main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive A World of Fantasies

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MissingNo, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digi_Raver

Digi_Raver Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2006
    OOC: MissingNo., You've been watching Lady in the Water, havn't you?!!
    ------------
    Kid

Twilight

He heard a growling sound and forgot about Kid and grabbed a crystal that he used as a mirror. He looked into the crystal and gasped at the red eyes that appereard...

*sniff* *sniff* "I smell something, wet?" Kid said puzzeled as she slide of Solerin's back.

// I've never smelled this scent before...//

Kid had a more serious look in her eyes,

"Sandris, Reven, get your weapons ready..."

Tag: Solorin, Reven, Sandris

----------------

Napharia

The Stream

Lunarin heard a growl from behind him. He looked behind and saw something move in the grass. "Scrunf..." Lunarin said.

// I've heard of these creatures before...//

"Jesse, be on gaurd!!" warned Napharia as she steped closer to the other two animals.

Tag: Lunarin, Jesse
    --------------------
    OOC: Due to some technequel difficulties, I am now able to post every other day or so. So please bare with me!

2. MissingNo

MissingNo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2006
    OCC: Yes, I have. A fact that I am very proud of....
    ----------------
    ------------------
    Solarin
    Getting ready to attack

Solarin managed to get Kid of his back and attacked the scrunt. Using his Psychic powers, Solarin threw the Scrunt onto the forest floor. The Scrunt growled and jumped at Solarin. It scratched and bit Solarin a lot before Solarin sent some very powerful psychic to the Scrunt. The Wolf like creature was flung back. Solarin looked at itself and saw that he was hurt quite badly
    -----------
    Lunarin
    The Stream

Lunarin dove twards the Scrunt and tossed it out into the open. Lunarin said something in an acient language and the Scrunt glared at Lunarin. They jumped at each other and Lunarin's claws glowed a dark purple and scratched the Scrunt. The Scrunt scrached Lunarin on his neck...

3. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    Kid

"Hey, why did you go off on them!??!" Kid yelled at Solarin.
    "We didn't even know if they were going to harm us!!"

Solarin looked at itself and saw that he was hurt quite badly.

"See? You're so reckless!!! Now you have to come with us because you aren't going to make it on your own!!
    Hey!?? Are you even listening to me!??!
    HEY!!"

Tag: Solorin, others in the area

------

Napharia

Napharia had no idea of how to attack the wolf-like beast, So all she could do is wacth Lunarin Fight...

Tag: Lunarin, Jesse

-------

OOC: For any of you people who haven't seen Lady in the Water, the Scrunts that MissingNo talks about are Wolf like creatures are like assasins...

Here's the Website to go to to see the scrunts:

[image=http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film/41/3041/poster1.php]

There is a woman in the middle, the scrunts are the wolves by the woman's chin[left side] and by her head [right side]

4. Dracona_Lor

Dracona_Lor Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2003
    Jessie, at The Stream

Lunarin heard a growl from behind him. He looked behind and saw something move in the grass. "Scrunt..." Lunarin said.

// I've heard of these creatures before...//

"Jessie, be on gaurd!!" warned Napharia as she steped closer to the other two animals.

Lunarin dove twards the Scrunt and tossed it out into the open. Lunarin said something in an acient language and the Scrunt glared at Lunarin. They jumped at each other and Lunarin's claws glowed a dark purple and scratched the Scrunt. The Scrunt scrached Lunarin on his neck.

While Napharia stood by, not knowing how to help, Jessie raised the fur along her back. A deep menacing growl emitted from her throat. She bared her teeth and leapt at the creature attacking Lunarin, biting for any part of the wild canine she could get her teeth around.

Tag: Lunarin, Napharia

5. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    Lunarin
    The Stream

Lunarin headbutted the Scrunt. "Napharia! Stop being lazy and help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    --------------------------
    Solarin
    Fighting with the scrunt

"Kid? Why don't you stop talking about helping me and get to the helping me part!!!!!"

6. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

Napharia

"Napharia! Stop being lazy and help me!!!!!!" Shouted Lunarin as he headbutted a Scrunt.

"I-I know but... I-I-I...." Naphari broke off as she watched in horror as her new friends were getting a savage beating from the hidious wolf creatures. Her fear stricken face showed how utterly terrified she was.

//I have to help them!!!!// Napharia thought.

As she tryed to move towards Lunarin and Jesse, she felt something wrapped around her hind paws. Napharia screamed in horror as she saw a shadow rise out of the ground and crash on her like the high tide.

Napharia tried to break free as the hard, whip like mass constricted around her body, suffacating her. Her strength was weakening as she fought. Before she loss conscienceness, she breathed,

"hel..p....me..paradal............."

Tag: anyone

7. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    Kid

"Kid? Why don't you stop talking about helping me and get to the helping me part!!!!!" Solarin said.

