main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Darkened Day (AU; J/TK, J/Z/C, K/L/J) Post - 3/18 - Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Agent_Jaid, Apr 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    KYP_SIDE VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! KYP_SIDE SO EXCITED KYP_SIDE IS CAPITALIZING HER OWN NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MAKING SPELLING ERRORS EVERY FIVE SECONDS OR LESS!!!!!!!!!!!

...and stealing 25 :( ?

2. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    why are you so excited KS? *realizes that's kind of a silly question as KS is always excited* really -- i wanna know! ;)

~TJF

3. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    *pokes head in*

You guy's are great!!

Greg is going to fire himself?????

*glares*

Since when?!

*remembers promise to TJF and to Jace*

Okay, I really hope they (anti-SW/anti-internet)never find out about this or I am DEAD meat....

Their mom was doing e-mail and they had to go help the youngest.....

I think he's stuck in a tree........... [face_plain]

About my post....

Tuesday is going to be the soonest.

Eep!!

Got to run!!

4. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    Well, good luck Jaid. I'll be watching this story, it's got a good beginning. :)

5. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

I just found the story! Its great i'm all excited! Leia took out the senate! way to go girly! Slimy scumball politicans, just as long as she doesn't hurt han! Can't wait for the next part!

~*Rose*~

6. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    EXCITED BECAUSE FIC IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! JUMP UP AND DOWN WHEN RE-READING...!!!!!!!!!!

7. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    This is really good, Jaid!!!!!

I'm glad someone killed the Senate... they deserved to die... [face_devil] :p

I can't wait to see where you go with this! You're off to a great start!! :D :D

8. jacesolo1138

jacesolo1138 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Trickster_Jaina_Fel and I have started a YJK index for YJK stories, fics about the characters from the YJK books, and YJK pairings (i.e. J/Z, J/TK ect.). The thread is located in the Writers' Resource Forum

If you would like to submit your fic to the index PM the information to the YJK_Index

Title: (linked)
    Author:
    Summary:
    Keywords: (please include the genre, pairings and main characters)
    Author?s Notes: (if needed)

~jacesolo1138~

9. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Jaid is BACK!!!

A-hem.

I.R. time!!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Kyp: GO LEIA!!!!!!!! BECOME A DARK SIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S IT... JUST A LITTLE MORE EVIL, THEN YOU'LL BE THERE... IT'S THE DESTINY OF ALL POLITICIANS...!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to get her to go "check out" D.C....... O:)

DING DONG THE GOODY LUKE IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't like Luke?? ?[face_plain]

JainaD: *shakes head*

Kyp isn't excited.... I think.

Okay fine but still...... Welcome to my fic!! :) I hope you'll enjoy it!!

TSM: *makes a little check next to TSM's name*

You are now on the "Post Notification" list.... Post is comming tonight or tomorrow.... Depends how fast I can transcribe it to the computer. [face_plain] That's always fun.......

Rose: I just found the story!

Annnnd?..........

Its great i'm all excited!

:)

Leia took out the senate! way to go girly!

[face_devil] That is probably going to be one of my favorite parts about it.....

Slimy scumball politicans, just as long as she doesn't hurt han!

Hurt Han?............ *whistles and looks at non-exsistent clouds*

Can't wait for the next part!

*adds another name to the "Post Notification" list*

KS: EXCITED BECAUSE FIC IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! JUMP UP AND DOWN WHEN RE-READING...!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

You did WHAT?!?

*is in shock*

Jaina06: This is really good, Jaid!!!!!

*blushes*

I'm glad someone killed the Senate... they deserved to die...

I take it that people like keeping the Senate alive???

I can't wait to see where you go with this!

Oh yes you can!! :p, sorry, my "friends" are rubbing off on me........ Postie is comming soon.........

You're off to a great start!!

Thanks!!!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Thank you Everyone!!!

God Bless!!

-+- Jaid

Edit:
    And Kyp? I'm not mad that you took 25, just save 100 for Supreme Goddess, Thanks!

10. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    I'd like to thank my beta Greg for his help with this post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mara was silent as she climbed into the cockpit of Skywalker's X-wing. His old astromech droid chattered indignantly as she strapped herself in. Mara glanced at the Basic translation.

//WHERE IS MASTER LUKE?!//

The four words leapt out at her and she blinked.

She cleared her throat, tucked a strand of red-gold hair behind her ear, and began to punch in the coordinates.

"He's dead R2." Mara's voice sounded cold and foreign to her as she broke the dead silence. "He's dead.?

Chapter 1

Han watched the holo screen helplessly as a Senate underling breathlessly told his tale to a two headed alien reporter.

"It was unbelievable! Senator Organa-Solo was out of control! Lightning was shooting from her fingers and her eyes!" The Twi'lek was shaking as he said this.

"What about her eyes?", one of the heads asked

"Yeah, what about her eyes?", the other head asked

"Th-they, they were red!"

"Red?", both heads gasped

Han groaned and flung the remote at the screen, killing the image.

