Clan is a very influential organization that builds and supplies most of the Galaxy's military forces in someway. These all present problems.? He had drawn attention to that in which disturbed his wife the most. It would indeed make problems arise.

Another click of a button upon the remote and a map of the Galactic Alliance, the economical planets having attention drawn attention to. ?As you leave this room, several Knight and Master teams will be assigned together by a series of Droids waiting outside, you will take yourselves and your padawans to the worlds asigned to you, where you will try do your best to make sure things remain as stable as possible till the HoloNet is back online.? The dark haired women quipped her brow rather quickly, yet held her tongue.

?Kexx and Dil, the two of you have a more important mission. I want the two of you to investigate the abduction of Miria, and Kexx.?, ?a Technician team will work on your ship before you leave this Kahn began to discuss specifics to the two Jedi and Allegra sat in silence the wheels in her mind turning furiously. Her attention was drawn back as soon as she heard her name, ?Now. As for me, Allegra and I will go to Coruscant to investigate the Mikaru's. Those who remain will safeguard the Temple, as well as the Caretakers and employed security and technician force. That is all. May the Force be with you.?

Allegra?s heart skipped a beat ? as all motherly hearts do. The children! I can?t leave the children now. She knew full well they would be safe with Bith?ya. Yet despite her concern for her children, she was also concerned about her third child, her son, Kaden Jace. Within seconds she was to her feet as the room returned to normal.

She?s n

18. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Kahn

Kahn watched quietly as the jedi slowly dispersed, passing through the doors of the council chamber, and taking assignments from the droids. He also caught a glimpse of Kexx and Dil talking, he knew Kexx would be upset over his comment but it didn't matter at the moment, the mans habit of toying with his ship would inhibit the mission right now.

Out of the corner of his eye he watched Allegra come up beside him, ?You are right. I?m not.? she snapped her head towards Kahn, aptly waiting till most had left and those who had not were busy doing so. ?Kahn, we can?t. What about Kaden? It is not safe to leave him during this time and you know it! We can?t risk that.? Her eyes was full of concern for her son, that much was obvious.

Kahn turned to fully face his wife. Taking her hands in his and holding them at chest level. ?Love.? He squeezed her hands gently, ?You know, just as well as I, that this is the safest place for him right now. No body knows who his father is, and if they did, I doubt many would care. We're Jedi remember?? He kissed her hands, ?There is no need to worry, Bith'ya will take care of them. All the children will be fine.? Kahn was slightly hurt that Allegra was only worried about Kaden, and not Tak'ra, Amira, or Jarik. ?But this is something we have to do. If we don't do this, what kind of Galaxy will be around for when our Children grow up??

Tag: Allegra

19. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Vincent Mikaru
    Remsi Prime, Orbit, Remsian Defense Fleet

The Ivory Dagger dropped out of hyperspace behind the Narra with the hyperspace ring the Dagger could have probably outran the bomber but that wasn't the reason for the Ring. Vincent had ordered the rings launched so they could recharge the power systems of the two starfighters, in case they dropped into a battle, he was thankfully overreacting.

The Remsian Republic however, was also inclined to be prepared. Well over 100 ships sat in formation above the world, most were small by standards 100-500 meters, some larger. But then there were larger ships, and ships Vincent didn't recognize. Vincent didn't comment, as Leonias seemed intent on filling Vincent in on the ships.

The Crimson Dagger took the lead, and Vincent kept the Ivory Dagger behind him in formation as they flew over a formation of small ships. They had deep grey hulls, and slightly resembled Star Destroyers in shape, but their size was very small, probably around 100 meters from what Vincent could tell. "The Somber-type escort cruiser, 4 Heavy Laser Cannons, 2 light turbolasers, and 2 light ion cannons."

Leonias pulled up into a climb and Vincent followed, passing some ships that Vincent recognized. ?The Jotun and Oden classes? Vincent remembered them because they were originally Vaeringjar ships. When the Vaeringjar joined the Remsian Republic and their military was absorbed into the Republics, a number of their ships were refitted to match Remsian standards for ships.

