main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Application Center - Applications will only be accepted for "read-only" access

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    After a short but productive discussion in this thread of the Communications forum, it has been decided that spoiled members who are not eligable for access into the Episode III:Non-Spoiler page can now register to be granted access into a "read-only" version of the forum. If you wish to register, you will have access to read any and every thread in the non-spoiler forum, but will not have the ability to post.

In order to gain this access, please follow these two simple steps:

Step 1: Post in this thread. Please post your reasons for applying and why exactly you are interested in having "read-only" access to the Non-Spoiler forum.

Step 2: Check your PM box. I generally try to respond to every application within 48 hours, and it generally will only take me 3 days at the most to respond. I will send you a private message either telling you that you've been accepted, or detailing why you have not been, and what you can do to reapply. If I ask you to reapply at some point in the future, please know that I expect you to reapply in this very thread. Please do not wait for me to contact you about a second application.

Note: If you are a spoiled member would like to join the spoiler-free forum on a permanant basis, the proper thread to visit is the Application Center thread, also found in this forum.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

2. mloradites

mloradites Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2001
    Windy,
    Could i please have read-only access, i obviously don't post anywhere much at all, but i am definetly spoiled, and i think this would be best for me, to avoid any possible temptations! ;)

3. 0oOo0

0oOo0 Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2003
    Could I have read only access? Thanks.

4. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    I'm interested in read only access to 3NS. I don't post in 3SA often, but I am spoiled. I like reading discussions on everything Star Wars, so that includes what the peeps in 3NS are up to. I guess I'm asking out of curiosity more than anything.

Thanks.

L8r

5. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2004
    I would like read-only acess also.
    i'd just like to see whats going on in the non spoiler boards.

6. Jedi_Riggs

Jedi_Riggs Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2002
    Hey, Mace. Please grant me read-only access to the forum. I think that those of us who are spoiled probably suffer from a certain amount of tunnel vision about what Episode 3 will probably be like, and it would be interesting to see what the non-spoiled think. Thanks! :)

7. SeismicChargesRock

SeismicChargesRock Jedi Master

Jun 12, 2002
    Sign me me up please. I just would like to read that forum without seeing things I want to find out in the cinema next year...

8. NateDanger

NateDanger Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 16, 2002
    I'd like to have read-only access to the 3NS as well. I rarely post ANYWHERE, 3SA or otherwise, but I am definitely spoiled so I think it'd be best for me to follow the new arrangement and request read-only access. 'Why,' you ask? Because I'm curious! :D And it's also been quite boring in the 3SA lately, so I'd really like to read some interesting, new theories. Thanks!

9. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    Can I please join up?

10. DarthArchon

DarthArchon Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2004
    I to would like to get readonly access to the 3ns forum. Being spoiled as hell, i wouldnt want to ruin anything here!
    Im happy your agreed to do this windy, this seems like the perfect solution.

11. jedi_zach

jedi_zach Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2002
    Can I join up,and how do I know if I've been spoiled?(posting in the spoiler forum)???? What qualifies me for this?

12. RattsTyerell38

RattsTyerell38 Jedi Master star 2

May 22, 2004
    Can I get read-only access.Thanks in advance.I want to see what thier theories are.

13. Tthan

Tthan Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2003
    Can I please have read only acess to this forum. I would like to hear what non spoiled people think Ep3 will be about.
    thank you

14. Feezle-Nuts

Feezle-Nuts Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    I would like read only access...just so I can see how far off these unspoiled people are....

15. master_jedi21

master_jedi21 Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2003
    I'd like access to the read only 3NS please. I'd like to see what non-spoiled people think.

16. morgoth_17

morgoth_17 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2003
    I usually don't post much. (my english isn't that good) but I like reading others opinions, so please sign me up.

17. ImperialMarchFace

ImperialMarchFace Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Hey Mace Windy, can I have read-only access to the NS forum? As someone who has read all the spoilers, spy reports, and everything on Hyperspace, I think it will be interesting to see what people who haven't been reading all that stuff think.
    It will remind me of the earlier days before we spoiled people had a lot to speculate about...when we were just throwing ideas around and couldn't shoot down people's ideas with "That can't happen - this web chat said this!" etc.
    Thanks a lot.

18. DarkTrooperPhase1

DarkTrooperPhase1 Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2004
    I'd like access to read only because I am more of a reader on messageboards than a poster. Thanks.

19. swguru2004

swguru2004 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    I would like read access only please. I just wanna see what other ppl are sayin based on offical info

20. Miuku

Miuku Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2003
    Could I have the read-only access too? I haven't read much spoilers lately, but I'm spoiled. Not beeing able to post won't be a problem to me.

21. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Since I will be on Vacation for the next week, the Music forum manager, General Kenobi will handle all requests from this point forward, until the day of my return.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

22. sal9161

sal9161 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Can I have read only access please? I am very curious how much the 3ns know.

thanks

23. Jord

Jord Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2004
    Hi Mace Windy.
    Can I have read only access to the spoiler free forum.
    I have only posted once ever and have no intention of ruining a fellow fans experience. Besides, I wanna read what non-spoiled people come up with for EP3

24. HeroX

HeroX Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2004
    Well I´m not the most active member here but I would like to read Non-Spoiled forum, because like others have also said it would be nice to read opinions about Ep3 which doesn´t include any spoilers, even I have spoiled myself so far very badly.
    With this action I possible avoid AotC-experience when I knew almost totally what will happen in Ep2, so I hope better luck this time =|

Even so I would like to write also, but I think that this is better decision this time.

Help me General Kenobi [/Mace Windy], you are my only hope....

25. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    I'm getting too old for this sort of thing...

Done. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.