main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA 6th Annual Halloween Party Oct 30!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Padmaye, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmaye

Padmaye Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2006
    Oh my god I forgot how to do this!!!

Okay, I am having my sixth annual Halloween party at my new abode this fall and it would not be the same (or much fun, really) if the Spokantina crowd was not there! It will be Saturday, October 30th starting at 6:00. I thought we could start earlier this year - what the heck! I don't want to post my address online, but you are all invited. We can grapevine the directions as it gets closer...

It's the usual, though: costumes and something tasty to share. If you bring some booze and have a bit too much, there will be someone to take you home if you don't have a designated driver already.

Okay - hope you can all make it!

R

2. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    I'll be there! I'm looking forward to it! Let me know if I can help with anything :)

3. Padmaye

Jan 26, 2006
    Okay everyone!!! Less than 2 weeks until the 6th Annual Halloween Party!!! It's at 6:00, Saturday October 30th. Please bring something delicious to share, and your appetite as well...

To make life easier, my address is 3628 E. 13th Avenue. Take the I-90 Thor/Freya exit, then follow the road to Freya. Or, stay on Thor/Ray, head up the hill, and turn left on 11th, then right on Freya, left on 13th. It's an orange house on the south side with a big tree in the front yard. And...

Since I have a live band playing this year!!!! the garage will be open with orange lights and, well, a garage band in it :)

I have a huge fenced back yard, so Kodiak is welcome to be Mac's guest. (This is a dog-friendly party...)

See you all soon - I cannot wait! It will be like a reunion!

R

4. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Unfortunately it is looking like we will not be able to make it this time, Illness and work schedules and family stuff are conspiring against us this year! Thanks for the invite, and I hope to see everyone soon!

5. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    I will definitely be there!

6. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Bevan's not working that night - so he'll be there too! [face_dancing]

7. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Barring any bad stuff, we should be able to make it!

8. Padmaye

Jan 26, 2006
    I hope so! It will be great to see everyone again! The countdown is on - 5 days until the Big Event!!

R

9. Raph1613

Jan 15, 2004
    I can pretty much guarantee that I'll be needing that bit of help. I will bring gas money to help out.

Question about snacks: I can do my shrimp pasta salad (absolutely needs refridgeration) or I can do some fried spiced potatoes with onions/green peppers that can be served with cheese & sour cream.
    Prefference?

10. Padmaye

Jan 26, 2006
    Alfredo - those both sound delicious, but since you are asking I vote for the latter. As far as getting people home safely, I'll divvy up routes if that works. That means you may be hitching a ride with someone you don't really know, but worry not - that someone is a friend of mine!

Kelly, I hope you and John can make it. I haven't seen you in so long...

See you all soon!

R

11. Raph1613

Jan 15, 2004
    As always, it was a good time!
    Thank you so much Reanna for hosting it!
    And a very big thanks for getting me back to my vehicle the next morning!

I was suprised that Mason & Family didn't show up...

12. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    I'm glad you all had fun, but I had been invited to a different party already. Nora had a ladies night party for her friends so that worked out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.