?I remember these well, I saw the reports on these classes refits. The Jotun's a missile ship, if I recall, two heavy launchers, 6 normal. I also recall that it carried rail cannons not Laser cannons. Nasty little buggers when they fire at full speed.? the two fighters passed between the mandibles of an Oden. ?And I remember this ship class too, Meant to be a light cruiser and an Anti-starfighter ship, well suited to those roles if I remember.?

After the two fighters passed the silhouette of a ship that resembled a massive Oden Vincent seen something that he'd never seen before. It resembled an elliptical sphere, similar to a Mon calimarian ship including two bulges along the sides. ?The Templar-class Star Destroyer, possibly the most reliable ship in the fleet," the two fighters flew over the ships massive hull, as Vincent watched, observed faint lines across her hull, where her weapon emplacements were concealed, "Despite being the same size as a Victory-class Star Destroyer, it can easily take out an Imperial II. Its still not the most powerful of the fleet here though."

Vincent was about to make a comment on how the Republic had taken to building compact and heavily armed ships, when Leonias made a detour, the cause of which caused Vincent to phase out what Leonias was saying. It was massive, roughly shaped like an M. Like a trident without a pole. It looked like a warship, it had weapon a few dozen meters in size. Vincent's admiration of the ship was cut short when Leonias directed Vincent to the ship Vincent had known so log as the Deathbringer.

The docking procedure with the Colcha's Legacy was simple enough, Vincent had been doing it for a long time. Port side hanger access for receiving of fighters, starboard for receiving of troop ships, fore for launching. The hanger was busy, the ships old MAAT dropships still sat at the back of the hanger, troops and technicians rushing around them checking systems. A Squadron of Dagger-class Superiority Fighters sat in alcoves along the port side their hulls painted black, the words HUNTER printed clearly on each nose in crimson letters. The same word repeated above the alcoves.

Across from them by the Starboard hanger were 11 Vindicator's of similar design as Leonias' with two large weapons pods, on to each side of the cockpit. These were labeled Destroyer Leonias directed his fighter into the empty alcove, a lifter arm reaching down and lifting the hyperspace ring up into a storage space as th

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    The Galaxy

Baradium is among the most dangerous material in the galaxy. It could, if it was able, claim to be the most dangerous explosive, if it so wished. Which is why it was, quite largely, controlled by the galactic powers with tight regulations and by pointing big guns at small corporations on backwater worlds. Usually these guns came in the form of sanctions, or 'accidents', but often they were quite literally guns pointed at the little people by big people. Either in GA navy, or Imperial white. Usually, that is.

What happened to this baradium after said guns invariably saw the baradium stockpiled in weapons depots, in anticipation that if things got particularly terrible, the baradium could be attached to missiles and detonators and threw at the enemy. On Coruscant, Commenor, Bastion, Hapes, Fondor and Corellia, baradium was stockpiled, and kept aside, though rarely used.

For the past five years, however, said baradium had, in varying amounts been secretly and not-so secretly been stolen by a self-annointed Sith named Darth Lolarus. Some systems didn't notice, and others simply refused to acknowledge publicly that they'd misplaced some of their baradium. Nobody owned up to having it, and nobody announced that they had lost it. That would cause a panic. Or simply inform your neighbours that you were a soft target. With the paranoia of the Force Cold War at the backs of everything, most governments simply weren't talking to each other.

And so Darth Lolarus, with the assistance of Darth Insipid, amassed massive amounts of baradium, more than any sane person would ever require.

Of course, Darth Lolarus was not sane.

He was anything but it.

And so the baradium was placed across the galaxy, smuggled aboard flagships, placed on massive cruiseliners, hid in nooks and crannies across the galaxy. Only the largest ships, the most pretty targets. Star Defenders, Star Dreadnaughts, Super Star Destroyers. And then they were all hooked up to the HoloNet, to a timer in the hands of Darth Lolarus.