A sudden burst of pounding at the door brought him to full alertness.

He grabbed a short metal pole, casting about for his ever-ready blaster.

The apartment looked like a junk yard.

Had it really only been 6 hours since Leia had lost control and torn the place apart? Only that long before she'd disappeared into Coruscant, only to reappear to systematically destroy the Senate?

A loud roar came from outside the door.

Han quickly unlocked the door and keyed it open.

A frantic woman and a paranoid Wookie whirled into the entryway.

Chewied roared something to Winter who quickly keyed the door shut again and shot it with a small hand blaster.

"We've got to go Han." Winter's face was paler then Hoth in a snowstorm.

"Huh? Why?"

A sudden outbreak of angry screams from outside the now firmly closed door spurred them into action.

Winter grabbed one of Han's boots and began hunting for its mate while Chewie located Han's customized holster and blaster.

Chewie tossed them to Han and disappeared to go find a few more power packs for it.

Han caught it against his chest. "But Leia-" Winter whirled to face him, her dark eyes flashing.

"Leia's gone, Han. Whoever that is that's tearing up the Senate, it's not Leia. Leia has never resorted to violence. That is not Leia!"

Chewie came in roaring and pushed them both to the ground as something exploded behind them, raining objects down on top of them.

Han's missing boot landed on his back and a pale blue blanket was draped comically over Chewie's head.

Winter and Han's eyes widened in horror as the blanket brought to mind something that was infinitely precious.

"Jacen and Jaina!!"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Leia's heart was cold.

All of her pain, fear, anger, and insecurity was just....... gone.

She knew something was wrong as she coldly made a fist and felt a small smile crease her face. But she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

The tall, regal, auburn haired lady's head crumpled in on its self in a series of cracks and screams.

Across the room, a Mon Calmarian was surrounded by 15 armed New Republic officers.

"Leia!" he called, "Cease this madness! Leia-"

Angrily, she lashed out with the Force, causing them to crash through the wall behind them..

"My name is not Leia!" She continued to rage as a large Force Storm slowly built itself up. "I am Laedala! The Galaxy is mine to command!"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Okay so I KNOW Dark Leia?s name is cheesy!!! I was REALLY at a loss for what her Sith name would be!!!

And just so y ou know, I like killing off characters. [face_devil]

11. The_Standmaiden

Jul 28, 2002
    The tall, regal, auburn haired lady's head crumpled in on its self in a series of cracks and screams.

Ack, was that Mon Mothma? :eek:

And where are the kids?

And this Dark Leia thing should be most interesting . . . [face_devil]

12. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    TSM: Ack, was that Mon Mothma?

Yes that was.

And where are the kids?

You think I'm going to tell you? It's part of the story!

And this Dark Leia thing should be most interesting . . .

Yes it should..... Might not be though.... Does anyone here like *gag*?

Don't worry, that question was on topic. ;)

13. The_Standmaiden

Jul 28, 2002
    Does anyone here like *gag*?

Ooh, kill him! Or worse yet, have him date Mara! [face_mischief] :p

14. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Leia is(EDIT) out of control....

And it's cool...

Great job!!!!

15. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    POOR MARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I DON'T KNOW HOW I PITY HER SO MUCH, I JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOO EVIL LEIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KILL THEM ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!! KILL KILL KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-EXCEPT FOR MARA!!!!!!!! I LIKE MARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO *gag* DATING FOR MARA, PLEASE!!!!!!!! SHE'S COOL WHEN SHE'S NOT WITH LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    *ever so slyly, TJF pops a balloon with gag's face painted on it*

*realizing she has an audience, TJF throws her dart to the side, pushes a multitude of balloons behind a dresser and smiles innocently*

i wasn't doing anything...really *halo appears*

great post Jaid :D don't worry about leia's name -- Zekk's Sith name was originally going to be "Darth Abandon" ugh. *hacks* fortunately, JM thought of Onyx [face_plain] :D

the part with mara and R2 was, i think, my favourite part. it was just so...powerful. R2 and Luke were practically inseperable, and when he asked where luke was i was just :_| :( :p

btw, are you sticking with innocent-and-pure-jaina like the original PB? can't remember if you said either way :p

*hopes she didn't spoil something*

NEway...i think i've lost this story to you :p maybe, in a few years, i'll be able to salvage my idea and try to make it mine again :p ;) (that was my indirect and possibly odd way of giving you a compliment 8-})

~TJF

17. The_Standmaiden

Jul 28, 2002
    Yeah, poor R2 asking where Luke was was so sad, I felt kind of silly being sad at it though. :p

18. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    Even I got sad at that part... really sad... like almost crying sad... and I Hate Luke...

19. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Hmmm, I wonder what the Senate did that got her riled up? didn't she feel her brother's death? probably forgot he even existed.

Good post.

20. Soulwalker

Soulwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Wahahahaha, Leia has sssnaaapppedddd! :D

I'm glad that the Senate is dying, but she killed Ackbar! :'(

21. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    TSM: Ooh, kill him! Or worse yet, have him date Mara!

