main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

11.09.12 Am I alone in still loving TCW?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Julius Vernon, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    This show is full of awesomeness

ThatWanFromStewjon likes this.
  2. ThatWanFromStewjon

ThatWanFromStewjon Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 8, 2012
    As I explained above I never said that - I genuinely wanted to know Darth_Zandalor's reasons because I would do the opposite. I was just curious.

There was intention to start an argument or get personal.

3. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    You are new here, but your question is not. Not by a long shot. If you want to know why I hang around, it is because I actually want the show to improve. I'm just hard to please, and I can be very critical. But some people on this forum would have you think that being critical of Star Wars means you actively hate it, and so try to tell naysayers to shut up and leave because we're being too mean or some crap.

I've just grown tired to trying to explain myself to people who don't want to listen but don't want me here anyways. And I haven't been very active anyways. The only reason that I responded at all was because I am fed up with the argument, and because I noticed an alert in my messages.

4. ThatWanFromStewjon

Oct 8, 2012
    Well, to be fair, you can't blame me for that. And you shouldn't just assume that everyone is having a go at you.

If you going to post you have to be prepared for those who disagree or, in my case, ask questions.

5. Darth_Zandalor

Aug 2, 2009
    No I suppose I can't blame you. I can still be exasperated by it though, and react the way I want to. I gave you my reasons, now try not to throw that question at me again.

6. ThatWanFromStewjon

Oct 8, 2012
    True , but then what is the point of being rude to someone.

No. As you have said a few times you can post about whatever you like. So can I. ;)

7. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    I also want the show to improve...

If TFN only welcomed Gushers, I wouldn't have made it... let alone be a Moderator.

When it comes to posting, its on all of us to at least be civil...
    no matter how "old" some of the questions might be.
    ;)

8. Darth_Zandalor

Aug 2, 2009
    Removed, please...

Ok. Lets just avoid making things to personal. Lets move on from the Don't like, don't watch and Why Do You Post discussions.

9. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    TCW is so awesome that anyone would go blind to overexposure of pure awesomeness.

10. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
    Agreed!

[​IMG]
    ....oh..

11. Hogne

Hogne Jedi Master star 1

Sep 21, 2004
    I don't think you're alone. I've only seen the five first episodes of S05 so far, but the Onderon arch is really, really good. I wish the prequels could have been this good. However, there are huge chunks of Clone Wars that I really don't like, and I'm annoyed that the show continues to pee all over the EU.

The series has been pretty much hit and miss, but I think that by season 2 it has continued to improve. As for the resurrection of Darth Maul, I don't care too much about it, but if they continue to produce stories like the Onderon arch, I'll accept it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.