main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA A Call to Arms, or Legs, or Other Body Parts

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    How many of our troops will be able to go away on a special assignment on the weekend of July 9th, 2005? Accomadations are being provided and possibly some out-of-pocket expenses. This is a PR promotion for a theatre that is premiering it's new Digital projector.

2. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    oh, this is ringing a bell... i had almost forgotten. the p*sser of it is, i gots no garb, so could offer nothing but my camera... would definitely have to be back at work on sunday, as well.

and of course, i have comicon the following week-end... assuming my vacation is granted... boy, it would be nice to have a straight answer on that, as opposed to "that shouldn't be a problem," but no actual confirmation.

3. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    With garb or without you are welcome to come. In fact we kind of planned it that way. You can jsut claim to be "press ganged" agin.

4. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Where, and what time??

5. Ischade

Ischade Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    hey vce"i've been press-ganged" Chancellor....i've still got the Supreme Chancellor's original Jedi's...and you Know i can always come up with Something for a Sith..........you'd have to get the ok from the Supreme one for use of the jedi's of course...but if you need it..and i've got it for you to borrow...you know you're welcome to it..

meow*

me*

6. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    sounds really fun... but i haven't gotten anything completed yet and i don't really know if i'd be able to get away or not. definitely would need more info.

7. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    Well if I really try I could get a Bounty hunter outfit so there's one and I'm sure more can be arranged

8. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    The only costume I have is Anakin (AOTC). I would need more details as to the event. Maybe we can talk about it this weekend at our get together weather or not it's just a Wookie Wacking even or Feast and WW event.

9. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    If I can go, then I will, even if it means standing next to the rest of the group looking cool in your outfits, wearing a pillowcase on my head, as a makeshift costume, hahahaha

10. Boba-The-Fett

Boba-The-Fett Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    Dont worry if you dont have a costume we can hook you up with one and if we cant ill go around with you in a pillow case we will be "The dreaded pillow heads of the universe"[face_alien_1]

11. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    Awesome either way. If no costumes are available, then alas, the pillowhead race will rise, and destroy the empire with our patented special move,....."Bedhead destruction", a pillowhead race favorite. \m/-Metal Sign

12. Emperors-hand

Emperors-hand Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    You bet Vader and I will answer the call. We just need to make some minor adjustments first. I can do jedi or padme as yet I dont have a mara costume. I can also do assisstant photography but not with Cheryl's camera cuz it scares me. hehe Everyone should bring their costumes/extra costumes to our get together so that we can see what will work for who. If you all would like to of course. See ya soon. And may the force be with you and the cookies with me. :)

--mara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.