main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV A. L. P. H. A.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Inaen, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I head East into the tunnel, if it gets dark I throw on my NOGS, I keep going until I see something that might be a 'MOLE'.

"Follow me!"

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    my spot was a 15, and i keep on a runnin

3. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Vel: You see the same as described above except you see one other small detail.

as you look at one of the crashed cars on the spiraling ramp to higher parking, you notice one of the figures in the car suddenly move. this sends a chill down your spine but youre not sure why...

OOG: oh and everyone.... your noses are overloading with the stench of dead people. you can taste the smell.....

4. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Spot:

NATURAL 20 +5 = 25

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    and then?

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    and then?

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    and then????

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    AND THEN???????????????????????

9. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Ok, sorry about pressuring you to post.

NO AND THEN!

10. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Richards: Your sight is still blurry but the items around you are familiar to you. You seem to be in a operating room of some sort. You see tubes coming from you nose and mouth. More are coming from your arms and you believe there might be others in hidden places...

you are able to move your eyes but nothing else. you glance to you right and left and see a camera in the top left corner of the room furthest away from the door on the right side. a chair sits right next to you and beyond it a tray with surgical tools on it in odd shapes and sizes..you find that the longer you are awake, the better your vision and clearity of thought. also to your left is another tray. This one seems to contain electrical devices of some sort. You think so because all of them are wired to a computer sitting at the foot of the bed.

You feel you right pointer finger twitch.

what do you want to do?

Team: you are all facing East down the enormous width and length of the dividing wall. cars, dead bodies and stench surround you. Ahead of you, you see a parking lot that extends into darkness. on the right side there is an alley of sorts. it looks to be 10 feet wide with the innerwall of the dividing wall on one side and a chain link fence running parralel to it creating the alley. It extends into darkness.

Just then the first explosion hits......

you all move with the blast and as well afterwards you begin to hear screaching metal from above and deep cracking around you. a couple car alarms go off making an odd disco light scene in spots in the parking lots. At every flicker of light you try to get a glance deeper into the wall to no avail. pipes and unseen metal objects complain above you.

What do you all want to do?

11. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    "To hell with this...whatever is in there has to be better than getting blown up." I put on my NOGs and begin into the wall.

12. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I try to sit up and see if I'm alone.

13. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I head East into the tunnel, if it gets dark I throw on my NOGS, I keep going until I see something that might be a 'MOLE'.

14. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Richards: you are not able to move.

Sykes: You have no idea what youre looking for.

You continue heading East thru the cars but the stench is becoming unbearable.

Do you want to lead the team down the alley, or continue thru the cars?

With your NOGs on roll spot again.

Team: You are going into extreme darkness. If you dont have Nogs, you are blind here and will be at a -2 again for not being able to see. if you are wearing your NOGs, roll spot again.

Remember, if you were in the building with samara, she took all of your stuff and when you left you did not get it back. DOnt forget you left in quite a rush. So that would mean you do not have any equipment on you. please adjust your character sheets accordingly.

15. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I thought she only took our comms. really sucks if she took all our equipment. would that include everything in my backpack? either way i'll keep running as the explosion would be certain death, while what's up ahead may not be.

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    spot is 27

17. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I try to move my fingers and wiggle my toes.

18. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Yeah I thought she only took our comms....but I'll read back to find it to double check.

19. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Just wanted to bring this back to the first page so hopefully it will attract someone's attention. *cough* Inaen *cough*

20. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Got buried again...

21. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    OOG: ok i did some research and she did NOT take everything, she only ended up with your comms.

back to the action.

Richards: You send the signal to move your fingers and toes .....

and they begin to wiggle!!! You start to feel the tingling of life back into your toes and fingers, still numb but you can see them moving..then you hear a sound to your right. A man walks in with a woman at his heels.

"ahh I see the subject is regaining his motor functions. get me the ceringe."

The woman at his heels retrieves a hypodermic needle for him and he walks to you.

"So sad.... you couldve been a valuable asset to the organization. well you still have value anyway..."

he gets the needle and inserts it into one of the various tubes connected to you.

you slowly drift to unconciousness again. and the white fades away......unless you roll a good fortitude.. :)

OOG: I gotta go for now will post more later.

22. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Ok cool, with the NOGs on new spot was 13 + 4 = 17

23. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    and then...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.