main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA 24 hour a day starbucks V. 2.0

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by qui-gundi_15, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    wow this place is dead this weekend.

Okay, for those who are looking for a ehemmm birthday present for me this is the desk I want!!
    [image=http://swanb.net/misc_pics/desk.jpg]
    click image

2. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Me too!:D

3. PadawanBeldaPinik

PadawanBeldaPinik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2005
    wow nice desk! cool colletors stuff too. I have a way smaller collection than that but a nice one, I'm not sure how to upload pics from my new digital camers to this computer.... ggggrrrrr.... oh well maybe I need to practice using the force a bit more?

4. Avalyn07

Jun 1, 2005

Happy Valentines Day Rogues![face_love] @};- :* [:D] @};- [face_love] :* [:D]@};-

5. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Happy V-day to my family in the Force. [:D]

6. PadawanBeldaPinik

PadawanBeldaPinik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2005
    Happy Valentines day to all! @};-

7. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    *wanders in, exhausted from the "Race for the Room" at ComicCon. Order's drink and raises glass to all around.*

"Cheers and SCORE!" [face_dancing]

8. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Cheers M--K

in other news ...
    [image=http://swanb.net/misc_pics/walthandelsman.gif]
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I can't help it, I just love this cartoon!

9. Avalyn07

Jun 1, 2005
    That is funny. :p

But what's annoying is the media keeps saying he was hit by buck shot, not true.

It was bird shot.

At least he didn't shoot himself. I read reports like that all the time. It happens more then you would think.[face_cowboy]

10. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Happy late Valentines day!

then... lol

11. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    actually, I heard it was bird shot all along, but at first, they said Whittington was just "peppered" with just a few and now they are saying a few hundred. I would say, Whittington having a heart attack is more than just being "peppered" And yes, in my line of work I have seen several "accidents" such as this, and trust me, when you come up on a corpse, you can tell the difference between bird shot and buck shot. Bird shot leaves identifiable pieces, buck shot doesn't.

And the Veep going on the "F" word network (Fox) to tell his side of the story, is like Bonnie interviewing Clyde! It didn't do much for the Veep's position on this "accident" particularly when he didn't apologize for it.

12. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    who cares i am sure our vice president isnt the only person to ever make a mistake and apologize for it i mean did any of the kennedy's apologize for anything they did?????????? did clinton say sorry for taking priceless furniture from the white house when they left or letting friends out of jail on the last days of his presidentual stay.nope.so take people for who they are and the man is still alive so how do we know he didnt say sorry after it happened and in private.and sorry for my non punctuation i am hoping my spelling is better. someone should have told the other guy to duck lol [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_flag] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

13. Avalyn07

Jun 1, 2005
    This just proves everyone is allowed to state their opinion and still get along.[face_peace]

America Rules!

[face_flag]

14. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    well, taking furniture and "capping" some guy are two different situations SMS. And he is the second most powerful leader in the world. A little humility should be observed. Besides Emperor Palpatine, errr I mean Veep Cheney is waaaaaay too sneaky for his own good.

15. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    agreed, ldv[face_cowboy]

16. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
  17. Avalyn07

Jun 1, 2005
    Your absolutely right LDV, stealing furniture and accidently shooting someone are completely different.;)

18. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    yes, ava stealing furniture and shooting someone is not the same .shooting someone was a accident stealing the fis stealing i think ldv is right but mr vp said sorry and it was not done with malice i dont think people of his health should have a gun anyways but president clinton and his wife took furniture and very expensive furniture without asking and it wasnt theirs to take. i saw a episode of cops and they but a B.M.W. bicycle on a street corner and bated people to take it because of the price of the bike it was a felony and they got charged with grand theft.mr clinton nor his wife was cahrged but was offered to pay for the furniture they stole.[face_shame_on_you] dick cheney is just like any other hillbilly he probably doesnt understand the basics of gun safety and cause he is the V.P. he doesnt have to i guess.ldv is right on the money i just think that short of murder our elected officials get away with far to much feldercarb a little B.S.G. bad language

19. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Lets talk about something more fun.

Like feeding Cheetoes to monkeys and watching them freak out trying to lick cheetoe dust off each other. Funny STUFF!!

20. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    paintball would be fun , but no shooting at monkeys i dont mind shooting paintballs at other people that have paintball guns in hand

21. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    hey ldv or dead i was thinking about my darth maul outfit and the face make up poppped in my head do either of you have any skill at make up and i mean more like movie stuff not women make up

22. MASTER_JEDI_RN

MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Hmmm...., would I rather go hunting with Chaney or take a ride with Ted Kennedy across a bridge? [face_thinking]

Mary Jo Kopechne (July 26, 1940 ? July 18, 1969) born in Forty Fort, Pennsylvania, was the only child of insurance salesman Joseph Kopechne and his wife Gwen. Upon graduation from Caldwell College for women, Kopechne moved to Washington D.C. initially to work as secretary to U.S. Senator George Smathers and subsequently as secretary to Senator Robert F. Kennedy. Kopechne died in Chappaquiddick, Massachusetts when a car driven by Senator Edward "Ted" Kennedy, in which she was the passenger, went off a bridge and overturned into a pond. Earlier that evening, the two had been attending a party along with other Kennedy aides and several women who had served as "boiler room" girls in the 1968 Presidential campaign of Senator Robert Kennedy. Kennedy managed to escape from the submerged car, but he left the scene and did not report the incident or Kopechne's whereabouts to the police until the following morning, after which authorities recovered Kennedy's car and Kopechne's body. Though Kennedy pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident after causing injury, several details of Mary Jo Kopechne's death remain a mystery.

MJ

23. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    just can't let it go can ya MJ? ;)

We can go through a loooooooong dirty laundry list of Administrations if you like MJ ;)

24. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    some presidents didnt even finish high school and others had slaves and some did great things and others didnt.politics in the old days broke up families and it still might cause some trouble today with families.we still live in the best country in the world

25. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    Well I just saw the new Pink Panther movie. Go see, funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.