And then when the HoloNet was taken out by Darth Tenoc, those timers began to count down nonetheless.

And triggered the baradium -

- at Bastion, the Stalwart and Defiant, both Super Star Destroyers, exploded, raining an inferno upon the Imperial Palace, destroying it and massacring hundreds of Adjuncts and loyal Imperial Knights -

- at Fondor, the Star Dreadnaught The Tapani Foil, under construction in the shipyards there, vanished, to be replaced with a star -

- at Kuat, the docks that had created Super Star Destroyers since the rule of Palpatine were engulfed, vanishing, propelling plasma into the stars, triggering a chain reaction within the shipyards -

- at Corellia, Strident-class Star Defenders exploded, ripping a hole in the Confederation armada -

- at Coruscant ?

At Coruscant the Force Cold War was about to ignite in ways that Darth Lolarus? could never have imagined. In the underbelly of Coruscant, and in the Senate building, and around the Mikaru Shipwrights Tower ?

The Galaxy was about to die.

TAG: Everyone
    ---
    IC: The Professor
    Artificial Force User Creation Base, Ylesia

The Professor watched, to no surprise to her, the Sith slaughter the mercs as the Core ship began to rumble from the ground into atmosphere, ponderously slowly, at that. It would take some time for the wind to reach the turbolift that the man had taken, though. One of the techs chimed in. "Ma'am?"

"I suppose we should do something about that, yes. Override the turbolift, keep it on that floor so we can vent him into space."

"He's taken control of it, ma'am."

"Of course he has."

"Some of the mercs survived the, um, infiltration, and are requesting orders."

The Professor looked at the tech, neutrally.

"Three of them, ma'am."

She turned back, looking to her console and placing her fingers on the keyboard, typing idly. "Have them pull up here, give them a

21. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Kahn Iceay

Before Allegra could reply, before she could even think to reply, it struck. A wave of death, of screams in the forces and thousands died at the same time. The Force wailed, it screamed in pain. The lights in the temple automatically dimmed to read, it was tied to the sensors in orbit, Corellian Officials thought it prudent for the Jedi to know what was going on around the planet. And the moment the Strident-class erupted sensors registered an attack and the Temple's systems went on Alert.

The council chambers holoemitter activated showing the massive explosion in space. Sensor reports displayed, there were no assailants, no enemy ships, no attackers, the ship had just detonated. A wave of destruction washed over nearby ships. Kahn watched as his families personal yacht listed to the side and slammed into a nearby YT-2000. Kahn activated the temple wide comm system ?Scrap your current missions I want all Jedi with a ship in orbit now!. Corellia has been attacked we need to help survivors!?

Tag: Jedi

Norn Dukai

Norn slammed the stop button seconds before striking the gravity, the turbolift screeching to an emergency stop. ?Do I get to know my attacker, yet? I'm known as Professor Corbenik, if that's any value to you.? The tubolift opened and Norn trained his blaster down the hallway. Empty.

Norn stepped out of the lift and pulled his pack off, ?I am the architect of your end.? His voice was even, somewhat emotionless, as he pulled out one of the detpacks and attached it to the inside of the turbolift. ?However, I believe someone should know the name of the person about to kill them.? Norn calculated, that with the safety off, it would take the turbolift 20 seconds to reach the command center, as such he set the timer for thirty since he'd need 10 to recommend the lift. Pulling the datapad out of the lift he set the lift to go to the command center, and pulled the wires that kept the safety systems from pushing the lift past 2 gees. ?You may call me Darth Terminis.?

As Norn pressed the button that launched the lift up the shaft towards the command center, a wave of pain struck him in the Force. He felt countless deaths, but closer, he felt the screaming minds of the Combat Forms. Using his training to push through the pain Norn reached out to them, a wave of calm, a wave of trust. He didn't know if it would work on them, but they seemed more machine than human, so if he could convince them that he was their friend, and that this Corbenik was their enemy, they could help greatly finish this mission.

