main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Action Figure Watch

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ChromiumTHC, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Just got back from AZ a while ago. I saw an Anakin with Dooku saber and a mess of chocolate wookiees. I bought the only posable Clone and Phoenix from X-Men. I also saw a 12" Shaak-Ti but wasn't sure if someone was still looking for it. It's still in Gallup if you need it!

2. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    yesterday Jess found the deluxe figure clone pack ,crab droid,spider droid,and stass allie w/exploding action.I think I will make a diearama with the barc speeder trooper smoking that stass allie jedi.he found them at target on coors and paseo. about 11:15 am

thanks for picking them up for me Jess you the man.......

3. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    The Stass figure is also at Target on Eubank as well (or was this week). Let me know if you need a Commander Neyo fig for the bike, he's pretty easy to make.

4. stromtrooper1982

stromtrooper1982 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    ok for walmart on eubank we have atleast a good 10+ coco wookies and some tans ones. basicly from like 33 to 44 and we had some more of the first collection had like 4-5 blue royal guards and others if you all are looking for them still. but your best chances are between 11pm to 4-5 am when they are stocking most of the regual collectors come about 6am so for ya earlybirds you can still find them as of 11pm tonight.
    think there was most stock coming out when I left but not sure. So good hunting and if your looking for anything send me a pm and i'll look for ya since I work right next to them and I get to see then new stock when it comes out when I get off at night.

James

5. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Hey Stormtrooper1982, do you notice any particular day of the week for the restocks to be better than others?

Thanks, Im looking for Commander Bacara #49.

6. stromtrooper1982

stromtrooper1982 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Well I'm still looking for him too. so far 44 is the latest one to be released. But sunday nights and tuesdays nights are the best nights i see for new stock going up, atleast for toys. But we get stock everynight so it sometimes is a toss of a coin when we get new figures in. But ones i get a bar code for them I can track and see if we are getting more in or how many we have. But the bad thing with that is all the figures are muti-skued (i.e. most of the figures will go under one barcode) So I cant realy track a single figure but I can see if we have the set ordered or coming in. But I'll give you guys a post the night I see some cone in at my store.

James

7. TheResidentEvil

TheResidentEvil Jedi Knight star 1

May 16, 2005
    found 46 and 47 today. Still looking for tarkin though.

8. Ulic-Qel-Droma75

Ulic-Qel-Droma75 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 17, 2005
    What resident evil ACCCH!

9. Ulic-Qel-Droma75

May 17, 2005
    I just PM'd you.

10. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Resident evil, may I ask where you found them at please?

Thanks

11. Ulic-Qel-Droma75

May 17, 2005
    Where is Baccarra? Where's Waldo?

12. TheResidentEvil

May 16, 2005
    i found them at the target on the westside at opening.

13. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Has anyone checked out the Walmart's in Los Lunas or Belen? I can do a scouting report if not...

14. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Relax, guys. Commander Bacara isn't out yet, so don't worry about running all over the place trying to find him. Tarkin and the senators are just starting to hit now, and so we've got 3 weeks at least until R2-D2, Bacara and Mustafar Anakin start showing up. Just concentrate on 45-47 for now, the rest will come in time.

15. VaderExtraCrispy

VaderExtraCrispy Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    Like I said, my wife found Commander Baccarra a few days ago, so he is starting to show up. Maybe he snuck through early, but I can't really speak to that, because I have no idea about release dates.

16. VaderExtraCrispy

May 23, 2005
    Is there any information about those M&M's figures/plushy type figures? I thought there was supposed to be some UPC mail in type promotion with the candy bags, but I have never seen anything.

17. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Bacara isn't supposed to be shipped until August. Even the ones on Ebay are pre sell only, and won't be shipped until August.

18. VaderExtraCrispy

May 23, 2005
    I just looked at Galactichunter.com, and they say Baccarra is due to ship in June. Either way, I guess I should consider myself lucky, or my wife is the lucky one actually.

19. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Well consider yourself very lucky. Did you post on the collecting board? You would be the first to find a Bacara anywhere. Nobody over there has one yet.

20. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Yea :( .....Must have Bacara......

Hey, did any of you all need the Target CLone Trooper by any chance? I have a couple of extras.

21. Ulic-Qel-Droma75

May 17, 2005
    Thanks to LetoQuorme and Qui-Gon-Matt for the information regarding Baccara! Also, rebelscum.com still has no information about his release.........

22. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    They still had Tarkins when I went to Target on Coors at 5pm. Once again I ran into that (insert word) that was rude to those kids that other day I was there. They were fresh out of the boxes and I was looking at the box they came in. While I was looking at it, she came and took the box and walked away. If she offends me the next time, I am going Cartman on her!

23. TheResidentEvil

May 16, 2005
    sucks for me cuz i went at 8am and there were none.

24. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    The Tarkin is cool....They should have showed him better in the movie, the actor they got to play him looks just like him 19 years younger....it's pretty funny. I can't believe criy vader found Bacara....That is sweet...

25. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    Brian you are the Star Wars action figure GOD.You are wise beyond your years. so people listen If he says to relax just relax. out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.