"Gladly." Kid said, with a more serious look in her eyes. She reached under her sash and pulled out a four piece bow staff, she jumped in the air and asembled the staff as she did. When she was ready to land, her staff, four times it's leigth, was in place and she took a whack at the Scrunt on Solarin's back. It yelped as it was flung off and it landed with a 'thud', it was hurt, but not down. It jumped to it's paws and raced back to Solarin and Kid...

Tag: Solarin

8. Dracona_Lor

Apr 2, 2003
    Jessie - near the stream

Jessie was biting on the leg of the creature when she heard Napharia scream in horror. The dog turned to see a whip-like mass wrapping around her body.

In an instant, Jessie turned from the wolf-like creature and rushed to Napharia.

"Let her go!" Jessie called out as she neared the mass. She bit down hard on it, hoping to make it let go.

tag - Lunarin, Napharia

OOC: I'm going to be gone for about a week to a week and a half. Family stuff and all that.

9. DEATH_ANGEL

DEATH_ANGEL Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2006
    Name: Elektra
    Race: Dark Elf
    Powers/Weapons: Sai, Call of the dragons, magic, bow and arrow, longsword.
    Home: Rivenindale
    Bio: (Cutting it short) I am looking for the hobbit with the ring.
    Apperance: Black hair, I can't die, I am best friends with death, and I love like the elfs in the lord of the rings.

10. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    OOC: Heloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow? Where is everybody?!!?

11. Dracona_Lor

Apr 2, 2003
    OOC: I'm not sure about anyone else, but I've been waiting on you and Napharia to post something else to reply to. I'm suprised that nothing happened since I left on my little trip.

12. Dracona_Lor

Apr 2, 2003
    Oops. I mean I was waiting on you and MissingNo for me to post. Wrong names in that other post of mine I did earlier today.

13. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    IC: Napharia
    L: Stream

" Save yourself, Jesse! Don't get caught in it!!" Napharia yelled as she struggled to free herself from the mass, takeing a swip at it with her extended blood red claws.

Tag: Jesse
    ----
    OOC: Sorry the post was so short, I'm in a hurry right now...

14. Dracona_Lor

Apr 2, 2003
    OOC: I'm sorry, but I'm actually going to consider this game dead unless MissingNo comes in and states otherwise, and this game takes off again. I know that without a GM to keep things on track, games are not worth playing. This is nothing against you, Digi, it is all me and my way of thinking.

If I see things happening from MissingNo or some of the other players, I will consider returning, but until I do see that, I am considering this a dead thread. Again, I am sorry.

15. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    sorry, i've been having a hard time posting because i've not been able to run to the library. Did anyone ever reply to my post?

16. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    OCC: Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!! My computer was messed up for a bit. But I'm back!
    -------------

IC: Lunarin

Lunarin turned around to see Napharia being attacked by a shadow and Jesse attacking the shadow.

" Save yourself, Jesse! Don't get caught in it!!" Napharia shouted. Lunarin saw the scrunt running over to Jesse in an attempt to hurt Jesse. Lunarin threw a ball of darkness at the Scrunt and ran over to Jesse to help the dog get Napharia away from the shadow....
    -----------------------

IC: Thormax

"I've heard of those dog creatures before, I just never saw one." Thormax said to Dracona. He turned to Dracona and said: "New plan. We gotta help the griffin and that kid or else they'll become scrunt food. Let's find a place to land quickly and sneak up on the Scrunt."

17. Dracona_Lor

Apr 2, 2003
    Jessie - the stream

Lunarin turned around to see Napharia being attacked by a shadow and Jesse attacking the shadow.

"Save yourself, Jesse! Don't get caught in it!!" Napharia shouted.

"I won't let it hurt a friend." Jessie replied as she kept trying to make it release her. She smelled something and turned quickly to see the scrunt charging at her. As Jessie prepared herself to fight the wolf creature, Lunarin threw a ball of darkness at it. Lunarin then ran over to Jesse to help the dog get Napharia away from the shadow.

"Thanks." Jessie said breifly before attacking the shadow something again.

tag - Napharia, Lunarin

Dracona - in the skies

The two dragons watched what was happening below. A dog, a sphinx and a griffin were fighting against a dark something, and a canine creature. There was another fight going on elsewhere with a few other creatures.

"I've heard of those dog creatures before, I just never saw one." Thormax said to Dracona. "New plan. We gotta help the griffin and that kid or else they'll become scrunt food. Let's find a place to land quickly and sneak up on the Scrunt."

"Sounds good to me. There's so much going on all at once!" Dracona commented to the older larger dragon as they looked for a place to land.

tag - Thormax

OOC: Is this fight we're breaking up the one between Jessie, Napharia, and Lunarin, or is it the other battle? I'm not very clear about that.

18. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    OCC: It's with Solarin and Kid
    ---------------
    Lunarin
    The stream

"Your Welcome. Now, how are we..." Lunarin was interupted by the Scrunt attacking him from behind. Lunarin turned around and threw another ball, but bigger, of dankness. The scrunt's attacks were weak now, as if the scrunt only desired to destract them...
    -----------------
    Thormax
    The Skies

"There's a clearing over there..." Thormax said as he headed to a clearing with a few rocks, north of the battle with the kid and psychic griffin.

TAG: Digi_Raver, Dracona_Lor

19. Dracona_Lor

Apr 2, 2003
    Jessie - The stream

"Your Welcome. Now, how are we..." Lunarin was interupted by the Scrunt attacking him from behind. Lunarin turned around and threw another ball, but bigger, of dankness. The scrunt's attacks were weak now, as if the scrunt only desired to distract them.

Jessie realized that Lunarin was much stronger than she, and more likely to get the shadow thing to let go of Napharia.

"You get Napharia out, I'll take care of this thing!" she told Lunarin as she leapt at the scrunt, biting on it's leg. "Yes, come after me, you ugly excuse for a canine!" she thought as she let go of the leg and aimed her teeth at it's neck. She was careful not to let it get it's own teeth on her, and she hoped that Lunarin would get Napharia out as she had told him. She also hoped she was as good a fighter as she believed she is.

tag - Lunarin, Napharia

[b]Dracona - in the sky[/b]

"There's a clearing over there..." Thormax said as he headed to a clearing with a few rocks, north of the battle with the kid and psychic griffin.

Dracona spread out her wings in a glide and landed softly beside Thormax.

"Should we charge in, blowing fire and ice, or do you have a plan?" she asked Thormax.

tag - anyone here in this particular battle

20. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    IC: Kid
    Outskirts of Twilight Town

"I guess there's no other choice," Kid suddenly looked serious, her body began to tremble, she growled, her eyes turned a fusha colour as her skin became covered in fur. She grew in size and her growls turned in to a roar. Kid was no longer there, but now, a huge ape took her place. The beast beat it's chest like duo drums. Will powerful hands, she grabbed the Scrunt, just before it jumped on Solarin. The beast smashed the scrunt into the ground, full force. The wierd wolf Scrunt desetagrated in the beast hands, just like dust.

" THAT'S THE POWERE OF A SAIYAN!!!!!" the beast Roared and once again, beat it's chest. "DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!"

TAG: Solarin, and others there.
    ------
    OOC: I forgot that Napharia had fainted, so, let's just say she didn't, I hope that's alright, Dracona...

21. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    IC: Thormax, Solarin

Thormax stared wide-eyed at where the big ape. "WHAT, IN THE WORLD IS THAT?!" Thormax shouted as he paled.

Solarin stared at the ape that had crused the scrunt. "... Kid...???" Solarin managed to choke out. Solarin turned to the east. "I hear something.... I smell... Another Scrunt? I sense another griffin... Maybe... No it can't be, but I feel that they're in trouble." Solarin turned to Kid. "If you're still Kid, do you want to come and help?"

TAG: Anyone and Everyone in the area

22. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    IC:Kid

The Ape turned to Solarin, it roared again in Solorin's face and then transformed into the small girl with brown hair. Kid fell on her butt and said to Solarin,

"Oh, excuse me!! I just burped in your face, ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!" Kid laughed with wild laughter, she knew Solorin was going to make some smart remark but she didn't care, she was having a too good of a time to complain...

Kid ears pirked, she herd the faint beating of wings...

"Solorin, do you hear that?" Kid asked, as she peered of in the distance, trying to identify the creatures in the air...

Tag: Solorin

---------
    OOC: Zedd, Zeal, are you guys still around? If so, please let me know, because I don't want Kid to leave the area, and leave you guys by yourselved...

23. Dracona_Lor

Apr 2, 2003
    OOC: I'd been a bit out of it, and a bit sick lately. Trying to get back into the swing of things.
    IC:

Dracona - in the skies above Kid

Dracona watched in suprise as the kid transformed into a gorilla creature. She started back a bit, not sure what to make of it. Then, she decided to land and find out what is going on.

Dracona landed a good distance from Kid, though close enough to get a good look at what Kid had become.

tag - MissingNo, Digi

24. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    IC: Solarin

"It's not very nice to burp in someone face, ya know! How would you like it if I burped in your face, hunh?" Seeing that Kid was paying no attention, Solarin slapped Kid. "Are you listing to me???"

TAG: Digi and anyone else
    --------
    OCC: Sorry you've been sick Dracona. Here! Have some choclate, I bet it'll make you fell much better! :)

25. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    IC: Kid

"Ow!! That hurt, you jerk!!!" Kid yelled. She didn't even notice that two other Dragons had landed somewhat close to them. "Yes I'm listening to you!!! You didn't have to hit me ya know!!!"

Tag: Solarin, Dracona, Thormax
    ----------

OOC: Sorry, MissingNo, I spelled Solarin wrong in the other posts...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.