Tag: Sinrebirth

Artus Mikaru
    Mikaru Tower

Artus watched the video, The Mikaru Shipyards over Centax-3, pristine, a customer's personal yacht was being painted. Then a bright flash, the camera's whited out, their sensors overloaded by the explosion. Then all that was left was sensor data. ?Report now!?

The young man before him, was Intor Eda, the Eda family was the second largest family in the Clan, and the second most predominate as well. ?Sovereign Artus, we estimate that 55% of the shipyards are now destroyed, two personal yachts were lost, the one for Senator Moorn and the order from Bespin. Initial reports show that 35 people died, over 200 are injured, most of them critically.?

?The Transcendence??

?She received impact damage from debris but is otherwise not harmed. The injured are being loaded into the ship for medical treatment. A GA picket ship appears to be approaching it however.?

Artus switched his viewer to the GA individuals outside. ?When they are on board have the Her bring her shields and other defensive systems online. She is to defend herself only. Return each warning shot in kind, but she will not attack till attacked. Understand??

?Yes Sovereign.? The man bowed.

Outside

As a result of the Jedi Master Bacora removing the towers front door several Type-310 Rifles trained on the Jedi and those around him. 7 Guards stood at the

22. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Jedi Temple, Corellia

Kexx immediately began to feel the force singing, clutching himself as he struggled to maintain composure. However, his training that was primarily used to get a hold on his anger was quite efficient here, in helping him get a hold on himself.

"Hey, Dil did you-"

As soon as he was about to ask Dil if he had felt the same tremor in the force, he was interrupted by Kahn over the Comm system, informing him that he was not the only one.

"Well, looks like I have a ship to fix up and prepare for takeoff," Kexx said to Dil. He then paused, realizing something.

"Oh wait, I guess the fixing part is out of my hands now, isn't it," Kexx chuckled.

TAG: JEDIGUNSHIP, other Jedi

Command Bridge, Colcha's Legacy, In orbit of Remsi Prime, Remsi System, Theralis Sector, Unknown Regions

"I personally think that we should bring them together," replied Leonias, with a flash of insight in his mind despite the apparent tragedy at hand, "You know, offer them asylum in the Republic, and in turn make our Navy even stronger than before. I know that I have no control over stuff like that, but I think in light of the tragedy at hand we can convince those who do that its a good idea."

Leonias paused, and then continued, with a passionate look on his face, "And then, together, we rebuild, and then we fight back, with a vengeance."

As he finished the speech, he slammed his fist into his hand, for effect.

23. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Dil Finwerk
    Jedi Temple, Corellia

"Oh wait, I guess the fixing part is out of my hands now, isn't it?" said Kexx after he had gotten word from Master Iceay. Dil had indeed felt something in the Force, and it was not friendly by any means. However, without further information, he could understand exactly what was going on.

"I guess so," he answered. "We'd better get into the atmosphere, pronto."

Grabbing his pack, which contained all kinds of rations, maps and other important items, he climbed aboard Kexx's ship, ready to blast off into space and start the mission.

TAG: Kev-Mas, Jedi

24. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    IC: Dark Sun
    Bothawui

As she watched the stupid boy burn, a smile crested her face. Then she turned, blades ready for battle, until she saw the wide eyed Bothan. ?More Sith? How typical.?

?Tell me, Dragon? why should the Bothans ally with your Sith? Should we change sides, and join with these newcomers"

However, before she had a chance to answer his question with a blade, a holoprojector came alive. They all turned to watch the feed and listened intently. For she was not counting on any such interuptions it caught her unarwares. Towards the end of this Darth Mikaru speech the screen went dead before he finished.

Dark Sun turned towards the Bothan as he begain again, ?So? there other Sith. What now, Dragon?"

