main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Darkened Day (AU; J/TK, J/Z/C, K/L/J) Post - 3/18 - Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Agent_Jaid, Apr 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*is special and cute*

:D....

.... :eek: What? I am! I'm the only one with the next ADD postie!! :D

:p

Enjoy!

{Warning: Unbetaed}

Chapter Thirty-Three

Mara was in a cell. The walls were the same as most cells; plain durasteel without any adornment or insignia. The ceiling was made from pale colored tiles and almost twelve feet high. There were roughly nineteen thousand three hundred and fifty-nine tiles along one side of the ceiling, Mara noted as she finally neared the end of the row. The walls were firm and there was no way out of them. They had been built by the New Republic; the New Republic didn?t have Hands that needed back doors, she thought bitterly. Sitting up on her bunk, she crossed her legs and stared unseeingly at the door across from her. Shaking her head restlessly, she unbraided her thick hair, combing her fingers through it as her face shuttered close in an attempt to meditate.

The Force was warm and elusive, and she couldn?t grasp it. Her temper, which was only barely under control, was fast becoming unmanageable as the Force teased her senses, staying just out of reach no matter what she tried. Her breathing grew harsh with fury and tiny beads of sweat popped out on her forehead. Her hands clenched into fists on her knees as she fought the surge of emotions that tried to escape.

An angry presence came storming into the compound, a brilliant red flare in the fabric of the Force that outshone even Mara?s intense anger in sheer maliciousness. Mara?s eyes flew open when she heard the agonized screams of men and felt them die in the Force. Her green eyes narrowed in contempt when the door to her cell slid open with a hiss and a raging Empress stood in the doorway, her hair flying as if she was in the eye of a storm.

?You traitor!!? Laedala shrieked, her words almost unintelligible they were so shrill. Sith lightening was crackling around her hands, but she seemed unable to throw it at Mara.

Mara?s eyes flashed brilliantly and then went abruptly emotionless; it was like she had thrown a switch.

?You had no place attacking him!!? Laedala finally managed to shoot a strand of blue lightening at Mara and it caught the Hand high on her chest.

Mara?s lips thinned in pain but she refused to speak. Refused to defend herself.

Laedala moved so fast it seemed that she teleported onto the bunk beside Mara. Laedala kicked Mara in the side, right under the ribs and Mara?s hand whipped around to slam into Laedala?s legs and pull them out from under her. ?Don?t touch me,? Mara hissed.

Laedala?s eyes widened in surprise as she fell down and landed on the edge of Mara?s bunk, only just keeping herself from falling to the floor. Her eyes blazed with madness and she curled her lip. ?I am the Empress,? she said arrogantly. ?I can do whatever the sith I want.?

Not everything you want, Mara thought dangerously.

?And you,? Laedala hissed, leaning in until her face was mere centimeters away from Mara?s face. ?And you will apologize to him!!?

Mara?s eyebrow arched up and her lips curled up in a mocking smile. ?I will?? she asked innocently.

Laedala?s hands slammed into Mara?s throat as she pressed her back against the bunk, strangling her. Her face was screwed up with hatred and her eyes glowed brighter then they ever had. ?You miserable niftyax!!?

Mara?s vision turned black and small brilliant stars danced in her vision as she struggled to draw breath. Laedala was still screaming at her, but it all seemed surreal. Her lungs burned with lack of oxygen as her body screamed in rebellion.

This really isn?t good, some corner of her semi-conscious mind remarked ironically as the world suddenly seemed to disappear from around Mara as she was lost in an oblivion that she never seemed to be able to avoid: unconsciousness.

-------

Booster felt drained as he sat by the holoterminal in the Joran household. He had to place a call to Corran Horn, his son-in-law and the current commander of Errant Venture[

2. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    [:D] :D YOU POSTED!!!!!!!!!

Mara's in prison? For beating up Kyp? Shouldn't a lot of other people be there with her?

I liked the part with ration bars, it was funny... at least it was to me.

The part with Rosiea and Carson was awesome!!! I loved the little bit at the end where Carson said her blaster was named Fett!!!

You know, if you ever need a beta just ask me. I have no life and really need something to occupy my time.

3. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    *Runs in* Sorry, Mel. Was a bit busy.

Oh, sucks to be Mara. And niftyax? Hmm. Poor Booster! I feel sorry for him. And that Mainer dude... ouch. And Carson and Rosie were adorable as usual.

Great to see you back at this, Mel. Up!

4. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Yes, Mara's in prision for beating up Kyp. I was going to have her be given a medal, you know? But I figured.... :p [face_laugh] Oh good point!

And the ration bars was inspired by an RPG where Zekk can't cook.... :p

Rosie! Carson! I loved writing that! :D Seriously. I wrote that actually ages and ages ago, but it didn't work into where I had it so I've been trying to fit it in for what seems like YEARS.... :p

Really? You don't mind? Hah! *makes you beta*

[face_devil]

5. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    I don't mind being a beta, it's fun.

UP!

6. ace-cobra

ace-cobra Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2003
    Bravo! Haven't been on in a few years, if you couldn't tell. Last chapter I read was 11, I think. :p Oh well. Nicely done! =D=

7. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    I thought I was the beta...

No, seriously. Didn't I beta some chapters for you, Mel? I'd be more than willing to do it for you again.

8. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Bump! To the top with ye!

Wow.. This is WAY out of date.. [face_worried]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.