main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars A New Threat (around 2000 BBY)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Master_Starsun, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alewolf

Alewolf Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2010
    OC Nivae I am staying small like a mouse. So no comments here from me.

2. Master_Starsun

Master_Starsun Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2010
    Mandalore nods, "The ship is the newest member of the MandalMotors family, or it will be if you give it your approval. After you use it on your mission we need your go ahead to either produce more of it's model, or scrap the line. As far as your father... yes we received this from one of our spies on Nar Shadaa." Mandalore hands Shadow a datapad. He then turns to Nivae, "I am Mandalore, leader of the Mandalorian clans. I see you're a Jedi. It has been a long time since I had a Jedi on my vessel. What may I call you?"

3. Master_Starsun

Jan 3, 2010
    The Datapad: a Mandalorian's 3D holo image appears above the 'pad. "Greetings Mandalore, I still have nothing to report on Subject Bravo, however I have seen the one we are to watch for. Shadow's father made some sort of deal with the Hutts I tried to follow but lost him in the Refugee Sector, I do believe he is still here." The image fades.

4. john123abc

john123abc Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2010
    IC: Shadow

Shadow took the datapat overjoyed, "thank you, Mandalore, thank you, finally I will be able to rejoin with my father," said Shadow and put the datapad to a small bag on his belt...

TAG: Nivae or GM

5. Alewolf

Alewolf Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2010
    IC Nivae

He then turns to Nivae, "I am Mandalore, leader of the Mandalorian clans. I see you're a Jedi. It has been a long time since I had a Jedi on my vessel. What may I call you?"

I am Padawan Nivae, it is a pleasure to meet the leader of the Mandalore. Would the proper address be Master, Excelency..... Nivae dared to meet Mandalore's gaze.

She felt it was important that this man realize that even a lowly padawan was someone to respect. How other Jedi are treated in the future might well depend on her responses.

TAG: All

6. Master_Starsun

Jan 3, 2010
    Mandalore noted the Padawan's boldness, no doubt Shadow had instructed her to keep her head down, literally and as a figure of speach. She had the boldness to meet his gaze... he respected that. "The proper term would be Mandalore, your respect is noted, Jedi." He then gave her a nod of approval. Turning to Shadow he says, "Your welcome Shad'ika, your ship is ready for departure when you are." He then motioned to Naddick and the Mandalorian nodded then preceeded to exit the bridge. "Your Mando squad will be waiting for you when you reach your ship."

7. john123abc

Jan 23, 2010

"Very well my Mandalore, I will leave for Nar Shadaar as soon as I can," said Shadowed and bowed slightly, "come on kid, we got some Hutts to hunt," said Shadow to Nivae...

TAG: GM or Nivae

8. Alewolf

Alewolf Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2010
    IC Nivae

Nivae took one last look at the leader of the Mandolore. She gazed into his eyes and for a moment she felt a tremor in the force. Some how her future was now entwined with the Mandolore.saw death. Something in the future that would impact her. She quickly turned and followed Shadow out of the chamber. There was so much she wanted to ask, but now was not the time.

TAG: any

9. john123abc

Jan 23, 2010

Shadow and Nivae walked throught the corridors of Mandalorian assault ship, Shadow took out a datapad with their new ship's blueprints, "cockpit, bunkroom, diner, hangar, bathroom, cargo space, engine room, security center," Shadow read the blueprints to himself. They entered the hanger and as they closed to their new ship Shadow turned to Nivae, "here kid, here's the layout of the ship, I need to take care of something, in meantime meet our crew, explore the ship, or eat something, I should be right back," Shadow gave the datapad to Nivae and entered the ship...

TAG: Nivae or GM

10. Alewolf

Alewolf Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2010
    IC: Nivae

Nivae took the blue prints form Shadow. She walked to the ship, dark as coal, except for a few lights on its skin. She entered the the ship and almost ran into a large Mandalorian, who smelled of lubricants.

"Hello, I am Padawan Nivae. I believe we will be shipping out together?" Nivae gazed expectantly at the man.

Tag: Gm

11. john123abc

Jan 23, 2010
    OOC: Hey, GM I was just wondering if anybody new send you their CS?

12. john123abc

Jan 23, 2010
    OOC: I guess I'll just continue

IC:Spirba Dha Werda/Passing Shadow

Shadow entered his new ship and walked heading for hangar. In the hangar he found his Basilisk who recognized him almost immediately as he entered hangar, "sit down," he said softly and Basilisk followed his order. Shadow entered Basilisk's cargo space and took out a medium plasteel box. He walked out of the droid and closed the cargo, he walked out of the ship. Shadow looked for a sign saying "armory", then he followed its direction and found himself in a large room filled with all sorts of weapons and armour, there was a Mandalorian wearing a grey armor in the middle of the armory, "how can i help you?" asked the Mandalorian, Shadow opened the box and revealed an armor with white patches, "paint it green," said Shadow to Mandalorian.

TAG: GM, Alewolf

13. Alewolf

Alewolf Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2010
    (OCC) Still here, but figure this is not a post to respond to. :) Do we go on or consider this thread dead?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.