*eyebrows raise*

Ummm...........

Isn't Mara a little OLD for him?????

And I'm sorry...... *points to the title*

Mara's with somone else........

But don't worry. You'll LIKE what I've got planned. Heaven knows I get a kick out of it just thinking about it..........

General: Leia it out of control....

I think you meant the word "is". ;)

And it's cool...

I agree...... mostly

Great job!!!!

YES!!!! :D

Kyp: POOR MARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I DON'T KNOW HOW I PITY HER SO MUCH, I JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't pity her yet but that's cause I KNOW what's going to happen. [face_mischief]

GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOO EVIL LEIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KILL THEM ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!! KILL KILL KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*happy sigh*

I agree..............

-EXCEPT FOR MARA!!!!!!!! I LIKE MARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO *gag* DATING FOR MARA, PLEASE!!!!!!!! SHE'S COOL WHEN SHE'S NOT WITH LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I happen to like Mara!!!

And I like Zahn's Luke.

I think they'd make a good romantic couple IF the right person was writing them!!

But I'll agree that Luke getts REALLY pathetic.

And she gets a cute, wise-cracking and/or sarcastic [I'm still working on this okay] **** ******!!!

Supreme Goddess: You wern't doing anything huh???

*remembers her *gag* shaped dart board & realizes she's just as bad*

the part with mara and R2 was, i think, my favourite part. it was just so...powerful. R2 and Luke were practically inseperable, and when he asked where luke was i was just :_|

That part was origionally going to be part of the first post but I lost it and couldn't find it so I added it to the start of this post..... I liked it a lot also

TJF = :_| :(

Me = [face_devil] [face_mischief]

NEway...i think i've lost this story to you :p maybe, in a few years, i'll be able to salvage my idea and try to make it mine again :p ;)(that was my indirect and possibly odd way of giving you a compliment :p)

*blushes*

Thanks.......

*blushes again*

TSM: Yeah, poor R2 asking where Luke was was so sad, I felt kind of silly being sad at it though.

You felt silly? Why? Other then the fact that it's just a story I mean.........

Kyp: Even I got sad at that part... really sad... like almost crying sad... and I Hate Luke...

O.O

Oh.... My....

YAY!!!!! :D

I MADE KYP SAD!!!! :p

Sorry... But you're usually so hyper that it's a challange to make you sad.... And I managed to get that done by the second post... *feels very proud*

Master: Hmmm, I wonder what the Senate did that got her riled up?

I've been thinking about it.... And decided that I HAVE NO CLUE!!!!! Somthing to do with that Bothan would probably be close to the mark........

didn't she feel her brother's death? probably forgot he even existed.

Nah, she felt it but she was already going dark..... His death was roughly....... [I'm guessing] maybe 4 or 5 hours before what I wrote from Leia/Laedala's point of veiw.

Good Post.

Thanks! *huggs her Master*

Oh..... One more thing.... Why'd you faint?? ?[face_plain]

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Was my beta the only one who caught that I killed off Mon Mothma AND Admiral Ackbar????

And if anyone has any suggestions for a Dark Leia name..... FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW!!!!! Laedala came from my deep-set hatred for Amidala and Leia.

*sigh*

On to the next post...........

[face_devil]

Edit: Oops.... I missed my beta!

Beta: Wahahahaha, Leia has sssnaaapppedddd!

Yup!! It should have happened LONG AGO IMHO.

I'm glad that the Senate is dying, but she killed Ackbar! :'(

You know? I think that you were the only one who got that.

And as for the :_| face..... Here it's ":_|" rather then on MSN Messanger it's ":'(".

;) Thanks for your help once ag

22. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    good question. *thinks about it.* oh yeah. you killed Luky.

Well considering i have a lot of Sith in my story coming up how about..................

Devera
    Drellae
    Vaderas
    Drena
    Trackeena(this villian from power rangers is so. [nasty, irriting, power grabbing, avenger, cruel, evil.] *strikes her down with her lightsaber.* She's one you can easily hate.) :p

or how about:
    Derma
    Acksena
    Cretaena

23. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Does anyone here like *gag*?

I like Jag in my stories with how I write him, but I am not fond of him in the books. :D

And wonderful post, Jaid. Dark Leia's name wasn't cheesy or anything at all, still similar enough to hers. And now I am worried about the kids.

~~Jilly

24. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

You know i like jag, but its your story so if you want to kill him off or torture him, i won't complain. Leia killed the senate liea killed the senate, good darned politicans. Now Han needs to get away from there as quickly as possible. And poor R2, whats he gonna do without luke?

25. The_Standmaiden

Jul 28, 2002
    You felt silly? Why? Other then the fact that it's just a story I mean.........
    And the fact that R2's just a robot? :p It reminded me of Koko's kitten, actually, when the kitten died, and the gorilla couldn't understand why it didn't come home . . . :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.