Again before she answered him, her comlink chimed, it was ?Darth Mikaru?, but now she knew who it was and keeped silenced about it. ?I address the Bothan Ruling Council via this recording, in-case something has happened. The enemy has revealed itself ? but not where I revealed to the Senate. I am en route. Prepare the fleets, and we shall strike out the heart of our opponents! ?Dragon ? I need you to take your ship to Orinda. You shall be met by Darth Avarice shortly.? She nodded to herself and looked upon Telt Fey?lya.

?Why should we take our fleets now? The Hutts could use this opportunity to strike us! We?re blind too, Councillors. Darth Mikaru has yet to achieve anything of note ? we?re pawns in his games.?

Telt Fey?lya looked slyly at Dragon, and canted his head at the Sith corpse being shovelled out of the chambers. Telt fully expected Dragon to make the Dominion?s statement very clear.

She studied the Admiral and smiled a toothless smile, then walked a little closer to him. "Sometimes Admiral, things are not what they seem. I killed the intruder, but I was told it was going to be a Jedi." Shaking her head slightly, "No, it was a boy who thought himself as being something like a revenging angel...now he is one. You have no fear of a fat Hutt do you? My Master has it all covered, and you should be more weary of me coming for you, than them, so get your fleet and do what Darth Mikaru has asked of you. For I would not like to see him angry, I sure do not, and I will not take the blame for your failures."

Then she turned and walked out the door, leaving a few parting words of wisdom. "Do not let him down or be late." As she arrived back at her ship, she did a quick pretrip, for she never knew when someone may try something. As she entered, Dark Sun moved towards the captain seat, and with out any more worries, she lifted off and headed towards Orinda in the fastest way possible.

TAG: Darth Avarice (I forgot who played him)

25. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Darth Avarice

Avarice was sure members of the Senate had questions. He had prepared answers to questions in case he had managed to finish to early. This was fortunately not the case. The wave of death in the Force washed over Avarice, it was powerful, and granted, had he not been one of its architects, not known it was coming, he would likely have been doubled over due to its unexpected presence. He inhaled, the darkness swelled around him like a miasma.

In time with the continuing detonations in orbit and around the galaxy, dozens of preset bombs around the senate detonated. A green gas flooded the entire Senatorial complex in a matter of seconds, its poison seeping into lungs of everyone, Avarice included. Avarice watched as the senators began laughing, images of the destruction in orbit floating half obscured by the gas. Their laughs turned into full blown, hysterics, quickly followed by doubling over, and entering convulsions, followed by a slow, painful death.

Avarice merely watched, more than a few years of constant careful exposure to the gas had lead to an immunity, to him, it was a minor annoyance, as it smelled slightly of a sweaty Twi'lek, and not the good kind. A second explosion reverberated through the complex, the roof blow clear by well set thermal detonators instantly incinerating sections of the roof, large enough for a small ship. A specific ship.

Its dark mass descended down into the decimated building. Its silhouette easily distinguishable. Mon Calamarian, coincidently, the only major shipyard not struck by the bombs. The rear hatch lowered and Avarice, leapt up and entered the ship. The ship ascended out of the building and accelerated off into the atmosphere at its top speed.

Inside Avarice settled into the pilots seat and watched the show as his ship exited the atmosphere. It was glorious, fires burned in space, as much as fires could burn. Some where clearly being fed by venting atmosphere, others were plasma fires, and reactor breaches. Bodies, debris it was a testament to his Masters genius. He had even taken the opportunity to make a backup plan should the One Sith step in.

~Activating preset Hyperspace Jump to Orinda~ The stars stretched, and the Black Abyss launched off into hyperspace. The, somewhat annoying wormhole effect washing over the ships visual range

One Hyperspace Jump Later

The Black Abyss decanted out of hyperspace not far from the world of Orinda. The world was close enough to see, but far enough away that his ship wouldn't be noticed right away. He was to wait for another agent of Insipid's, this he knew, who, he did not know for sure. So Avarice activated the covert broadcast Sith ships used to find each other, and waited.

Tag: Darth_Cadaverous

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.