main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL a word of thanks and an open request for uniform assistance.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Maceo, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Maceo

Jedi_Maceo Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    Hello all, This is Jedi Maceo,
    I've been meaning to tell you al how very much I enjoyed your presence at the premiere! You're all such sincere and attractive people. The Force is truely with you in many ways. I am guessing it just takes allowing it to work through you in a day-to-day sort of presence that makes you all glow like you do. I felt really glad to be amongst you!

I don't have many special moments and that was surely one of them. I thank-you for that.

NOW,
    I am a new Jedi and don't have my cool SW threads. As those of you know who met me I am not a petite flower, Kind of a big fella and I would like to know who amongst you might be capable of creating a patern that is both traditional and tasteful that would make me a good looking and still quite functional set of Jedi atire. I understand this would be quite an original creation and not cheap. I am willing to pay whomever would be able to help me.

I am, myself a sort of Padawan class costumer so I would be willing to help. I can cut and measure according to a pattern and sew hems, attachments and hooks and buttons. I don't know anything about leather work so I'd need some expert advice in the arena of my foot wear too.
    Heck maybe some Jedi wear Sandles? or maybe I could do one of those ACE leg wraps like Luks in Ep.4? I am eager to learn and willing to experiment.

I figure I'd be required to pay the person who made my patern (including any sketches and color swatches) for their original creation and then something for the work and equipment...plus materials. MAN! It looks Like I'll need an estimate too!! LOL!!

I thank-you in advance for your help and advice, If any can be given to such a portly man who wants to play dress-up!! LOL!!

If there's a master costumer amongst us please E-mail me at Jedi_Maceo@hotmail.com
    TY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.