main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Resolution Between Shadows and Light--RotS AU, Updated 6/28!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SakuraTsukikage, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_eowyn

darth_eowyn Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2007
    Unbelievable story. Too many good things to list here.

Could you PM me when you update?

2. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Awesome story.

Please PM me when you update this.

EG

3. laurethiel1138

laurethiel1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 6, 2003
    Just found this story.

It's kriffin' fantabulous.

Please PM me when you update.

Cheers,

Lauré :)

4. JediElanor

JediElanor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2003
    Oh, I have to say, I've been reading this story for quite some time. I just think it's a shame it's not updated more often...

And what are the odds of finding you here, dear Lauré.... uh???
    It just goes to show that we do like the same kind of stories, lol

Hoping very much for an up!!!

Elanor

5. Obi-Odd13

Obi-Odd13 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2008
    Oh wow... I LOVE this story, and every time I'd look at a page, and find no actual post on it, I was so sad...
    :_| :_| :_|
    The Saga always made me wanna cry (at least on the inside - crying in public is embaressing... though I did cry a little bit when I saw EP III in theaters...) because of the horrible irony and saddness of it all. :mad: :_| The fact that if they had just do thing a LITTLE differently, everything would have been fine... but that's one of the reasons I love AUs so much. And so far yours is one of my absolute favorites. I love how Obi-Wan saved Ani from the lava, and brought him to the ship, and that Padme was able to survive.:) And Obi-Wan was able to bring Ani back from the dark, and is helping him on the road to recovery. And Obi-Wan and Shian Risto are so cute![face_love] I love how Obi-Wan is all embarressed, and blushes everything he thinks about her. But, enough of my rambling, my point is:

This story is REALLY good, and you MUST update it SOON. Got it memorized?o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.